I'm looking for plugin programmer

Peppe73's Avatar Peppe7310/16/20 11:30 am
10/21/2020 8:01 am
Peppe73's Avatar Peppe73
Hi, I'm looking for a plugin developer / programmer, I have 2 plugins to update, they have been abandoned and no longer updated and are free to use, to those interested I can offer 50% on the donations received from the plugin downloads.

I am looking for a serious person because I would like to keep projects active for a long time and for later versions of MC

Thank you
Peppe73
Level 58 : Grandmaster Ranger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Peppe73
10/20/2020 6:59 pm
Anyway thank you for your answers, luckily there are still kind and willing people, I found someone who helps me and we opened a collaboration together, he would have done it for free, but I am an honest person and I will offer him the same 50% of donations.

Greetings.
Wannabe TommyInnit
10/19/2020 8:31 pm
Level 41 : Master Magical Boy
history
50% doesn't really seem like enough for a developer and Java is already quite a hard language to learn, but you can just learn it yourself and perhaps make an even better version of WirelessRedstone or something.
Possibly decompile and throw it into a Visual Studio project (or some IDE), and then release it as a fork on github. Many more Java devs are on Github than on PMC.
Peppe73
10/20/2020 6:57 pm
I don't understand English. Program is not easy, do you think 50% of donations are too low? should i give 99 ? come on let's not say nonsense. They are sure that others would never give 50% but much less.
JewPlant
10/19/2020 7:26 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Sus
Sounds weird you want a programmer to make you a plugin and then only receive 50% of the donations when they are doing all the work... You know the person could just post it themselves and get 100% of the donations lmao why are you trying to profit off other peoples work lol. Java is easy to learn and the plugins your looking for don't sound that hard to make just do it yourself and then you can get 100% of the donations too.
Peppe73
10/20/2020 6:54 pm
history
I didn't ask to make a new plugin, but updating it already is two different things. If I knew I would have done it already don't you think? indeed I'm also giving a contribution just to reconsoicere the job, I didn't ask for free help. Your claims are out of place and wrong.

P.S
Unfortunately I don't speak English I use | Google maybe what I write is misunderstood.
JewPlant
10/21/2020 4:02 am
Level 39 : Artisan Sus
Well you are asking for free work because your contribution is 0% and your asking for someone to do 100% of the work to update the plugin. "Reconsoicere" is not a word but I am assuming you mean that you deserve 50% of the profit for asking people to do the work which is not contribution at all in fact you shouldn't be paying with donations you should be paying out of your pocket.
Peppe73
10/21/2020 8:01 am
Listen we find ourselves with two different ways of thinking, useless to continue talking, I don't think like you and luckily not everyone thinks like you, have a good day.
Peppe73
10/19/2020 9:15 am
Is it possible that in a popular forum like Planet Minecraft there isn't a developer? I think so, but since we are not talking about money nobody comes forward ................ now never get help and only a conomic question I know.
ZonkedCompanion
10/16/2020 11:55 am
Level 32 : Artisan Pirate
I don't think a lot of java devs are active on here or particularly willing to work for free. I would try asking somewhere like mcmarket and perhaps offer a financial incentive?

What are the plugins? Check github someone may have forked and updated them already.
Peppe73
10/16/2020 12:37 pm
I know that it is difficult to find willing people and not very greedy for money, offering 50% of donations is not free, I can't pay anyone what I do, I do it for passion, and then they don't have to start from scratch, the API needs to be updated , I have already tried to write on the Spigot And Bakyt Forums and I have deleted the posts and I don't understand why.

the plugins are WirelessRedstone and WarpPortal are very useful plugins especially for builders
ZonkedCompanion
10/19/2020 2:35 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Pirate
I looked on github and there is a 1.15.2 version for the wirelesredstone thing here, it took me about 2 minutes to find by checking the forks from the master branch. https://github.com/TheJeterLP/WirelessRedstone So it may get updated to 1.16.3 by someone at some point...?

As for WarpPortals? Is this it... https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/warp-portals/ ???

I doubt that will get updated by anyone as there are many modern portal plugins available which support the latest versions, and that plugin is very old. Why not use an actively developed plugin for portals?
Peppe73
10/20/2020 7:04 pm
I had already found them, and in fact I was looking for someone to update them.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome