How to spread the word of my new server?

Computer_Boss's Avatar Computer_Boss4/6/24 11:35 pm
1 emeralds 105 6
4/8/2024 3:45 pm
POGPOG's Avatar POGPOG
I am currently creating servers for people to join but I don't know how to get the word out to a mass audience, it seems most if not all planet Minecraft threads advertising a server are completely ghosted by everyone who lurks them. Is there any way to advertise better here or anywhere else? Discord didn't work with an old server I tried either.
Computer_Boss
Level 30 : Artisan Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

POGPOG
04/08/2024 3:45 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Narwhal
Spam your server on every site possible
MysticzTowny
04/07/2024 3:44 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
my biggest piece of advice would be to engage with the community! its a great way to get your name out there. ive had lots of players give me pointers and thats a big thing in helping create a server without a large team behind it.
MysticzTowny
04/07/2024 3:40 pm
interested in teaming up? i have a server being made. we are about to hit the beta stage and could really use a partner who knows what they are doing to possibly go big with. i have some regulars already aswell. as of rn im a one man team but could give you a tour of my skill set of what i can offer
Computer_Boss
04/07/2024 4:31 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Miner
cyber0___ on discord, I do have completely unique server ideas that are not like the usual. I can also help you as well.
star_weaver
04/07/2024 1:13 am
Level 26 : Expert Princess
all i can do is give some surface level advice since the entire server market is way over saturated

have something that makes you stand out with something people have been asking for.
have a fairly big marketing budget and dont prioritise a donation page over server quality.
get lucky.
have a nice clean not too flashy advert that catches the eye without looking like its run by someone who isnt old enough to be on the internet, im sure youve seen those sorts.
just advertise everywhere.
MysticzTowny
04/07/2024 3:42 pm
my issue is i advertise like that, but actually have a really worthy server of going big. just need to find advertisers
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome