Inn In The Road Wiki

Molitoola's Avatar Molitoola5/1/24 8:55 am history
5/2/2024 10:02 am
Molitoola's Avatar Molitoola
I have finally finished the wiki for Inn in The Road that I have been developing for 5 hours. Now, you don't need to read through update logs to find information about Inn In The Road! Additionally, while writing the wiki, I found some name errors. Therefore, I released version 2024.1.18. Have a nice day.

Let's go!

Molitoola
Level 23 : Expert Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

traincrisis
05/02/2024 4:08 am
Level 33 : Artisan Engineer
awesome

but i want you to finally at least make me the textures for my mod

i may make them myself
ScotsMiser
05/02/2024 3:23 am
Level 37 : Artisan Miner
That looks like a good step in the right direction although the entries need flshing out.
Taking the Inn Light as an example, the page provides no information on crafting/obtaining, breaking, or teh level of light produced. While it indicates there are lit and unlit version, there is no information on how one changes between the two.

Proofreading note:
The initial word Inn on the page https://inn-in-the-road.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Books does not have an 'I'
Molitoola
05/02/2024 10:02 am
Level 23 : Expert Modder
history
Thank you for your comment! However, there is no information on Inn Light, a block added by The Inn in the Road mod, because it does not have a crafting recipe and cannot be transitioned between its luminous and non-luminous states. :) If in future versions, Inn Light becomes a block as you described, I can update the wiki accordingly. Apart from that, I will review the wiki and correct any spelling mistakes.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome