Advanced Builders (Paying)

AnimeRealms's Avatar AnimeRealms10/9/13 9:52 pm
1 emeralds 328 8
10/12/2013 3:20 am
AnimeRealms's Avatar AnimeRealms
Hello,
I am Royal_Guard Owner of Anime Realms. This is an App for To help Build for Sword Art Online. More Builders are needed . Now the application will follow, and you will be given the IP (opnewvoyage.mcpro.co) and the whitelisted permission to come on.

Builder:
Name:
IGN:
Why should you be builder instead of someone else?:
Other information you feel we should know?:
AnimeRealms
Level 52 : Grandmaster Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

AnimeRealms
10/12/2013 3:20 am
Bump
AnimeRealms
10/12/2013 3:19 am
What else are u good at ThePwner.
ThePwner
10/11/2013 6:38 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Name: Faris Khan
Have you seen Sword Art Online: Yeah I have but I don't watch it.
IGN: Nova_C_
Image of something you have built: I don't usually take pics of what I build
Why should you be builder instead of someone else?: It's because I'm unique in what I do and I want to stand out unlike other people who just do whatever. I put pride and joy into my work and I try my best in a lot of things I do. Sadly to say, I'm not that good of a builder but I at least try and that's what counts.
Other information you feel we should know?: I hope I get hired and if I do, I look forward to working with you guys.
AnimeRealms
10/11/2013 6:11 pm
Bump
AnimeRealms
10/10/2013 9:57 pm
Bump
jakesoboy01
10/10/2013 1:18 am
Level 38 : Artisan Caveman
bump...
AnimeRealms
10/09/2013 10:17 pm
You pass Jake
jakesoboy01
10/09/2013 10:04 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Caveman
Builder Application

Name: Jake
Have you seen Sword Art Online: YES! I LOVE THE ANIME. The story is amazing and the animation. (watched 1 - 3 times)
IGN: jakesoboy
Image of something you have built: I don't have one but if it is needed then I could skype it to you. (all my pics are the crappy ones, and the ones that were good are on servers that are down...)
Why should you be builder instead of someone else?: I have seen many of the builds in the anime as well as I can help with info if someone needs something. I remember some of the interiors and structures of the builds. I'm unfortunately bad at decorating and only good at building the structure. I can make chandeliers and houses as well as, if needed, the guild bases (made up in my mind because they didnt show the guild bases or I forgot).
Other information you feel we should know?: I have much staff experience and can donate a lot of time towards building for you guys. I am on for 1 - 4 hours and focused on the builds I do. I only know how to use WorldEdit and if I must learn Voxel, I will.

Hope you accept! ~Jake
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome