How can I post a bedrock skin pack

Minetrio1256's Avatar Minetrio12562/18/24 5:11 pm
2 emeralds 146 2
5/27/2024 12:54 am
MSK-Fan's Avatar MSK-Fan
Is there a way that can upload bedrock ski pack with multiple skin in it?
Minetrio1256
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MSK-Fan
05/15/2024 10:03 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Crafter
Hello! Before I get into this, I just wanted to say that as of now I haven't made a skin pack myself, but I'm looking into it as well.

Here is an official Minecraft article for you that hopefully will be able to help!

From what I've seen, skin packs are typically posted as "Texture Packs" on this platform. Regardless, I hope this helps you out, have a wonderful day, friend!
MSK-Fan
05/27/2024 12:54 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Crafter
Hello again! I believe I've found something that can drastically help the skin pack creating process! However, you must be on the desktop app for this to work.

There exists a modelling software called Blockbench, which is actually used by Mojang/Minecraft and is primarily used to create models.

In Blockbench, there are plugins, one of these plugins being a skin pack packager!

To get this feature, you must first install Blockbench. After doing that, click "File" near the top left, this should activate a pop-up menu. One of the options presented in said menu is "Plugins", click that. Once you've entered the Plugins menu, click "Available" and simply search for "Minecraft skin". This will (hopefully) greet you with something like this!

results

The description of the plugin should hopefully help you with the basics of actually making the skin pack. I don't know much further past this point yet, so I hope you'll be able to figure out the rest.

Good luck, and have an awesome day!

(TLDR: A software called Blockbench has a skin pack packager plugin which should make the skin pack creating process easier.)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome