Want to make an awesome Spawn for my server. Help?

Zadd's Avatar Zadd10/18/13 2:19 am
1 emeralds 183 1
10/18/2013 4:33 am
Ivain's Avatar Ivain
I have been playing Minecraft since Alpha 1.1, But in all the time I have played I have never really mastered the art of building appealing structure. I usually make a box home, I am sure you know the kind.

Anyway, I am creating a new server, One that is PVP, Greif, Hard Mode, With some special perks such as a team mod, and shops. I have a 100 x100 Protected plot using WorldGuard, and I wanted to create an appealing spawn, perhaps with an area where people can buy protected shops.

Would anyone here be interested in helping? If so, message me.
Chances are I will get back to you faster if you email me instead: zaddbuzuki@gmail.com

I have Also been thinking hard about a name that matches the theme, any suggestions? Post below.

EDIT: If you are the one I choose to help build the Server Spawn, you will Gain "DonatorPlus" Status for donating the spawn. :3
Zadd
Level 16 : Journeyman Ninja