Your favourite announcement from E3 2017?

AnimeFanFTW's Avatar AnimeFanFTW6/17/17 7:26 pm
1 emeralds 334 7
6/17/2017 8:30 pm
Karrfis's Avatar Karrfis
So E3 has come and gone, and there were a ton of announcements that has got alot of people excited. So I simply ask: What game are you most hype for that was announced this E3?

For me, I think Nintendo's Metroid Prime 4 was a clear winner.
All they needed to show was the number 4 and some text. Just the fact Nintendo are making main series Metroid games is a cause for celebration. Add to the fact we're getting a Metroid 2 remake for the 3DS also, and it became an excellent time to be a Metroid fan.
AnimeFanFTW
Forum Moderator
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Senpai

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Karrfis
06/17/2017 8:30 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Birb
AnimeFanFTW
Karrthus
Bethesda have ruined themselves bringing out fallout 4 and skyrim for VR, especially releasing them as standalone games instead of addons for the already released games

and that creation club is bad press, lots of dislike for it in our nexus mod authors discord

Oh yeah, Bethesda's conference was so bad.
Literally only good thing to come out of that was Wolfenstein. Other then that, it was nothing but VR, a re-re-re-release of Skyrim and paid mods. Ew...

indeed, although im not a wolfenmstein fan it came up and i was like hey something that is sort of interesting

im in the discord server for verified nexus mod authors and everyone is just like yeahhhh no we are not supporting that no way at all, all the fallout n skyrim youtubers are also like yeahh no we are not supporting that
AnimeFanFTW
06/17/2017 8:26 pm
Karrthus
Bethesda have ruined themselves bringing out fallout 4 and skyrim for VR, especially releasing them as standalone games instead of addons for the already released games

and that creation club is bad press, lots of dislike for it in our nexus mod authors discord

Oh yeah, Bethesda's conference was so bad.
Literally only good thing to come out of that was Wolfenstein. Other then that, it was nothing but VR, a re-re-re-release of Skyrim and paid mods. Ew...
Karrfis
06/17/2017 8:21 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Birb
Stoked for far cry 5 to be honest, nothing else really took my eye,

assassins creed origins looks pretty cool, but i have not beat all the other assassins creed games yet, so no point getting it

the new dishonored looks pretty cool, however dishonored 2 was so badly optimized its hard to play as well as this being a continuation so u kinda need to play it

Cosmopath
06/17/2017 7:48 pm
Level 28 : Expert Scribe
I'd say Metroid Prime 4 wins for me, but that Sea of Thieves game has piqued my interest quite a bit too (was announced like in 2015, but hardly any details were unveiled, now that we have actual gameplay it looks pretty fun)
Azie
06/17/2017 7:38 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Monster Hunter: World is easily my favorite, but I'm super excited for that HD Shadow of the Colossus too.
Pepijn
06/17/2017 7:36 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Cyborg
The (smaller) dishonored game probably wins it for me. I didn't play a lot of different games as a kid, so I often don't get the hype for remakes/sequels of older games.
AnimeFanFTW
06/17/2017 8:24 pm
That's fair enough. I can sorta agree with you there.
To be fair though, even I, a person who has never played a Metroid game or Shadow of the Colossus, still got pretty hyped for it. For Metroid's case, I'm happy that the Metroid fanbase is getting 2 main series games, instead of nothing but spinoffs. Waiting 9-10 years for something like that can be crushing, so seeing the Metroid fanbase this excited just warms my heart.
And in the case of Colossus, the fact a game that is refered to as a masterpiece, getting a complete remake can be a good excuse for me to see what the fuss is about the game.

I normally don't get this excited for sequels and remakes, but this year has been very exciting.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome