/playsound (and also some json editing) custom resource pack help

HeyImLate's Avatar HeyImLate10/25/23 11:45 am
2 emeralds 184 3
5/15/2024 4:29 am
Cornbread_Alphanumeric's Avatar Cornbread_Alphanumeric
I have imported sound effects into a resource pack. I have the sound effects and they can play, but I wanted to know if there's a way to change the range? I have a few music tracks that I put in by replacing a few sound effects, and I want them to be heard the entire time they play, regardless if the player moves around or not. The volume and volume distance commands don't seem to help, at least with custom sounds. I would like the sound to be homed onto them and follow them, in a way. If I run away when a command block plays a sound on me, I can't hear it. Also, sometimes, when I have it in a command block, it plays on the command block rather than on all players like it should. Any way to make the sound be heard from far away or follow the player? I'm also in bedrock. Mojang makes bedrock so difficult to work with.

The json file can be changed, I'm just unsure what it does. Also, I'm having an issue with custom sounds. I inserted a decent amount of sounds my first go and they all worked just fine. I followed the same process when I wanted to add the second group of command blocks and it says they're good, but I don't hear them in game. The regular minecraft sounds play.

Message me if you can help. My discord is heyimlate . Reddit is HeyImLate808 . If neither of those, I'll check here time from time.
HeyImLate
Level 1 : New Miner