I need some help.

__Jay's Avatar __Jay4/8/24 11:10 am
3 emeralds 156 3
4/8/2024 3:10 pm
sweaterduck's Avatar sweaterduck
Hey everyone,

I'll cut straight to the chase.

We're in the process of building something exciting here, and we need your help to make it even bigger and better.

For some time now, I've been developing and implementing the resources necessary to create a server network and hosting provider aimed at serving the Minecraft community and beyond.

We've already got three servers up and running, serving as a starting point to test out our infrastructure, and I'm thrilled to say it's working great.

But here's where you come in.

We're looking to expand our team and bring in individuals who share our passion and are eager to contribute to this venture. Specifically, we're on the hunt for support technicians and someone who can be my right-hand person, helping to leverage this opportunity to its fullest potential.

What are we looking for?

First and foremost, we need people who are mature, willing to learn new things, and who are as passionate about this project as we are.

This is more than just an idea; it's a real opportunity, one that we believe will yield significant returns on investment for all involved.

So, if you're someone who's looking to be part of an exciting journey, where you can make a real impact and help shape the future of gaming communities, then we want to hear from you.

Interested?
Drop me a message here or reach out via Discord to discuss how you can become a part of our growing team.

Let's build something amazing together.

Jay.
__Jay
Level 25 : Expert Procrastinator