Builders Needed --- Indigon 1.16.1 | Avatar/Bending Survivalbrush

Aztl's Avatar Aztl7/10/20 8:55 pm
2 emeralds 135
Hey everyone!
My name is Aztl, and I'm the owner of a Minecraft bending server (based on Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra) called Indigon. I'm here to ask if any experienced builders would like to work on the server, as our build team is understaffed and we're in need of a fresh set of hands! Indigon has been operating for about a year now, and we already have plenty of moderators--we just need builders. If you have any interest at all in building here or in the ATLA TV show, feel free to check us out. The IP is play.indigonmc.com. If you'd like to apply, I'd strongly recommend playing on the server before doing so. Once you feel ready to apply, go to our forum website: indigonmc.com.

Thank you, and I look forward to meeting you all :D

IP Address: play.indigonmc.com
http://www.indigonmc.com
[​1.8-1.16.1]

Indigon is a Minecraft server based on the Nickelodeon TV shows Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra. Players on Indigon are permitted to choose an element--water, earth, fire, air, or chiblocking--and "bend", using the 9 hotbar slots to produce powerful attacks, defenses, and modes of transportation. Indigon also has a survival aspect with mcMMO, Lands, roleplay characters, and custom items, augmented by the ProjectKorra bending plugin. Bending survival is a fun, unique experience that you can't miss!
Indigon's staff are committed to introducing new players to bending survival and creating a tight-knit community of respectful people. Come join today!
Aztl
Level 22 : Expert Dragon