***-=-Fusion Prison [NEED OF DEV]-=-***

alessio201010's Avatar alessio2010102/28/16 12:07 am
1 emeralds 166 1
2/28/2016 1:00 am
killerx270's Avatar killerx270
We are in need of a dev!!

We are in need of dev, If you are interested we can work something out.

Server ip - fusionprison.tk
Website - http://www.fusionprison.com
Please, if you are interested, submit an application on the forums and put your skype and i will get back to you as soon as possible.

My forum name is alessio2010
alessio201010
Level 37 : Artisan Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

killerx270
02/28/2016 1:00 am
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN:bilobaggins72
Why do I want to be staff?: My main plan in being staff is to help out the current staff in improving the players experience whether it may be when they run into a problem or helping out the staff when they run into a disrespectful and rule breaking player. I plan I would also like to help make the server grow into a bigger server and see the server grow and be a part of that journey with my fellow staffs. I also have had over 5 years of experience being a moderator in 11 servers, builder in 13 and admin in 8. I am a very persistent yet fun individual that can lighten up the environment for players. I was a moderator in a popular server named Reactive Mc before the merging of the servers and the cutting of all moderators.
How can I contribute to the server?: As said in my last point, I am a very talented builder helping to build over 6 servers also I plan to aid players in their need for help and lighten up the work load for other staffs. I would also be online a lot catching any and all hackers/spammers. I will help in making the server more enjoyable for the players by removing any and all hackers that may destroy the gaming experience for other players.
What will I do if a player needs help?: I would first ask them how I can be of service and if the problem is within my power range I would then proceed to help them. I would physically aid them by teleporting to them and solving the problem at hand. As I said I am persistent and will spend time on trying to solve a players problem. But, if a problem is out of my hand then I would contact players above me to see if they may help out with the problem.
What will I do if you see a fellow staff member abusing powers?: As with every server ive staffed in, I would first give them a /kick warning and if they come back and still abuses their power I will temp ban them and report them to the owner or another staff that is of rank to make the decisions. Lastly, if any damage is caused I will help rebuild or repair what they have done before anyone has noticed too much.
Do I have a grasp for essentials and other plugins?: Yes, I am very skilled with working with plugins and the essentials of making a server as I myself had owned and developed a server.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome