Hello there

star_weaver's Avatar star_weaver12/12/23 6:10 am history
6 emeralds 120 3
12/12/2023 6:48 pm
Aelius5's Avatar Aelius5
I figured it was about time I (re?) introduced myself a little, I've been around for a few years. would prefer to be called either Star or Amethyst.
I come from New Zealand/middle earth.
I'm a bit of an open book so feel free to ask questions, I don't bite,.... much.
I know a bit about mods and helping people with errors when it comes to using them as well as with servers.
I have ran modded servers in the past and managed to get them running somewhat well on hardware that shouldn't have any business even being plugged in.
I will probably be less active in the forums due to becoming a forum mod and not wanting to give bad information or advice and people taking it over someone who may have better due to that.
I have just recently taken up the mantle of helping keep this community clean and friendly.
star_weaver
Forum Moderator
Level 26 : Expert Princess