How do you remove hunger without peaceful mode?help_outline

Escapazition's Avatar Escapazition4/13/24 6:02 pm
5 emeralds 175 4
5/15/2024 5:06 pm
DinoWattz's Avatar DinoWattz
I saw that some people have this as a feature for their maps, so I was wanting to know how to do it for one of my own.
Escapazition
Level 17 : Journeyman Scribe

Create an account or sign in to comment.

PsyChNOdelic
04/25/2024 12:48 am
Level 1 : New Network
Use a Command Block: Place a command block and set it to ‘Repeat’ and ‘Always Active’.
Apply Saturation Effect: Enter the command /effect @a saturation 99999 255 true. This gives all players the highest level of saturation, which replenishes hunger but doesn’t regenerate health.
Activate the Command Block: Once you’ve entered the command, the command block will continuously apply the effect, preventing hunger from depleting.
Escapazition
05/04/2024 5:27 pm
history
Something else I’ll add for future readers is that since the command block will always be active, it will constantly fill the chat with spam. You can enter “/gamerule commandblockoutput false” into the chat to stop this from happening. And to make sure that removing hunger doesn’t also remove health, enter “/gamerule naturalregeneration false” into the chat.
DinoWattz
05/15/2024 5:06 pm
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
You should also be able to hide the hunger bar from the HUD now by adding a chain command block to that with "hud @a hide hunger"

(funnily enough when I tried the command it doesn't do anything, I can hide everything except for the hunger bar, not sure if this is only me or if it's a bug)
Escapazition
04/25/2024 1:03 am
Thank you!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome