DDoSers and Server Owners

WhitePrivilage_'s Avatar WhitePrivilage_8/17/13 9:29 pm
1 emeralds 1.3k 13
8/17/2013 10:47 pm
KnobleKnives's Avatar KnobleKnives
Today Ima be talking about ddosers and server owners.
I know a lot of people who ddos, (Yeah I realize its illegal and its a federal crime) but when they go on a server and a server owner is rude to their players then the guy who can ddos makes threats. Well then ofc any dumb ass owner would ban them without even thinking! First of all. People can ddos you, or your server reguardless if their banned or not. bannign them will just keep them from comming back. And you would think if they can ddos they would have a VPN and multipul accounts too right? Well ALL of my major haxor friends have at least 5/10 accounts and a vpn. So normally when im banend from a server, I just change my ip with my vpn and get on a new account. (I have 5 accounts myself).

What is a vpn?
A VPN is a virtual private network. Hiding/chaning your real ip and replacing it with some fake IP. You can't be ddos'd if you have a vpn on. That is unless they ddos your vpn then cach your real IP if your not careful.

What is the message in this?
You are NOT safe just because you banend someone who says they will ddos you. In fact your putting yourself in my danger by banning them. Take it from me. Think before you ban someone with extreme hacking skills lol.

Please DIAMOND if you took the time to read this!
WhitePrivilage_
Level 45 : Master Chef

Create an account or sign in to comment.

KnobleKnives
08/17/2013 10:47 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Lad
Locked. You already have a blog containing the exact same text that you posted in this thread, OP. There was no need to post it in the forums.
ObbyRaidz
08/17/2013 10:35 pm
Level 49 : Master Cowboy
yes, thats why you get DDOS Protection and ban them
Emoticone11
08/17/2013 10:29 pm
Level 48 : Master Technomancer
"Extreme hacking skills"

Lol Script Kiddies
Whiteops1221
08/17/2013 10:25 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
That is horrible
Dohvakiin
08/17/2013 10:24 pm
Level 23 : Expert Dragonborn
Wait, did the OP just copy and paste this from his blog, and post it on the forums?
wat
Sargewood
08/17/2013 10:17 pm
Level 23 : Expert Blockhead
Any good server will have DDoS protection from their host. Self hosted servers should learn how to handle it. I would like to add that 95% of claimed DDoS attacks are actually DoS attacks. The extra D is for Distributed, meaning there are many systems (usually remotely accessed/controlled computers where the attacker has injected a virus) used in the attack. Most attacks are really just Denial-of-Service attacks from a single computer. Even if protected by an VPN, you are an idiot to make such attacks. Grow up.
ChampionMinecraft
08/17/2013 9:36 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
Wow man, you got some extreme haxing skillz bc you pay $5 for ragebooter
Purevega
08/17/2013 9:36 pm
Level 47 : Master Gent
Today my server was completely RUINED by ddosers and actually by the creators of NODUS.

Yeah that is right, the creators of NODUS hacked into my server hoster and deleted all our files and completely destroyed it.
GG50
08/17/2013 9:34 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Toast
I don't support people like this, including you, as you took the time to make multiple accounts and 'hacking skills', ban evasion and other malicious things.
Eclipse_Assassin
08/17/2013 9:30 pm
Level 24 : Expert Pirate
You can't diamond on forum posts, put this in a blog.
WhitePrivilage_
08/17/2013 9:37 pm
Swervee
Eclipse_Assassin
08/17/2013 9:45 pm
Level 24 : Expert Pirate
What the hell does "Swervee" mean?
WhitePrivilage_
08/17/2013 9:50 pm
White boi slang yo