Ctm Textures Question

Lucy667's Avatar Lucy66711/1/13 8:15 am
1 emeralds 349 3
11/8/2013 10:21 am
insomniac_lemon's Avatar insomniac_lemon
I have a small question. I played a little with ctm textures. And I made me some new glowstone textures. My question is how can I switch between the 4 glowstones ingame?

Here is a picture of a few of my textures. In the front you can see the 4 glowstones.

Edit*
I don't know how I put the yellow stone where the purpel is. The colors are always the same on every position. There comes never an other color if I destroy the glowstone and put a new one there.
Lucy667
Level 37 : Artisan Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Filmjolk
11/08/2013 12:04 am
Level 84 : Elite Princess
You can however, set them to meta data? Or that isn't possible now? Example: set the random ctm to a metadata and then add each glowstone to an individual meta data as well. Then you would have the choise of placing a random glowstone or a specific glowstone. Correct me if I'm wrong, I have not embarked on 1.7 ctm yet.
insomniac_lemon
11/08/2013 10:21 am
Level 40 : Master Pixel Painter
You can, however, only if the block allows metadata and has empty metadata. I don't think glowstone does, and trying to give yourself some with metadata may result in getting the regular block.
insomniac_lemon
11/02/2013 7:05 am
Level 40 : Master Pixel Painter
You can't, sorry. Random CTM is generated once and stored in the world data, even if you destroy it, that data is not lost.

It's similar to how if you place a lily pad in one spot it's the same every time (in fact, it might use the same method).
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome