3 emeralds 156 8
5/16/2024 10:01 pm
ScotsMiser's Avatar ScotsMiser
top text

Edited btw
Become a member to vote!
SSpotomice
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

SSpotomice
05/07/2024 2:41 pm
edited it
SSpotomice
05/07/2024 2:39 pm
i forgot about taiga villages
choll
05/01/2024 9:25 am
Level 1 : New Miner
history
I kinda dig savanna villages, couldn't tell you why other than color maybe. taiga comes in close tho, those are cozy villages.https://vshare.onl/
ScotsMiser
04/28/2024 9:25 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Miner
Traditionalist, voted plains.

The only one I actually don't like is the tiaga and that is simply because they are hard to see from a distance. (The only one I've found that was worse was when a village generated in a jungle, the generation algorithm having crossed from an adjacent biome without having generated anything in that biome.)
Dermugettum
05/16/2024 6:02 pm
Level 22 : Expert Miner
I don't get how not seeing them from a distance is a bad thing? I don't find them that hard to spot, personally. Even so, it makes them more interesting to check out.
ScotsMiser
05/16/2024 10:01 pm
A village being hard to see from a distance makes it harder to find, which can be important when one is trying to find the first village in a world so as to have access to trading. (Starting with a readily available village is a hugh advantage, as it provides crops {wheat, beet, carrot, potato) as well as trade)

Once one has one's first pair of villagers there realyy isn't any need to find another village. (although it can be more convenient than tranporting the perishers).

Also, once on has elytra the comparative difficulty in sighting villagers effectively vanishes.

With that in mind, my point really only applies to the critical first village.
amateurpainter32
04/28/2024 3:38 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Architect
Do people misspell “best” on purpose? Seems to be a common thing
ScotsMiser
04/28/2024 9:27 pm
Usually happens because the user is used to typing 'ea' diphthong and habit takes over (similar to typing 'th' for 't').
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome