The All-In-One Mod Project - Project Closed

Taledus's Avatar Taledus4/18/13 8:33 am
1 emeralds 266 7
4/23/2013 10:32 am
Taledus's Avatar Taledus
Codename - EpicCraft:http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/the-mod-to-end-all-others/

Hello everyone!

I am reaching out trying to get people more involved in this project. Currently there are 5 people willing to work on various aspects of this mod, but ultimately the team needs more experienced modders to assist with this project.

This is going to be a fairly expansive mod. We are currently trying to get as much lined up as possible for when v.1.6 makes its appearance on the scene. From there we are going to tweak whatever needs to be done to be compatible when it is ready to be released.

In a nutshell this project aims to replace the need to have several different or incompatible mods just for basic materials, and to keep from having several different recipes for the same item. Along with those features, we are wanting to include some fairly unique things, all of which will be on/off toggled in the config file. That being said, everything HAS to be written from scratch, or approval sought to use other peoples work/code with proper credits provided.

If you are interested in working on this mod, please contact me in a reply or PM with:
- Name (first only)
- Email
- Time zone (http://www.worldtimezone.com/)
- What you are wanting to work on

Prerequisites:

Important Note: Online safety is very important to me. This group comprises of multiple age ranges. I can only control what goes on in the group when I am present, but urge to never provide ages to anyone. Skype is used only for text chatting, and video or voice is prohibited from the group due to safety reasons. Any issues with anyone at any time due to inappropriate contact should be reported to me ASAP.
Taledus
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Jelly_Belly_Fred
04/23/2013 2:02 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Andrew
jellybellyfred@gmail.com
PST
Anything! I am a great java coder! I also have exceeding math skills, which probably won't help... But whatever.

I am a very good Java programer and have made many bukkit plugins!!
Mikemc
04/23/2013 1:26 am
Level 36 : Artisan Blockhead
New projects should get at least a week for signups. Many people check the site only once a week.
Taledus
04/23/2013 10:32 am
The problem was not with waiting on new signups. The problems lies between lack of communication and participation between current people interested in working on this mod.

Jelly_Belly_FredAndrew
jellybellyfred@gmail.com
PST
Anything! I am a great java coder! I also have exceeding math skills, which probably won't help... But whatever.

I am a very good Java programer and have made many bukkit plugins!!

It is probably best to try and PM Pikamoar2121. He said he will continue working on this. I am just going to work on some textures for something else.
Mikemc
04/22/2013 8:23 am
Level 36 : Artisan Blockhead
Try waiting for more than 72 hours maybe?
Taledus
04/22/2013 8:29 am
How long does someone wait for communication and participation to happen between project members?
Taledus
04/21/2013 11:05 am
This project has been closed due to lack of available members and participation.
Taledus
04/19/2013 9:03 pm
Bump...

We are still looking for an an expert programmer that can assist with programming and help bring this project together. We have a good foundation so far, but there are too many details to list in this thread.

Only respond if you have permission to use Skype to discuss the project.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome