1.4: Pretty Scary Update!
Level 41 : Master Spelunker
Posted 10/25/12 9:13:02 am
Viewers and people of Minecraftia, get ready to click that UPDATE button as today we have finally recieved the official release of the 1.4 update!
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" That's right it's finally here as Mojang recently moved it from the end of October to today due to slight complaints (and because they felt like it) from a lot of people that thought Mojang's Minecraft division needed to put up the much anticipated update. Well, here it is, and ENJOY.
- Added Witches
- New sound affects for practically everything by C418
- Added Bats
- More music by C418
- Added more potions
- Carrots and Potatoes as new foods
- Wither Boss
- Wither Skeleton
- Added the BEACON.
- Added Fence Wall thingies
- Nether Star
- Carrot on a stick
- Flower Pots
- Ability to dye wolf collars and armor
- Added Anvils, which have the ability to merge and rename objects.
- Empty Maps
- New Witch house which naturally spawns.
- New Redstone circuitry
- Added customizable option to flat worlds.
- Added item frames
- Can place stairs as a corner block.
Thanks for viewing this, and remember: I am only doing this to inform my subscribers and other people that may come across this! :D
Please comment, Diamond, and subscribe if you liked it!
|Tags:||Article, Pretty, Scary, Update, News, Reference, LukeKnight, Mojang, October, 24th, Witches, Bats, C418, Music, Carrots, Potatoes, Buildings, Corner, Blocks, Wither, Boss, Beacon, Redstone, Anvil|
Join us to post comments.