-=32GB Hub Network=- || Recruiting Staff! ||

AlphaCheetahNetworks's Avatar AlphaCheetahNetworks5/25/15 12:46 pm
5/27/2015 5:13 pm
Parker555's Avatar Parker555
Alpha Cheetah Networks

Hello, I would like to thank all of you for taking the time to consider working on this server . Alpha Cheetah Networks is a big network in development (32gb ram). We are planning to launch as a custom plugin Factions, Prison server with custom cosmetics and minigames soon to follow. WE WANT THIS SERVER TO BE UNIQUE and we are looking for the best staff to make that possible!

Features We Are Planning

✔ Faction War Games (Arena!)
✔ Looting System
✔ Custom Spawns
✔ Prison minigames (adventure parkour)
✔ Prison maps
✔ Alot more... (secret )

Application Information

Moderator:
▶ Age Requirement: 16+
▶ Experience: Moderate
▶ Skills:
┊▶ Friendly
┊▶ Tolerant
┊▶ Knowledge of More advanced commands
┊▶ Ability to adapt quickly to new surroundings
┊▶ Works well with others
┊▶ Is able to calm down aggravated players
┊▶ Can function in a high stress environment
┊▶ Skype (please include it in application)

Please layout your application how you want to, sell all at what your good at in the best way you can

Administrator:
▶ Age Requirement: 17+ (negotiable)
▶ Experience: Very High
▶ Skills:
┊▶ Friendly
┊▶ Tolerant
┊▶ Knowledge of More advanced commands
┊▶ Ability to adapt quickly to new surroundings
┊▶ Works well with others
┊▶ Is able to calm down aggravated players
┊▶ Must be able to manage a team
┊▶ Knowledge of how a server's internals work
┊▶ Can handle staff recruitment
┊▶ Must be able to organize meetings and handle interviews

Please layout your application how you want to, sell all at what your good at in the best way you can

Builder:
▶ Age Requirement: 14+
▶ Experience: HIGH
▶ Skills:
┊▶ Building!
┊▶ Knowledge of world edit
┊▶ Knowledge of Voxel Sniper is a plus
┊▶ Ability to build under deadlines

Please show us past work, screenshots, links anything to validate your skill! Layout your application as you wish

Developer Application

We are looking for all types of developers, from system engineer, architect to plugin developer and config experts! Please write a small application with skype details, you will recieve a detailed interview by the head developer within 24 hours! Thank you.
AlphaCheetahNetworks
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/27/2015 5:13 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Network
Parker555
I would apply =/ Only 14
05/27/2015 4:53 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
SirQuantum
I'm a java developer, I know many syntax's in basic (lua, ruby, c++, c, C#, js, python) but I do two in specific java and html, html doesn't really come into it much but java is predominately used in minecraft servers (Unless you have some really advanced code to use lua scripts or something) I also have a great amount of knowledge regarding software, hosting, connection protocols all that sort of thing with domains, networking and all shiz like that
IGN - ThyQuantum
Name - Mitchell Wright
Age - 16
Skype - me.nom.food
From - UK
05/27/2015 2:06 am
AlphaCheetahNetworks
Bump
05/26/2015 5:03 pm
AlphaCheetahNetworks
Final bump of the day
05/26/2015 2:47 pm
AlphaCheetahNetworks
Bump
05/26/2015 1:49 pm
halogoop
MC Username: UNDEFINED (Skype Me: Kalindup ,if you Want to Verify)
Where are you from: Canada
What are you applying for: Developer
How often you can be on the server: 2 - 3 Times/ week
Why should i choose you: I am very experienced in plugins and permissions. I have done lots of permissions codes and permissions for most plugins. I am experienced in Permissions EX (PEX), Group Manager, Bperms etc. along with servers settings files.
Anything extra you would like to add: I have been an Owner of a server before, and also worked for several other serves as a staff member.

If you consider this I would Look forward to working with you! Best of luck on your server!
05/26/2015 5:45 pm
RealGreenCheetah
I Am Very Sorry But Your MC Username Must Be Clairified In The Application
05/26/2015 1:39 pm
AlphaCheetahNetworks
BUMP
05/26/2015 12:42 pm
AlphaCheetahNetworks
my skype is: wowcraftofficial
05/26/2015 2:59 am
aelyks1101
Well did you add me as a contact first otherwise we can't talk. Secondly my skype is aceaaron1101 and my pic is a jelly fish. If it still doesn't work you could give me your Skype.
05/26/2015 2:41 am
AlphaCheetahNetworks
I tried to contact both of you
05/26/2015 2:47 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Dragon
belzabethiblish
Thought so, what's your skype?
05/25/2015 11:44 pm
DragonsHero
My IGN is DragonsHero

Real Name is Benjamin Hopkins
I'm 19 years old
My skype name is Kill3rNavySeal

I've managed smaller servers with groups of friends. Keeping them in order. Making sure there's no cursing, or ganging up on players
I can bring information when needed by other players, also if its a stroyline based server, I can be on for events and/or acting.
I'm friendly, I don't curse. I'm good with people, and a very dependable person when need for anything. I can build great!
Strongest: I'm dedicated to any task, building, helping, whatever is needed. Very dependable.
Weakest: Building very big structures and/or forgetting about them.

Additional: my email is kll3rnavyseal@gmail.com. Also out of college, so I have lots of time on my hands. I can be on at hours of a time.
05/25/2015 8:57 pm
aelyks1101
Hello. My name is Aaron. I know there are many things I want to say right now, but lets get down to business. (incase anyone saw this before i edited i meant to put 15. P.S. i hope my age can be negotiable because of my maturity and experience. Many thanks )

Resume

IGN: aelyks1101

Rank Applying To: Administrator

A little bit about myself

Since you know nothing about me except for the information I just told you, I will tell you a few things about myself. As you may have inferred I am a sixteen year old that plays Minecraft. Also, I am beginning to learn html, css, php, etc, so in the future I can be helpful as a Website Dev. My hobbies include solving Rubik's cubes, origami, and playing the sax. All three of these things take patience and persistence, both very good qualities when dealing with players in-game.

What I can offer to this team.
Leadership/Teamwork/Communication-I have served on my school's student council as an officer, and in doing this I have learned the necessary skills to lead and assist anyone that I can. Along with this I had to communicate with members of student council to determine many important decisions. I am very trustworthy and cooperative. These are very useful when managing with others. I am applying to be able to help others, play Minecraft, and all together aide this server in becoming a unique experience for all players.
Plugins-In terms of plugins I am very experienced with them. As being the owner or admin of many successful servers I have come into contact with many plugins. This has given me a good understanding of them. These plugins range from any of the permission plugins to the simplest color plugin.
Friendly/Mature-I am very, very friendly. Many times I have been complimented on my maturity along with my ability to be friendly to just about everyone. Even people I don't like I am nice to, sometimes without realizing it. People say that if your mature you cant have fun. Well, I don't believe that. Yes, there may be a time for being serious and a time for fun, but that doesn't mean that they cant be at the same time in some cases!
Focus-I always have my eye on my target. I endeavor to deliver high-quality work on time, every time.
Flexibility-I can adapt to any situation. I thrive in a fluctuating environment and I transform unexpected obstacles into stepping stones for achievements.
Experience-I know this job inside and out. With a few years of relevant experience, there will be no question whether I will be efficient on the job. I have worked on several servers as a mod and admin, and before i came the server barely broke 30, but after I joined and contributed my assistance the server became more popular and eventually broke triple digits.
Availability-I am on average online 2-5 hours a day during the week, and 8+ on the weekends. These times may fluctuate depending on different unforeseen variables, but if you ever need to contact me my email is thespleggmaster@gmail.com and at my skype which is mentioned above.
Questions-If you have any further questions you would like to ask contact me at any (or both) of the above methods.
05/25/2015 5:57 pm
RealGreenCheetah
We Are Coming To The Finish Line On Our Server The Planned Realese Is June 21 But I Bet We Can't Make It

-RealGreenCheetah
ACNOwner
05/25/2015 5:55 pm
Kraith404
DEVELOPER APPLICATION
Name: CJ (Kraith)
Skills: Web Design, Plugin Configs, Permissions, and so much more that we can talk about in Skype.
Previous Experience: I have experience with pentesting, I work for a datacenter, and have access to several dedicated servers. I'm experienced with web design, and fluent in Linux syntax, some programming langs. I've messed around with this kind of stuff for years.

Didn't want to type out too long of a post, contact me on Skype for more details.
05/25/2015 4:59 pm
AlphaCheetahNetworks
Final Bump Of Today
05/25/2015 4:40 pm
AlphaCheetahNetworks
@FuzzyHusky we need your skype details to contact you for an interview, please pm them to me
05/25/2015 4:26 pm
AlphaCheetahNetworks
Thank you everyone for your apps, all of you have been (we have attempted to) contacted on skype for further details / interview. We are looking for builder applications!
05/25/2015 11:26 pm
belzabethiblish
Wonder, have you tried contacting me on Skype? Not sure if I'm receiving requests as I should.
05/25/2015 11:29 pm
aelyks1101
Yes I know I posted after he posted that but if you have tried to contact me I haven't got anything so please say so if you have and double check who you sent it to. Many thanks.
05/25/2015 4:18 pm
PhoneCallZambie
[b]I am 16 years of age, and quite more mature for my age. I have been told I act many years older than myself when I am given a high position as staff. I even have my own servers now, so I understand if the owner is busy in certain times, or just plain stressed. I understand many complex studies so I may only be 16, but could solve problems meant for a few years older. I can deal with most problems given to me. If I do have any problems, I will simply ask for help, or try in my best power to maturely handle the situation by myself, if needed.

I am currently owner on 3 servers, I am admin on 2, I am Mod on 3, I am helper on 1 and moderator on this current server, I will treat this server like its my own, and mange it greatly. I always check on ALL of my servers I am current staff on, and moderate greatly. I had been op on many servers, and only apply for ones with potential. I believe that I would be a fine staff member because, I come on the server as much as I can, I monitor chat even as just a regular player, I have plenty of experience to make sure this server is running completely perfect for each specific player, and alot more!

[color=]My obligations would be to: Make sure all players are satisfied on the server, and to monitor chat of spam/disrespect. I would also be sure that all players would be assured of what theyre supposed to do on the server, and handle any problem/situation. Then warn them its 1/3 warning.

Why you should hire me: I have a good amount of experience, and have a high maturity level. I also am on frequently to monitor chat and players, and communicate with players in the game alot.
I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, as staff of my first few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards me, I think that's why I am able to be playing today. It is good to have cooperative staff on serves, and compared to some, I tend to cooperate well and will complete any command I am given by hire ranks/owners.
If you need more info, just ask below! Thanks! I really hope you consider me.

PS: WHY SHOULD YOU EMPLOY ME: I am very loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy, innovative, creative and impartial. I have been a judge on multiple servers, I have been redstone engineer on multiple servers, and have built spawn on all of the servers I've worked on. With the exception of one. In fact I used to be called TheArchitect for my building ability. The truth is, that I don't apply to servers so I can play on them in creative and so that I can just help; I apply to work on servers so I may actually WORK to benefit the server. To help others, (mainly my boss and co-workers), keep justice and balance, and work in whatever area I can.
Thanks for reading, personal message me if your interested in hiring me or if you have any questions.

If someone hacked the server: I would ask around for evidence. Then I would take screenshots of the "hacks", then make sure to report of them on the forums, (with screenshots.) Then hopefully me and other staff would kindly deal with the ordeal. So thats why I believe I should be admin.[/b]
05/25/2015 4:15 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
FactionLair
i msged u my skype...
05/25/2015 4:13 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Ranger
Foosky
FuzzyHuskys Moderator Application

Name: Will

IGN: FuzzyHusky

Why do I want to be a moderator on your server?: I would like to moderate your server because this server looks like it has an unbelievable amount of potential, and I believe with me on your staff team, the server could be that much better. Now, before you automatically deny me due to my age, I do want to stress the fact that my maturity levels are out of the roof. I have lots of experience working with people older than me. I can work well in a team, and If I do get accepted, we can discuss more about my age via skype. The reason I applied for moderator at age 14 is because on the administrator application, it says negotiable age limit. So I am assuming it would be the same for moderator. Anyways, I love helping out servers, I do not see it as a stressful job, I see it as a nice job. I am very lenient, but also know when enough is enough. I can joke around and be funny, but I also know when to crack down and be serious as well.

Experience: I have lots of experience with moderating/administrating servers. I have been moderator on servers with an average of 50 players a day, so I know what it is like to deal with lots of players at the same time.

Extra Details: Something I think I should let you know is that I am also an exceptional builder. So, aside from me being a moderator, I can also help your build team with projects as well if they are short handed. I range from medieval to modern, but specialize in medieval. I am good with detail, and depth. I can make builds look more realistic and professional!

I hope to talk to you more!

-FuzzyHusly
05/25/2015 4:06 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
alaaemad15
I PMED you
05/25/2015 3:01 pm
AlphaCheetahNetworks
Still looking.
05/25/2015 2:39 pm
anonpmc1909447
[deleted]
05/25/2015 2:29 pm
AlphaCheetahNetworks
Looking for builders and developers! However all applications are welcome
05/25/2015 2:08 pm
xXGrassBlockXx
Mod Application

▶ Age: 17
▶ Experience: I have a server of my own, I am Head-Admin on MZCraft and Helper on Mine Magic.
▶ Skills: I am amazing with plugins, I am extremely friendly, and I love to help out! I have no tolerance for ANY cursing or bad words, I would give them no more than three chances then I would act accordingly to the server standards. I know many commands as I am amazing with plugins, I know all Essential commands plus many more commands from random plugins. I am very quick to act to people and I never miss a chance to do my job! I am very friendly and have no problem working with others, in fact, I like to hear other people's opinion before I make any decisions. When someone is mad I don't say "calm down" because that won't make them feel any better. When someone is mad, I try to help with the problem or just be as supportive as I can. When everyone is upset at something I do my best to make people stay on the server. When everyone is spamming chat because there is a hacker I clear chat then I deal with the hacker. The clearing of the chat shows that the subject is over and when the hacker is dealt with people are happy again.

▶ Skype: BR/-\H Mista_Blocky
05/25/2015 2:00 pm
AlphaCheetahNetworks
@FactionLair Im very sorry but you have to pm me or somehow provide me with your skype name, this is so I can interview you for your application.
05/25/2015 1:54 pm
depthsofhadesMC
Alright. I will answer all of your questions in my own format since you have allowed me to. Do not be upset that I am using my own format because that is what I interpreted your comment to be.

How much can you play: This vary's quite a bit since I often times have school work to do, however I don't have a job since i live in a foreign country and it is illegal to be employed under the age of 18.
Nationality: American
Fluent Languages: Spanish(80%) and English
Countries of Citizenship/residence: United States and Costa Rica(Central America)
Timezone: Due to my country of residence not having daylight savings, my timezone varies in relation to the U.S., the time i would associate myself with would be Central Time Zone or UTC - 06:00
Co-operational Abilities: I am very good at co-operating with other people except for in building. Everyone has different building skills and i find it frustrating when I am building that someone else of a higher or lower building skill is building with me either making me feel stupid or ruining the build.
Patience: I consider this to be my greatest flaw. I am able to execute all of the commands of my superiors well (Ex. Only ban/mute/kick people when they deserve it according to the rules of the server) However, since i am much older than the mean (average) age of minecraft users it is hard for me to be patient with them acting like children, however I will not act rashly against them since they are only kids.

Now. Down to the... Less fun stuff.
Experience:
Ok.. So I have been playing minecraft for approximately 5 years. I still remember the first time i saw my older brother playing it and was immediately entranced by it (I was a kid.). I started doing servers about 4 years ago with my friends, however, due to my computers lack of ability to portforward, I got bored of that quickly and started comming to PMC in look of some fun (Back then staff was only about having fun). Since then I had only been playing as a staff member on servers for like 2 years until i got bored and quit. About a month ago I started playing again and decided to try being a normal player, and noticed it was really fun until i realized something was missing, the fullfilling feeling of helping others. This is my first and only application I have posted in a long time and so I want you to know until you have accepted me or turned me down I will not be applying for a different server. I am not a job hunter and I take staffing seriously.
Skills:
Since I have done so many things my skills vary.
Plugins 10/10 (Plugins are super easy to learn and so I'll give myself 10/10 not because i know all of the commands to every plugin, because ofc i don't, but i do have a very good knowledge about plugins of all kinds and know many of the commands.)
Building: 6/10 (I would say I am a great builder however my creativity sucks and i often times have to incorporate various real life structures into my build to make something I am proud of. (I am never satisfied, I am comparing myself to the best when i put 6/10 btw.))
Plugin Making: 1/10 (I tried once and got bored. I won't be making any plugins. Sorry )
People Skills: 9/10 (This can vary because sometimes as i said earlier people annoy me and so i don't extend them every courtesy i should as a staff member (If this turns you off and you don't want to hire me because of it i'll inform you EVERY staff member you'll encounter is like me or worse. With the people I do get along with or who don't CONSTANTLY get on my nerves, I am very helpful and fun to talk to. I enjoy a variety of things including reading, watching Anime, playing video games, every kind of sport, all different kinds of music (nonstop screamo is the exception.) and I am getting into playing the guitar, so i can be very sociable.
Ability to handle interviews and Applications: I have owned many servers in the past and have handled this on every one of them, if there is no work put into the app, i know there will be no work put into the server, and that is an immediate turn off, I am also a very good judge of character on whether someone wants to help or just wants the power.

05/25/2015 1:50 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
FactionLair
IGN : RetaliationMC / FateMeetsReality ( two accounts )

Age: 16 soon to be 17 in june haha ( yes, right on time ) ^-^

Skype (Required): yes , ill give if accepted.

Timezone: pacific

Why do you think you should become an Admin?

Well I Want To Be A Head-Mod / Admin Because I Know I Am The Best Out Of All Applicants. I Really Know How A Server Should Be Ran. And The Main Reason Why I Want To Be A Head-Mod / Admin Is Because I Can And Will Participate In All Events. And I Can Build Very Cool Spawns, Warps, Or Anything Really! I Also Know How To Code Plugins For Servers. But Thats A Different Topic.
Second Goal For Me Towards The Server Is, Attracting As Much Players As I Can. I Really Wont Focus On The Player Base. But Ill Focus First On The Content. A Servers No Server Without Good Content.
Plus I Like Doing Economy Wise Configuring, Because The Economy Is Most Important Or Even The Second Most , Because Money Is What Players Use To Trade And Bargain With

What are your previous experiences as a staff member?:

I have been all sorts of staff ranks on all types of servers before, but mostly i don't consider an experience because the servers that i had played on where all shit because the owners and higher ranking staff members abused and usually didn't care about the communities that they had created. My experience with two popular servers are very faint, because i was moderator on FiteNetwork for about six months before the entire hub network got shut down due to mojangs eula rule, which is quite stupid. My experience on there was fun,kind,i learned alot about how to manage a server and how the community wants, as well as what the community wants and needs.
My second moderator experience was on a smaller server ( 3 servers bungee'd ) and it had around 100 people on a good day, and i started off as a trial-helper (wow such noob rank,many wow) and i thrived through the ranks and eventually went to become an Administrator for their network and ever since then i treated servers that i was staff on, how i would've treated my own. I currently have a live server right now but it isn't doing so well. I lack staff who are experienced to help, My developer quit on me etc etc. Now i'm here :sick:!
thats my moderator/admin experience.

What do you think makes us want to accept you over other people?:

cause i'm sexy and i know it.

How long can you be online the server each day?:

5-6 hours , and on weekends 10+ (No Lie)
05/25/2015 1:49 pm
AlphaCheetahNetworks
Still looking for more applications!
05/25/2015 1:23 pm
belzabethiblish
I consider myself a really great addition and the best administrator that your server can get due to my high experience and abilities to work with people.

Here's my resume:

IGN: edge_edit

Preferred name: edge (Jorge)

What makes me unique?

I'm a very experienced staff and minecrafter. I account 4 years of experience of which 1 year was of enjoying the game from then on I decided to run my own servers for friends then I moved on to renting and administrating servers for others.

Why can I be a great addition to you team?

- Great Team work
- Efficient
- Knows how to work with permissionEx, plugins, config, etc.
- Trust worthy
- Loyal
- Always available
- Excellent team choice
- Strong relationships with teams and members of the servers
- Creates loyal members
- Leadership and improves others

Also a little personal background, I'm a mechatronic engineer and have professional experience on my field as well. This allows me to work in a unique efficient way; so I can assure you that I can deal with team problems and other types of problems as well.

How long can you play daily:
Hard to say, as much as it needs be. Depends on duties on the server, plugin fixes, etc.

Position you want: Administrator

Maturity level (Out of 10): 10, This does not mean that I'm always "serious" just that I'm very good at handling situations and I know how to have fun in a mature way.

More questions? Contact me: jorge.uriel1@gmail.com
05/25/2015 1:18 pm
Princess Kneega
MOD Application.

Name: Anthony

IGN: tinyanthony12

Available times: Friday's to monday's (Hours 3-2)

List any prior Experience you've had: After about three and a half years of playing Minecraft, I have dove into moderating and owning servers. I first started off moderating smaller community servers, mostly owned by friends. After about a year of that I started my own server it was a PvP Fraction Server. It didn't went well so I shut it down for good.

Tell us a little about yourself: I really enjoy moderating servers. It gives me a good place to meet new people, as well as learn new skills.I am an avid PvP player, playing on some PvP Servers.

Tell us a little about yourself:
• I am a friendly person. I love to get to know others whilst playing with them on servers, as well as just chatting with them about every-day stuff.
• I am fun to be around. I am not the type of person who is in a bad mood all the time or the one who makes rude remarks to other people when they state something.
• I rarely ever swear. By stopping my constant swearing, I believe I have become more mature whilst working with servers and I would like to believe I am more professional than what I was before.
• I am male.
• I respect and treat others the way I want to be treated, otherwise I would expect to be treated harshly.
• I am against sexism, racism, and discrimination. I really don't care if it was a joke

Maturity(Out of 10): 8-7
05/25/2015 1:16 pm
AlphaCheetahNetworks
We Still Need Applications!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome