800+ Warrior Cats Project

Alpakaa's Avatar Alpakaa3/5/17 5:36 pm
1 emeralds 409
First post cough cough coff

Hello there! If you're here, you might just be curious, or maybe you've heard of Warriors? It's a book series about cats and stuff like that. They worship rocks.

So, there's a very, very talented artist and animator out there who just so happened to go ahead and make unique designs for each and every one of the hundreds (And I mean hundreds) Of cat characters in the Warriors books. You can check them out here: http://warriorsproject.tumblr.com/
So I thought, somebody should make skins for all dem pretty kitties. And, lately, I've been interested in animation, 3D, specifically, and I wanted to make a Warriors animation. But to do that, I'd need skins of all the characters. And so, I went off and started grinding out some cat skins. I don't have a ton done yet (In comparison to how massive the character cast is) just a couple are finished. I'll be posting a few examples of all the pretty kitties I've done eventually, when I'm on the right computer that has all of the cat skin files on it.
NOTE: These are skins on the actual ocelot model, so they look like cats, not cat-people'
If you have any burning desire to have some questions answered, then I'm usually floating around. And feedback is cool too
stick around for some cat skins if yall are cat nerds or something
Alpakaa
Level 1 : New Explorer