About me and my Skins!

AGMoyer's Avatar AGMoyer8/31/14 1:17 pm
9/1/2014 5:47 am
AGMoyer's Avatar AGMoyer
Ok, ello. I've now been making skins on PMC for about three months now I believe. This was not my starting point but was my kick off, as I made few on Skindex which where failures in my opinion and I tried again about a year or more later this time with better shading method and have refined it bit by bit making it my own
(well facial, hand, and muscle style is getting there)
I do fantasy, gaming, historical, and mythological skins!. I also make it my goal to upload one skin per day doing universal skins until Minecraft 1.8 is officially release not as 1.7.10 or snapshot.
When 1.8 is fully release I'll be doing 1.8 skins once a week and universals each day.
If your interested in the few subjects I've listed please check it out and tell me what you think I love to read other peoples opinions about my work.
AGMoyer
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/01/2014 5:47 am
AGMoyer
Haha, thanks for that too as I think diamonds make my skins more noticeable.
09/01/2014 4:31 am
Level 42 : Master Fox
LuxLacis
All your skins are really well made! I diamonded some of my favourites
09/01/2014 3:34 am
AGMoyer
Thanks, I really do enjoy making these skins. I just finished one of several Slipknot band members as skins.
09/01/2014 3:33 am
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
WTFshady
I already subscribed to you. You're an amazing skinner and you have a bright future.
09/01/2014 2:14 am
AGMoyer
Haha, Thanks for subscribing. There is no way I can ever stop. I have so much fun making skins and there are always new ideas as my subjects I use to make skins is quite wide.
09/01/2014 2:08 am
Level 38 : Artisan Creeper
CreeperSoul23
Really nice skins.

+1 sub. Skin on, bro.
09/01/2014 1:58 am
AGMoyer
Haha, Thanks. I'm glad you like it. I can not believe how many people I've found who like the skins I make.
08/31/2014 9:17 pm
Level 25 : Expert Network
Wow, really nice!
Now my new favorite shading style/shading person.
08/31/2014 1:49 pm
Level 89 : Elite War Lord
Kefka
Your skins look pretty good actually, I didn't expect that quality in a level 19. My only advise would be to just keep concentrating on improving from skin to skin. Try to put more work into each skin even if it means you post 1 every 3 days or so, It is better to go for quality over quantity.
08/31/2014 7:42 pm
AGMoyer
I do try to change things every once in a while, slowly refining my style.the muscle detailed shown in Eren Jaeger and in the Troll Monk is one example I made from scratch and then adjusted it a bit in the Traditional Lee Sin skin. Lately I gave a another try at altering how I draw the facial features, latest example of such trials would be the Monsta Draenei. So, yeah I do try quite a bit to do more making simplistic yet detailed skins. I think one of the best pieces I've made would be illustrating 'Five Fingers' by darkening the right spots and leaving the others normal gives the perspective of there being five fingers when you look at it three dimensionally.

Thanks for the feed back as I said before, I really do enjoy reading others opinions as it helps me do more in my skins.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome