Absolute Zero Build Team

Legoyoda99's Avatar Legoyoda9911/19/15 9:07 pm
1 emeralds 245 6
11/28/2015 1:57 am
Queenuppsala's Avatar Queenuppsala
Looking for a build team to join?
Want to build somthing cool, with other great builders?
Want to work as a team to create somthing amazing?
Your at the right place!
My build team is currently recruiting, and im looking for some good Builders, Redstoners, Designers, and of course, Command-Blockers.
Most of the information is on the application, so ill make this quick.
Once the team is put together, and everyone has tryed-out, and gotten in, I will buy a server for the team to build on, and we will release the maps/games on planet minecraft!
Application: https://legoyoda99.typeform.com/to/g5xc3Z
My Skype: Legoyoda99
[[STILL HAVE SLOTS OPEN!!!]]
Legoyoda99
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/28/2015 1:57 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Queenuppsala
Hi I did the application, I can only build on weekends, but I like doing large detailed jobs. I can do basic command block commands, but can learn some more. Mostly I just sit and build a lot, I can use world edit commands such as fill and clone, etc.
I am not so great with red stone and stuff, can do basic doors and lighting mostly.
11/23/2015 2:26 pm
The Zapdelores
Hello , My name is Zappy. I would like to ask if I could possibly join your build team. I am good at building , pretty decent at command blocks , and can build quite a few styles. I don't really have a particular style when i'm building , so you can usually just tell me what to build and i'll get on with it. I am pretty decent at command blocks , I can summon basic bosses and I know how to use particles pretty well. In the past I have also done funny stuff with commands , such as making a player's head float on a boat.
Please do take this request into consideration
Zappy~
11/22/2015 4:22 pm
Legoyoda99
We are getting close to picking members of the team, if you want to join, nows your chance!
11/20/2015 8:03 am
Legoyoda99
Ok, sounds good!
11/20/2015 12:50 am
iTzGinja
hey that sound really cool i am a build and red stoner if interested i will add u on skype
11/21/2015 7:44 am
Legoyoda99
Whats your skype, or you can just add me.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome