Admin/Owner looking for qualified Towny server

ScrewYouPikachu's Avatar ScrewYouPikachu4/30/17 2:48 pm
1 emeralds 68
Hello readers, my name is Mr_BaconHawk (Also widely known as 102ndExperience or The_Word_Monkey or a few other names, depending on when/where you met me). I have been involved in Minecraft Server Creation and Administration for approximately 7 years, just after Beta was ended.

During those 7 years, I have co-created some very large and successful servers such as KingdomCraft (600+ players online regularly when I sold it) SkyCraft (100-200 players) Creator of 102ndCraft, and helped on the team who built ShadowRaze. My skills range from great building, some of the fastest WorldEdit you will see, super fair Administration, idea generation, goal setting mentorship (helping people choose goals, set steps for their goals, and get over obstacles blocking them from their goals), network building, economical setup, legal aid, the list goes on.

With the help of my developers, I have created some of the most innovative custom plug-ins for Administration, including a custom Reputation plugin that tracks a ton of factors to determine how trusted a player is, sort of like a credit score, which players could use when doing business and I could use when reading staff applications. It also did a few other things I won't say here, to keep it proprietary. I have a plethora of frivolous obfuscatory qualifications, long story short. So let's get to the main point...

I am looking to staff for a server. I am particular with what server I am willing to staff for. The qualifications are listed below:

- Must have Towny integrated
- MUST have active players (not looking for ANY startups)
- My position must have enough moderation/administration capabilities for my skills to be properly used
- I must approve of the server AND position offered before anything is official.

I am a flexible guy, if you don't think you can meet ALL of these qualifications then please tell me what you can offer and I'll take it into consideration.

I will be checking out servers as a player to inspect them and get to know the server and rules before I make my decision. I will only accept ONE server, and that server will get me and my skills, work, connections, and just as a heads up, I have been known to financially support servers just because I can often. So there's that too.

Please reply either by commenting with your Discord/Skype details (or whatever you use) or tell me the name of the server, the IP, and the position you think I would work best in.

Also, for larger more established networks I am willing to start off at a smaller role (e.g. Moderator, Helper, etc) to build trust and ease more easily into the desired role. But it MUST be taken with a contingency that I will be able to accept the desired position after integrating with the community. This is only for larger networks with many active players.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. When I choose a server, I will fill out an official application on that server and answer any questions the current staff may have for me. There is a LOT I can offer you, I have been around the block a few times so don't miss this opportunity to really take your server administration to the next level. If you're curious, apply and see where it goes. If you like me you can offer a position. Sound Fair?

Thanks again,
Mr_BaconHawk
ScrewYouPikachu
Level 1 : New Miner