_~_ Aether _~_ Forum RP IC Thread

BlackFTW's Avatar BlackFTW4/26/12 7:22 pm
1 emeralds 184 2
4/27/2012 6:10 pm
BlackFTW's Avatar BlackFTW
OoC Thread: topic75697.html

~

Theodor the Fifth ran his cold, boney fingers through the course hairs of the coat he had wrapped around his upper body. It felt... cold. Everything felt cold, to him at least, despite being... Summer... He was old. Very old. Maybe this feeling of eternal chills is the sign of how this is the final day of his life. Silently, he stood up with his knees wobbling. He stumbled over to a door, and opened it. Inside was a bedroom. He lay down onto the very fancy and prestige velvet bed covering, and closed his eyes. Slowly. Very slowly, he started to fall asleep, never to wake again.

It wasn't really the best time to die, as as the leader of the government, he was in charge over the military branch, though since he was dead, the Head Captain would take over the army and Military Aethri. Though, the Head Captain wasn't the most trustworthy man, though he always had a smile and he always usually looked like a very happy soul.

~
BlackFTW
Level 39 : Artisan Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/27/2012 6:10 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Miner
BlackFTW
((The way I learned is that double brackets is Out of Character talk. Normal text, as you would guess, is normal text, nothing special. Usually, when some one is thinking(1), they would use italics for those thoughts, or a sentence or some words could be italicized to say that the character is speaking in a sarcastic or irritated or whatever tone easily(2), I.E.:
James looked at Marissa. "I hope she doesn't notice that I'm sweating..." James thought, nudging so that his sweaty back was faced away from the girl.

James sternly stared at the pile of ashes. "Well, it was supposed to be a parade float, until Kyle burned the entire thing down while smoking!" He said to the angered teacher.

Bold is just emphasizing something, so if you had any thoughts about it, don't worry.))
04/27/2012 1:22 am
Level 32 : Artisan Taco
FoxOfDoom
((I can only assume that italicizing, normal text and double brackets such as this begins a certain action or thought. From looking at other threads, I believe the double brackets means you're speaking out of context/non-rp related chat. Would be nice if someone explained this to me, as I didn't see the info I was looking for on any other thread~ Thanks in advance and sorreh if I screwed this up x.x))
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome