Akame Ga Kill Online

NeisanSenpai's Avatar NeisanSenpai3/30/15 1:06 am
1 emeralds 77
Akame Ga Kill Online is a new and growing server. Run by Gobian, with support of a few others including myself, we plan to create a server based on the popular manga/anime Akame Ga Kill. We are whitelisted for production, but plan to be officially open somewhere around the third week in April. In between now and then some beta testier applications may pop up, so if you're interested, stay tuned! Spawn and some key builds are made and all that's left is finishing some config stuff and building the Capital city. We don't have much of a fan base currently and so this post is being made to muster up some hype!!!

Here is a direct quote and introduction from the official website http://playagk.enjin.com:

"Hello Growing AGK Online Community,

If you're here, you're most likely a player of Minecraft as well as an enjoyer of the popular anime Akame Ga Kill. You may or may not know me from around different servers, but my IGN is Gobian. Now to answer the question that's probably eating away at you, "What is Akame Ga Kill Online?". Well, that's an easy question to answer. Akame Ga Kill Online will be a server run by your's truley, who's mission is to provide a fun AGK themed minecraft server for anyone to play on. Here's a list of things that I invision this server having;

- A large scale build of The Capital with iconic builds from the anime. It will be built in three tiers. The base being "The Slums". This will be the largest area with pvp active and a fair amount of quests. The next tier up will be the commerce area with many restraunts and shops for players to spend their ingame money at. Finally, the top tier will be the wealthy area where the main castle and emperor will reside.

- Potentially a faction world outside The Capital for players to build in and create their own version of "Night Raid" with their friends.

- An easy to follow, content filled, main questline that will involve at least eight different assassination missions.

- Side quests to find hidden around The Capital to keep you busy.

- Countless imperial arms, from the anime and a few made up, distrubited fairly through crates. Keys to these crates can be earned via donating, frequently voting, and quests.

- A very mature and respectful community.

Make sure to check back frequently as I will be making sure to keep everyone posted on the progress. I expect the offical release to be around the end of the third week in April. However we're a rather small team, so that date may flucuate. Spread the word, and I hope to see you playing when we go live!"

And lastly, make sure you check out our PMC page here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/akame-ga-kill-online/
NeisanSenpai
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect