Whitelisted 1.8 Mature Minecraft Server [16+ Slots!]

Akrivus's Avatar Akrivus10/26/14 9:31 am
1 emeralds 412 8
11/5/2014 12:38 pm
LivingHumanZ's Avatar LivingHumanZ
My friend and I have fixed an old computer and decided to use it as our little Minecraft server. After a while, we got a bit bored, and decided to share it. We've been building on it for a little over a week now, and there are still extremely large amounts of stuff on it. It runs the latest version, (in this case, 1.8), and the server is whitelisted, 100% vanilla.

If you are interested in the server's specifications, it runs Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr, 4GB of RAM, with two more to spare if needed, an AMD A8 Quad-Core 2.6GHz processor, and a 756GB fusion-state drive. The server has 16 slots open right now, but I can expand to as much as 48 slots if traffic gets high enough.

Now! On to our registration process!

Minecraft Name: Well how am I gonna whitelist you if I don't have your name?
Skype Name: I'll send you a request, and add you to the server group. Or you can add me, the name is akrivus.
Current Age: This along with your spelling is probably the only thing deciding if you can join or not.
Minecraft Skills: Builder, redstoner, miner? Doesn't really matter, I just like to see what people enjoy.
Suggestions: What would you want to see? We'll make a poll!

I normally add onto the whitelist when I get home from school.
Once you've been added our server address is 69.76.168.126
We hope to see you on the server!
Akrivus
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/05/2014 12:38 pm
LivingHumanZ
Minecraft Name: LivingHumanZ
Skype Name: LivingHumanZ
Current Age: 17
Minecraft Skills: More of a throwback Redstoner, Love the aspect of Caving not as much strip mining.
Suggestions: A friendly community where people get along.
11/05/2014 9:56 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
19LilHammii03
Minecraft Name: 19LilHammii03
Skype Name: LilHammii
Current Age: 18
Minecraft Skills: Builder, redstoner, miner? I'm equally rounded I like to implement and learn about new things to add to my builds but I'm mostly a builder and alright when it comes to redstone.
Suggestions: What would you want to see? I would just like to see a friendly environment where we can all interact, build and have fun.
10/30/2014 11:11 am
Level 20 : Expert Skinner
Sully1298
Minecraft Name: sully1298
Skype Name: tms1229
Current Age: 15
Minecraft Skills: Decent at using redstone, but I'd have to say I'm a pretty basic builder.
Suggestions: Mindcrack.
10/30/2014 7:22 am
Level 43 : Master Elf
superangelika
none
10/29/2014 10:06 am
Kackpou
Minecraftname: Kackpou
Skype Name: wolf71p1
Current Age: 16
Gernder: Male
Minecraft Skills: Uhm i really enjoy building with a modern touch, doing pretty good at mining but my redstone is not the best.
10/27/2014 4:23 am
CharlesBrahh
Minecraft Name: itzHammyCharles
Skype Name: whiteblackjew
Current Age: 16
Minecraft Skills: Builder, Miner and a bit of basic redstoning
Suggestions: i would like to see me on the whitelist
10/26/2014 8:25 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Taco
Isaacjohnl
Minecraft Name: isaacjohnl
Skype Name: I'll add you, my name matches like 50 others.
Current Age: 13. I am very mature and I never swear or do any of that other bad stuff.
Minecraft Skills: I am a pro builder, I am very good at mob farms, and I simply want to enjoy myself and have fun!
Suggestions: I want to see a pro Mindcrack/Hermitcraft like server, with friendly members and maybe some good old pranking.

(P.S. Please send me a PM if I am accepted. Thanks, isaacjohnl. )
10/26/2014 7:52 pm
AssasinDrick
Minecraft Name:AssasinDrick
Skype Name:real_g_boss or email me on derrickcibeto@gmail.com for further information.
Current Age:13,please do not let this put you off. I am mature
Minecraft Skills: I am a very good redstoner. I am no SethBling but I have some tricks up my sleeve. I am also a decent builder but not a Bdoubleo100.when it comes to mining I get a bit bored sometimes so I resort to TNT.
Suggestions:I would like to see a death games and prank wars. Maybe we can have a uhc like mindcrack. I am also suggesting we upload the Smp on YouTube.

Thank You for Reading
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome