All In The Mined (AITM) Classic

DemonicD3's Avatar DemonicD33/21/11 3:03 am
1 emeralds 347 8
3/6/2012 3:27 am
DemonicD3's Avatar DemonicD3
About All In The Mined:
All In The Mined is a server that has been apart of the minecraft community for over a couple years, we have seen the rise and fall of a lot of great players, builders and moderators. AITM is a server dedicated to fun and great building. It's a place where people can kick back and have some fun while they build amazing things.

Additional Details:
We have a 24/7 moderated server with over 20+ active moderators so you, the player may enjoy your time at our server with grief free worries. There are over 30 worlds in AITM, all with rank specific access. Which allows you the player (ranked) access to worlds to build where novices and griefers cannot touch them. We also host games and other events on some of these worlds.

Rules:
- No griefing (this includes column building)
- Be respectful
- Do not beg for a promotion

Ranks:
- GrandMaster (High Moderator)
- Expert (Moderator)
- Adept (Moderator in training)
- Artisan (Pro Builder)
- Mason (Medium Builder)
- Pupil (Basic Builder)

Conduct:
All AITM players must conduct themselves in the utmost professional and respectful manner. Places include the following: Web site, forums, servers, and any other server-related medium of communication. This includes, but is not limited to; racial, religious and orientation slurs; cursing, derogatory remarks and flaming as well. Treat others as you wish to be treated.

AITM Discussions/Ban Appeals can be made at: http://allinthemined.forum-motion.com/

Server address is listed on our forums or you can connect here:
http://www.minecraft.net/classic/play/8 ... 3ef500fe85
Join us on IRC @ irc.esper.net #aitm
DemonicD3
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/06/2012 3:27 am
DemonicD3
New Info has been edited, as well as the inclusion of a teaser video. The video shows what the person was allowed at the time to film. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnvfO6hvMLk
04/09/2011 6:31 am
DemonicD3
Hello to all AITM players and MineCraft players. We are sorry for the downtime of our server, the host location was hit by a lighting storm and fried some hardware. However the server is back up and running from the latest backups so everything you build will still exist. We have a new address which has been updated in the first post. Please refer to that server link from now on.

Sincerely, the AITM server staff.
03/27/2011 7:11 am
DemonicD3
New contests coming soon, stay tuned for updates.
03/25/2011 2:42 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
toddlo1972
Demonic! I love you man... No homo's...
03/25/2011 2:26 pm
DemonicD3
Just refreshed novice world, clean build. The old world was backed up to novice1. Any work that was created on the old world can be found there. If you were working on a unfinished project you may ask for it to be moved to the new world.
03/21/2011 4:18 am
Level 30 : Artisan Blockhead
Surathani
Pro post and well sold, it will the first server i set foot in beyond my own. Thx for the post, will be there.
03/21/2011 3:14 am
Level 53 : Grandmaster Taco
kacboy
Sounds like an awesome server. Nice and pro with good staff. I'll check it out tomorrow, wait it is tomorrow. (12:13 AM) K then I'll check it in the morning when I wake up or something.
03/21/2011 3:45 am
DemonicD3
I'll see you there, it is a awesome server (totally no bias in that statement ). We have a lot of staff which we have collected over the years who have had a long time to be weeded out. Most of our traffic are dedicated members who's either been with us for a long time or some who've just been joining and decided to stay. However getting some new blood in the server is always a good thing and I hope you and anybody else that comes to this server by this topic enjoys themselves and decides to become active players on our server.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome