Almost All Positions OPEN!

AgentGaming111's Avatar AgentGaming1116/1/15 8:46 pm
1 emeralds 236 9
6/2/2015 1:19 pm
GingerNinja707's Avatar GingerNinja707
I'm in need of builders, coders, server managers, gfx artists, and many more staff for a big minecraft project. I work for a new network that has launched, but is in development. We will have different servers including a Hub, minigames, survival and much more. And this is only the start. When we start getting profit, the owners will donate over 80% of the money to charities in need. Are you interested in joining our team?
SKYPE REQUIRED
SEND A MINI APP BELOW AND ILL PM YOU.
AgentGaming111
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/02/2015 1:19 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
GingerNinja707
Name: Lewis
IGN:GingerNinja707
Timezone: Scotland/Uk
Skype: I'm so sorry I don't have skype but I will communicate with you through the forums and in-game. I promise.

Previous Experience: I have been admin on 1 server, moderator on 4 servers, co-owner on 1 server and i owned 2 servers. So i am very experienced. I can be very strict sometimes if staff are abusing their power and being nasty but i can also have a joke when everyone is being nice and laughing like the great community your server is. This shows i have a considerable amount of experience of being a staff member and would make a good improvement to your servert!

Can you develop:: Yes i most certainly can. I love to learn and will do anything to learn new things and help other players. I would love to develop by being a co-owner of a famous server. I love to learn new things and would be willing to take advice from other staff members (and you of course) on how to improve my skills and get better at my job as co-owner.

Why you want to be co-owner: I should be staff because I'm friendly, ill always welcome a new player or a regular. I'm reliable, I enforce the rules and I am against power abuse.I am interested in helping a high quality server, and this is a perfect opportunity. I am trustworthy, good builder, likable, Younger children are not seen as immature by myself. I view immaturity from a person's attitude and personality whilst under pressure. I would definitely never call someone younger than me, that they are a child or immature, just because they are involved in a problem. You have to treat a younger person as if they are just as respected and important as you are. If a younger person feels as if they are not important, then there is something wrong with the person attempting to help the person. Personally, I would attempt to put myself in the person's shoes and see whether or not he is at fault. I would not make he or she feel as if they are just another part of the group, but that their decisions and choices are valid. If you treat someone younger with respect, they'll return the same respect back to yourself.

Can you help pay: I'm so sorry but I cant. My mum wont let me, and i do not have a debit card.

What makes you different from other applicants: I am different because i love helping players more than anyone else and have a very positive and very good attitude, which is better than other people who want staff just for power and abuse. I will not do this. I want staff to a) help you and b) develop my skills as staff and help out brilliant server grow! I can be trusted a lot and can accomplish tasks working to a time limit

Extra Info: I would say that I am quite active I can normally get on the server for a good 3+ hours when school does not affect my time table, weekends I'll have no problem logging on, but as I said if school is in the way I will tend to that first then the server, but off course I will notify everyone, and try my best to get at least two or three hours everyday no matter what. If that is not possible I'll use a app known as mcchat to log on.
06/02/2015 10:02 am
Level 1 : New Miner
pockielove132
I'll send an application.
06/02/2015 4:18 am
ReiiiReii
send me a msg on skype man. tanalbert11251. pls contact me. i always wanted to be a staff
06/01/2015 9:24 pm
bigpdiddy11
Hello, I'll send you my application over skype.
My username is: parkerkross11
Thank You
06/01/2015 9:22 pm
eaglesPA15
can i make an app on skype? skype: eaglesPA15
thanks
06/01/2015 9:21 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Regnozes2431
Hello, il lsend you my applciation on skype if you add me on it, im Jarod.Salvo
06/01/2015 9:06 pm