Alpha Staged - Now Hiring - Mods & Builders!

Oblivioux's Avatar Oblivioux12/4/14 4:34 pm
12/20/2014 8:05 am
Oblivioux's Avatar Oblivioux
Apply for the Alpha Staged Server Network!

In the spoiler below, is just about everything about the server! We are continuing to work out problems, and possible ideas for the server in the future, but for right now. We need the members of staff, and players to come out and help us out!

Staff Members

Owner: aussie202942
Co-Owner: BumpyMacaroon82 & Sam
Admin: Mini42301, & TheMCSuperminer
Moderator: Yonnnnnnn
Builders: aussie202942 (4 open slots)

Server Gamemodes
There will be, when the server starts, 2 game modes

Blockhunt and Skywars

Once we have members, and a foundation for the server. We will impliment more gamemodes, like Plotme Creative, and Towny/Factions Survival.

Applications

With everything said, We are needing at least 2 more mods, and most likely 3 to 4 builders! Me, the owner, can also build So there would be a build team of 5 ready for the spawn lobbys, and custom maps for Skywars, and Blockhunt

Builder Application
Click to reveal
Name:
In-Game Name:
Maturity level? (0-10)

Past Builds (Please include links to images)

Experience, What are you skilled at?:

Builder Skill level (0-10):

Moderator Application
Click to reveal
Name:
In-Game Name:
Maturity level? (0-10)

Servers you have been staff on before? (IPs would be nice):

Why do you want to be staff?:

What makes you qualified?:

What makes us want to pick you over the other guys/gals?:

Anything Else we need to know?:
Oblivioux
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/20/2014 8:05 am
Oblivioux
Bump.
12/16/2014 9:04 pm
Level 24 : Expert Dragonborn
Supergod1999
Name: Adrian Beasley
In-Game Name: Supergod1999
Skype (Y or N): Yes, but only at certain times
Maturity level? (0-10): I would say around a 9

Servers you have been staff on before? (IPs would be nice): A few but i cannot remember the ips or they have shutdown and i have no way to be contacted.

Why do you want to be staff?: I love helping others and always having something to do. I thrive on it.

What makes you qualified?: I have lots of experience with the game as i have been playing it since alpha. I know the ins and outs of the game. ( for the most part)

What makes us want to pick you over the other guys/gals?: I am very understanding and fair.

Anything Else we need to know?: I am not the best but i will sure try to help the server to the best of my abilitys.
12/16/2014 8:51 pm
Oblivioux
Bump
12/16/2014 12:03 pm
Oblivioux
@Fastest Well, what I usually do when I do some of the questions is I RAS. You should know that .Restate, Answer, Support. It seems like you just answered, and left. I would suggest setting more detail, and of course restating the question in your answer to seem like you have more information. More detail, better chance.
12/16/2014 11:37 am
Level 1 : New Miner
scharf11
Name: Luke Scharf
In-Game Name: scharf9
Skype (Y or N) Yes
Maturity level? (0-10) 10 In a serious situation, but 6 when its a funny situation (And when ive been up late with lucozade ;/ )

Past Builds (Please include links to images) Sorry! I dont have any links to images but if you add me on skype; scharf112 then i could give you some from there, again, Sorry!

Experience, What are you skilled at?: I am skilled at managing a server and building, i prefer to stick to medieval builds and am no good with modern, I am extremely experienced with terrain in building and structure, as i have said; I think i would do good with this server! Hope i get the rank, but please, give meh a chance!
Builder Skill level (0-10): 10/10 when im doing a medieval build and about 7/10 When it comes to terrain, but if you ask me about modern id have to say 0/10
12/16/2014 11:28 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Explorer
GamingSensation
May you inform me what it was I did wrong for future applications?
12/16/2014 11:15 am
Oblivioux
Nope, sorry.
12/16/2014 11:14 am
GamingSensation
Was I accepted ?
12/16/2014 11:07 am
Oblivioux
New information about the server on the front page! Bump.
12/16/2014 10:02 am
GamingSensation
Name: Brooke
In-Game Name: FastestHorsie99
Skype (Y or N): N
Maturity level? (0-10) 6 When I'm chill, 10 when I'm alert & serious.

I've been every rank from owner to helper including owner and helper, all ranks many times.
Example:
3 Owner (2 shut down. Open server's IP: 216.172.106.232:25565)
7 Co-Owner (6 shut down. I don't have the 7th IP, but ask for it via PM and I'll give it to you when I get it)
Etc.

Why do you want to be staff?: Your server sounds fun and dedicated and I would like to be apart of that. I hope I can be!
(Sorry this is short, i'm sneaking on during school hours. Ask me for a longer one via PM)

What makes you qualified?: I can work with Group Manager in every way, and a lot more. I am also experienced.

What makes us want to pick you over the other guys/gals?: I am experienced and talented. Also I am Home Schooled so I can be on more/longer. I am also Catholic so I have better maturity then most.

What would you do if someone was griefing the spawn/other builds on the server?: I would ban them and report them to you or another owner.

What would you do if a staff member was Griefing the spawn/other builds on the server?: I would ban them and report them to you.

What would you do if anyone was breaking the rules on the server? (Member, Donator, Staff member) If a staff member was abusing I would deop them demote them tempban them and report to you. Others It would depend.

Anything Else we need to know?: Email: CheerPrincess99@att.net Twitter: FastyCake Instagram: FastestHorsie99

Thanks! Have a wonderful day.
12/16/2014 8:03 am
Oblivioux
bump
12/15/2014 6:36 pm
Oblivioux
@Army, for both of your applications. I will have to say No. Sorry.

@TheMCSuperminer I have decided to accept you for the position! send me your skype by pm please.
12/15/2014 4:39 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
army_man494
Name: Nolan Scott
In-Game Name: army_man494
Skype (Y or N) Nolan.Scott245
Maturity level? (0-10) 8 or 9

Past Builds (Please include links to images)
my pmc is: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/army_man494/
Experience, What are you skilled at?: my speciality's are: planes, trucks, cars, military buildings, modern, and a bit of terraforming.

Builder Skill level (0-10): well for planes, trucks cars and military vehicles im prob an 7 or an 8, on modern im prob a 6 or a 7 and terra forming (with worldedit) 8 without world edit 6 or 7
12/15/2014 4:28 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
army_man494
Name: Nolan Scott
In-Game Name: army_man494
Skype (Y or N): Skype name: Nolan.Scott245
Maturity level? (0-10) 8 or 9

server called sheepwood (small server, the people loved me, I was good at braking fights and stuff and I minimised the staff cuz we where a server of ops, so I do the dirty work) I was a head admin then I got promoted to co owner, and pigwood, I was an admin and on a server called spyrocraft, im an admin, on a server called cjgames im an mod and that's it I think, im not gonna give you the ips cuz well they are always down now for some reason.. and sheepwood no one goes on and its vanilla now.. and yeah.. but I do have expirience

Why do you want to be staff?: well because I LOVE helping small servers, also I love building important buildings that leave marks on servers and well, I just like helping servers in general, big or small (mostly small cuz I love the small community)

What makes you qualified?: well, I really don't know, I mean I have expiriance, im nice, im helpful and well im gonna help servers out.. that's about it

What makes us want to pick you over the other guys/gals?: well I do have expiriance, im nice, im not cocky or power abusive at all, I would never crash the server or stop the server unless I really really needed 2 or I would never stop/crash the server on purpose, and I know every one is saying stuff like this on an application because its easy to lie on an application

What would you do if someone was griefing the spawn/other builds on the server?: I would jail/ban them depending on how strict il be taking greifers

What would you do if a staff member was Griefing the spawn/other builds on the server?: derank them till further notice

What would you do if anyone was breaking the rules on the server? (Member, Donator, Staff member) I always give people 3 warnings (like I kick them 3 times) then I temp ban them, and if they still screw around il ask you 2 ban them for as long as you want

Anything Else we need to know?:[ well im really nice, im good at breaking fights, and well again I love small servers and I do have experience, but this time around if I get staff, the highest rank I want is head admin, no co owner or any thing like that, if I get co owner il get board, I mean I might want co owner like in a long time but now im shooting for admin/head admin if you pick me as a staff member im gonna be vary happy, if you don't well I understand, Thank you for your time and effort of reading my application. Have a nice day!
12/15/2014 2:36 pm
Oblivioux
Updated the applications made the Admin and Moderator applications separated, and now includes builders. Server will be ready very soon, problem with host we are working for not running correctly yet.

Will give IP to those who apply, and are accepted. Check the first post for the Applications!
12/14/2014 12:24 pm
Oblivioux
Bump.
12/13/2014 9:43 am
Oblivioux
No more developers needed. Staff now Bump
12/12/2014 3:30 pm
Oblivioux
Still need a developer or two!
12/08/2014 4:04 pm
Oblivioux
Bump
12/07/2014 11:42 am
Oblivioux
Co-Owner rank no longer available, Developers needed only now!
12/06/2014 8:30 pm
Oblivioux
Bump.
12/06/2014 11:16 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Taco
DerpyFortune
What does "Bump" mean?
12/06/2014 4:10 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Taco
DerpyFortune
Name:Thomas
In-Game Name: TfortuneT
Skype (Y or N): N (But have email, kik, and Facebook

Please give Servers, Ranks on that server, and the IP to that server of what servers you have been with:
Cubical

If you are no longer apart of a server, please explain why:
The owner of the server took it down, because he had gotten angry with the perms, so he gave up.

Why do you want to be the Co-Owner along side me?:
I want to help people have a server that they actually want to play on, and like to play on it a lot.

What could you do to help me bring this server back?:
Post the IP on websites and email friends who play mine craft.
12/06/2014 4:07 pm
Oblivioux
In reality, the point of having it on the application is for me to go onto the servers, and ask the owner, or someone even higher than you were how you exactly area. Gives me a more insight, that's why I want the IPs before I do anything.
12/06/2014 4:04 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragon
Arachadonic
Name: Arachadonic
In-Game Name: Arachadonic
Skype (Y or N): Y (will send in a private message if required)

Please give Servers, Ranks on that server, and the IP to that server of what servers you have been with:
Main two (besides the smaller ones I ran and friends ran) would be Helper at Hypixel and a Moderator at Avicus Network.

I resigned from Hypixel a few months ago due to stress of school which has thankfully calmed down now hence why I am making this application.
I left Avicus Network due to the lack of any real leadership and an inactive owner/developer.

I think that it would be a challenge and I love challenges. I also think that you don't seem like the average plebian server owner in that you know what you are doing.

I bring my moderating expertise, my patience, my creativity and blunt honestly. I also bring my knowledge about how to run a server efficently and love doing up rules, applications etc. I am very organised in this regard.
12/06/2014 3:08 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Electrik_Ninja
add me on Skype ill send u em
12/06/2014 3:07 pm
Electrik_Ninja
ok
12/06/2014 1:58 pm
Oblivioux
@Electrik_Ninja I need Ips to prove what is said.
12/06/2014 1:37 pm
Level 1 : New Network
LordMyca
Name: Michael
In-Game Name: xXLordMycaXx
Skype (Y or N): Yes (I will pv if accepted)

Please give Servers, Ranks on that server, and the IP to that server of what servers you have been with: I was a co on a popular op prison server called Reborn (Its down but here is ip: mc.rebornprison.net) and I have started many hub servers. (Im basically a server builder)! Im very good at server plugins, commands, perms, fixing plugins.

If you are no longer apart of a server, please explain why: The servers I have created are no longer up have not been decided to bring them up every again.

Why do you want to be the Developer for the server?: Because I think my role as a developer is quite fitting and that I am very good at what I do. As I said up above I can do many things regular players can do.

What could you do to help me bring this server back?: ALMOST anything you want me to do. I can also give teh server some fixes/tweaks & fine tuning.

Coding that you know: I have taken Java class for 4 months and still learning slowly (I might start c++ or Lua (Gmod & more)).
12/06/2014 1:31 pm
Electrik_Ninja
Co Owner Application
Name: Colby
In-Game Name: Electrik_Ninja
Skype (Y or N): Yes, Minecraftiscool99

Please give Servers, Ranks on that server, and the IP to that server of what servers you have been with:I have been the owner of a server which says a lot considering when you are an owner you have to be always checking on the server always making sure no ones breaking the rules and also when owning a server you have to make sure all the plugins are working right so I'm basically saying being a owner is hard work which means a lot. I also have been a dev once and have been admin 3-4 times unfortuanlly I either got demoted or the server closed but it makes sense since this is my first time on in about a month but ill be more active I've also been mod many times
Ill give u the ips after I get accepted

If you are no longer apart of a server, please explain why: the one that im owner on im not part of cuz it was to expensive for me and the dev one the owner said it got to expensive but I still have 2 admin ones and 4 mods

Why do you want to be the Co-Owner along side me?:few reasons I have lots of experience, I am very friendly and helpful, I'm very mature and I need somthin to dedicate my time to

What could you do to help me bring this server back?: I will play about 3 hours a day, I am a good listener and I will do exactly what you say, you say it I do it, I can advertise a lot like all over the place I will advertise, I am also ok at plugins so if you need help just ask me and I might be able to help you
12/06/2014 12:30 pm
Oblivioux
Bump.
12/05/2014 5:57 pm
Oblivioux
ViS I would like you to contact me by pm with the skype, and that server ip please.
12/05/2014 7:01 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Warrior
ViS_Stoxy
Co-Owner Application:

Name:Taylor Stocks
In-Game Name: stioxy101998
Skype (Y or N): Yes

Please give Servers, Ranks on that server, and the IP to that server of what servers you have been with: ViSNet | Owner. Ip Disclosed if wanted later.

I am still a part of this server and me and the Co-Owner are hoping to have it up and running before the end of January.

As Co-Owner I feel I can assist you in almost anything, I have a lot of experience having Owning a network of servers which closed down due to lack of funds. I can also help with things like moderating and making sure the game is fair and everyone is getting treated equally and correctly. I also feel that I can bring you many of my skills which lye in building and amazing plugins. I can help you with many problems as I have witnessed and fixed many in my Owning days.

I can help you with pretty much everything, when it comes to running a server I can be very serious and also dedicated making me very good for this job. I can help if you need it and also if you ever need anything, like advertising, building or plugin help, you can come to me and things will get sorted quickly and to a very high standard.

I hope you read this and consider me.

Many regards

Taylor Stocks
ViS 4D | Founder
12/04/2014 10:58 pm
Oblivioux
Bump for more review!
12/04/2014 5:28 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Toast
Darcyyy
CO-OWNER APP

Name: Zac
In-Game Name: darcy646
Skype (Y or N): Yes, zac_beresford
Please give Servers, Ranks on that server, and the IP to that server of what servers you have been with: Co-Owner on Forever Knights (foreverknights.mcph.co), Intern on Lumix (I forgot ip), Owner on TDC (failed server), Builder on W.O.K (PLAY.KERALIS.NET)

If you are no longer apart of a server, please explain why: My server TDC shut down because a bug called the 'HEARTBLEED' bug leaked into my server information, Ip and more... The server shut off and i could not get it back online..

Why do you want to be the Co-Owner along side me?: because i really want too be apart of a wonderful server! I have alot of time to devote to this server.. I want to make this server more successful! I want to help people achieve their dream! I cant wait to see this server and exp its helpful staff! You should pick me because i will helping start a dream come true... I would help with plugins like essentials and groupmanager, I would advertise the server on multiple websites... I would put lots of effort into it, i really love helping people start a good server and i love helping people. I just really want too be a partner in crime with someone who is like me.. I know this app is very cheesy but its me and think we will get along nicely.. I would spend as much time as possible on the server, helping out with anything, I would keep maintaining my duties as a staff, I would be the kindest person to newbies, I would join all group calls and discuss the server.. I would help with anything.

What could you do to help me bring this server back?: I would help with websites and in-game (more info is in Why i want too be a Co-Owner)
12/04/2014 5:13 pm
Oblivioux
^ The server you linked can not be reached, is it no longer available? (I did try doing .com instead, but it did not work)
12/04/2014 5:12 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
connor3356
Name: Connor
In-Game Name: connorholladay35
Skype (Y or N):Y connor.holladay

Please give Servers, Ranks on that server, and the IP to that server of what servers you have been with: Owner smashedprison.mcph.co.

Why do you want to be the Co-Owner along side me?: I would like to be a co-owner because I would like to be apart of a great community! I would not abuse my rank! If I were to abuse my rank, you would have the right to ban/demote me. I am a very loyal/trustworthy person. I know a lot of plugins and how to configure them. I can also moderate chat, make sure no one breaks the s=rules/guidelines to the server. If someone was advertising, I would IP ban them. If they were spamming, I would kick then mute them. If they bypass any punishment in any way,Drastic measures will be taken into my hands. I will dedicate my time and profits from my server to yours to keep it alive. I will dedicate at least 2 hours a day to the server. I am willing to work hard for this position!

What could you do to help me bring this server back?: I can bring money to the server, my dedicated time.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome