♦AngelCraft♦Small Community♦Vanilla 1.8♦

JadeAnge1's Avatar JadeAnge17/7/15 2:17 pm
7/9/2015 4:40 pm
JadeAnge1's Avatar JadeAnge1
♦♦♦WE HAVE A SMALL, FRIENDLY COMMUNITY. APPLY IF YOU WILL FIT WITH THIS!♦♦♦
Vanilla 1.8 PC/Mac/Linux Minecraft survival server. (Whitelisted)

ADDRESS... 85.236.100.202:27665

Purpose of server: Create a friendly community of people who respect each other and their creations when playing Minecraft together.
--------
Are you friendly, sociable and creative? Do you want to play Minecraft on a vanilla server with people who are like that too?
This server may be for you!

Server rules:

NO – Cheating, anyone can cheat at Minecraft, but what is the point? Use single-player mode for this. (You may be followed by ‘secret admins’ at times to ensure you are not breaking this rule…) (I NEVER give myself object using commands or creative either...)
NO – Griefing, this includes (but it not limited to) stealing from people’s buildings, destroying buildings and stealing from chests that are not yours.
NO – Killing other players – PVP is off but, for example, pouring LAVA on them on purpose will not be tolerated.
NO – Insulting each other - including sexism, racism and any other ism… Anyone who follows the rules is welcome.
NO – Trollish mind games (e.g. steal something and then pretend you might or might not be the thief)

YES – Keep chat PG, this is not an explicit server. YES – Be nice to each other.
YES – Work together to build amazing creations.
YES – Help each other out when mining.
YES – Try to be fair, if say, you uncover a cluster of diamonds at the same time.
YES – Have FUN!
--------
Things you might want to know:

PVP is OFF
Creeper damage is OFF
Keep Inventory is ON
Difficulty is NORMAL (Subject to change)
--------

- There is an opportunity to get an Ender Chest at the start of the game. Get one and put your valuables in it. Don’t complain things are stolen if they weren’t in an Ender Chest.

- In addition to this you MUST have a good understanding of English. It does not have to be your first language but you need to be able to understand the rules and any other rules/instructions that may be posted in the future.

- You must also be AT LEAST 13 years old. (For legal reasons…)

- You must willing to use the server on a regular basis. If you don’t appear for a while, I’ll PM you on here. If you completely disappear, you may be removed from the whitelist.

- Finally, if you try and do anything illegal in the server, your details will passed on to the authorities. (Yes, I know another server owner that had to do this…)

- If you break any of the above rules, you will likely be banned from the server, temporarily or permanently depending on the severity of the offence.

Unfortunately, I fully expect the odd troll/griefer to make their way in to the server. If you spot someone breaking a rule above, take a snapshot and post it in this thread or PM me. Without evidence is it hard for me to know who is telling the truth. If you can't get screenshots but highly suspect, tell me what you suspect and why and I wilI investigate it. I will try to do everything in my power to ensure a happy, friendly community but y’know, I’m only human…

The current OPs are:
JadeAnge1
moka_senpai

If you have a problem in game they will try their best to sort it there and then.
If you wish to become an admin, play the game nicely, show the community you're awesome and you may be asked if you would like to be an admin. Please don't nag other admins about becoming an admin. The chances are that if you’re cool, you might get asked…

To get whitelisted as a player:

Post below with your IGN, age, location and tell everyone a little bit about yourself. If you have ever been banned please explain why. Tell us why you want to join and what you would contribute to the server.[/center]
JadeAnge1
Level 1 : New Miner