Anyone hiring staff?

pink_panda567's Avatar pink_panda5677/28/14 10:48 am
1 emeralds 101 1
7/30/2014 1:25 pm
JumanjiCraft's Avatar JumanjiCraft
Hello, my name is Ryuk, and this is my application

IGN Cookie_MonsterGF

Age 13

Why you want to become staff: We would like to be staff to help out, have fun and catch them all. We love to help out have fun, and help out with the gyms. We can build gyms and other buildings.

Experiences: I have been staff on many servers such as DV8 factions, Fuzzycraft, TownyDuxCraft, creepercentral, and many more servers. We have played all positions but dev because we dont set up plugins.

How will you make the server a better place: I can make this server a better place by providing donations, helping players if they are in need, building, and any other ways you need us to. We are willing to bend in all ways.

Do you understand if you ask any staff to review your app you will be rejected? Yes, a lot of servers have this rule I even had this rule on our server. So i will not ask and i do understand.

How long can you play on the server: From like 10:00am to 9:00pm at the least
pink_panda567
Level 11 : Journeyman Narwhal