Anyone Wanna Play Unturned?

RoseOfShi's Avatar RoseOfShi8/27/14 9:50 pm
1 emeralds 575 8
8/28/2014 7:10 pm
RoseOfShi's Avatar RoseOfShi
So I wasn't sure where to put this, but I was wondering if anyone wanted to play Unturned (yes the blockly like zombie survival game) with me? I'm not entirely sure how to do everything but I've got the basics down and just wondering if anyone wanted with to play with me. (Of course no griefing or anything)
RoseOfShi
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/28/2014 5:29 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
Snowyfox
Okay, now I got the context.

Also, you don't need to find a dedicated server, you know. I often play with my other Minecraft acquaintances when they are online in an IM I use with them. We just turn the server on when we are playing. No need to, you know, do fancy work.

Honestly, anybody participating can host the server. We just need a mode of communication such as an IM client to decide when everybody hops on.
08/28/2014 7:10 pm
RoseOfShi
Yeah that's why I wanted a better way to "PM" you guys was for that specific reason, I didn't know how it worked but I was guessing I had to be online. I'm assuming we could always use Skype... but I'm on now
08/27/2014 10:57 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Mage
FartingLaser
I wanna play Unturned!
08/27/2014 10:17 pm
RoseOfShi
I can host the server, I just need a better way of giving you guys the password other then PMC, but just in case I'ma send you guys the password don't tell anyone that you can't trust.
08/27/2014 10:14 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
ChaosExpert
If you find a server, I'm up for anything.
08/27/2014 10:13 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Dragon
Find Them Creepers
If you find a server, I could show you some tactics and strategies sometimes.
08/27/2014 9:52 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
Snowyfox
Who would host?
08/27/2014 9:56 pm
RoseOfShi
Well if it's as easy as clicking the host button and changing a few options, it seems like that's how it works I haven't tried tried it but I've mess around with host and if it is I will myself.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome