Anyone working on a project and need art?

Ellie's Avatar Ellie10/12/15 3:29 pm
1 emeralds 293
Hey guys, more recently I've been incredibly stuck for what to draw, and I would really like to try to branch out into other styles and work on an ongoing project to give me more motivation and experience.

Does anyone need artwork for any kind of project? could be a game, a comic, something Minecraft related, anything at all. I probably don't have the specific style that you would want but I would gladly try to branch out into any style that you would like. You don't have to use the work I give you, and any feedback at all would be amazing.
I have limitations obviously, the biggest one being anything 3D (as in using blender etc) and this isnt me offering to do requests on logos or minecraft skins, this is more of wanting to work with someone on a project.

If you do, comment below or send me a PM with your project idea, your skype and what kind of art you would like! Maybe give examples too.

Thank you

Minecraft themed drawings

figurative

first rough attempts at pixel art
These are very rough attempts at running cycles and pixel art ive done for customcrafted on his games, the rest I wont be showing publicly until later

For more of my work: http://ellielza.deviantart.com/gallery/
Ellie
Retired Moderator
Level 35 : Artisan Artist