Apply For Staff!

jack99723's Avatar jack9972312/14/14 12:09 pm
1 emeralds 131 3
12/17/2014 7:38 pm
Kovren's Avatar Kovren
Hello everyone of planetminecraft. I just recently opened a new server with custom plugins and everything. it is pretty cool. So I need 1 more admin. If you would like to join us just apply below!

Here is the format:

IGN
IRL Name
How many hours a day can you be on
Past experience
Building skills 1-10
Can you code plugins, websites, ext
Any other information
jack99723
Level 5 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/17/2014 7:38 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Lumberjack
Kovren
IGN Burger1018
IRL Name Just call me Burger.
How many hours a day can you be on- Probably about 3-5.
Past experience I've done about three other servers and been moderator/admin. Sadly, all of those servers fell.
Age 16
TimeZone Central.
Building skills 1-10- 7. I've done lots of buildings before, and have years of prior experience.
Can you code plugins, websites, ext- I can do websites pretty well.
Any other information- None specifically.
12/14/2014 1:12 pm
jack99723
Also please add how I can contact you!
12/14/2014 12:40 pm
jack99723
TheMCSuperminerIn Game Name: superminer149

IRL Name: *I'll tell you this if I get picked (I usually don't give out a name on websites)

How many hours a day can you be on: Up to 5 on a PC, but I can also come on using minechat to check in every now and then.

Past experience: I have been a staff member (S-Mod, Admin, Owner) on many other servers before, and am pretty knowledgeable when it comes to plugins. I can use this experience to help other staff members and use to benefit the server.

Time Zone: USA-Eastern

Building skills 1-10: 7 -- I can make mostly anything with red-stone and command blocks, and I have a ton of recent experience with building plugins like worldedit, world guard, and factions (For protecting areas and perms).

Can you code plugins, websites, ect: I can code plugins, but basic ones. I can also create websites pretty well. (I recommend using enjin.com)

Any other information: If you do decide to choose me as a staff member, I will dedicate my time and effort to making all of the members of the server community feel valued and have a great experience on your server. I can also advertise for the server through my twitch channels and youtube . (Also Happy Holidays if you're celebrating! )

Come join me on play.raidagepvp.com so we can talk.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome