ArchaicMC [HIRING STAFF] Administrators, Builders + More

Zyph10r's Avatar Zyph10r4/24/16 8:43 pm
1 emeralds 181 6
4/30/2016 1:18 am
ItsNRG's Avatar ItsNRG
ArchaicMC

Hey, my name is Zak and I'm here to inform you of an exciting opportunity.

Many of you have probably had some sort of experience moderating/administrating a Minecraft server as some point in time and that is the exact opportunity I am going to be offering you today. I am looking for a group of dedicated and experienced users to become part of the ArchaicMC staff team.

Although before you submit your application you will probably want some background information on “ArchaicMC”. So to begin with we are looking into a factions style game mode with our own unique twists although this may seem quite common and to be completely honest it is. It does work. As has be proven various time by numerous large and smaller servers hosting this game mode.

So you are interested in applying for this server? Simply fill out the application below and either post it below or email it to me at Applications@archaicmc.com or for more information you can contact me on skype @ Zak.Teknxt

Available Positions

Administrator
Builder

Requirements
- A Microphone
Please note that there will be some sort of interview via Skype or Discord.

Administrator Application

Click to reveal
IGN

Name

Time Zone

Education

Languages Spoken(Relatively Fluently)

Moderation Experience

Managerial Experience

Do you have a microphone?

Do you have some form of recording software?

When are you available(Time and Day)?

References/Referees

Why should we choose you over other candidates?

How could you benefit ArchaicMC?

What do you believe are your strengths?

What do you believe are your weakness’s?

Why are you applying for a staff position on ArchaicMC?

Anything else?

Moderator Application
Click to reveal
IGN

Name

Time Zone

Education

Moderation Experience

Managerial Experience

References/Referees

Anything else?

Builder Application

Click to reveal
IGN

Name

Time Zone

Education

Occupation(If Applicable)

Portfolio

Experience

References/Referees

What is your preferred style of building?

Anything else?
Zyph10r
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/30/2016 1:18 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ItsNRG
IGN:

Ponies5Life

Name

Kris

DontKiteMeBro

Time Zone

EST

Education

Umm I Do Technology Work Right Now, Im Still In High School Though, My Report Cards Are All A's & B's

English

Moderation Experience

CosmicPvP (TrialMod) I Quit Seeming To Lack Of Server Staff Participation.

Managerial Experience

I Had My Own Hardcore Factions Server. It Functioned With Over 500 People.

White Snowball Microphone.

I Use Open Broadcaster Software To Upload Content To My Youtube And To Stream. I Also Use Photoshop & 3D Cinema For My Thumbnails, I Also Have My Own GFX Designer.

10 AM - 12 PM EST

References/Referees

None.

I Am Intelligent And Reliable, I Stick To What Ever Task Is Given To Me. I Am Trustworthy And Outstanding When It Comes To Monitoring Players.

I Can Donate Some Things, Such As Premium Plugins etc..

Ban Series, Building etc...

Custom Coding.

Administrator, If I Get Moderator I Wont Mind Because I Get What Im Given, But I Would Highly Appreciate Getting Admin.

Anything else?

I Am A Good Candidate For This Server. I Can Help Alot =D
04/29/2016 11:24 pm
Zyph10r
Bump!
04/24/2016 11:29 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Altaris Nine
IGN

Sakipai

Name

Jordan

sinnabonyt

Time Zone

-8 PST

Education

Currently High School. Working towards a Computer Science Degree.

English

Moderation Experience

Mineplex Trainee. (Left, didn't fit my schedule) Player Servers and such.

Managerial Experience

Custom Server Creation counts?

Yes

Streaming and Recording

After 4PM on Weekdays and all day weekends

References/Referees

Most people I can reference will probably not respond, butt if you would like them let me know

I have experience in developing websites/plugins/servers for Spigot/Bukkit and HTML. I know a lot of plugin commands and hacking types.

Depends on what you guys need, I do a lot of things with Minecraft. (I even do artwork.)

Honesty, Commitment, Pushing to doing whats right.

School and Being on time.

I am looking for new projects after I have finished my old ones and I am hoping not having to quit Minecraft due to lack of entertainment. I found this post and found it may be a great place to get more experience for my resume for when i go to work.

Anything else?

Thanks for taking the time to check this post out.[/b]
04/29/2016 11:26 pm
Zyph10r
Unfortunatly I will have to decline your application. Thanks for applying.
04/24/2016 9:44 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
BlackKat806
I emailed you
04/24/2016 9:23 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
TotallyMuffin
IGN: MagicalHindu

Name: Jordan

Time Zone: PST

Education: I am a sophomore in high school.

Languages Spoken(Relatively Fluently): English

Moderation Experience:

Yes. I've owned a few servers earlier, and I've been staff on a few. The once that I owned with my friends, went down after about a year, because of not enough donations. I also applied and got Helper on VixaPvP which is down. I got Helper after about 2-3 weeks, and so I just like ranked up in the staff ranks each 2nd week because they thought I were the Ultimate Staff member. I have a lot of experience with chat control, to hold the chat clean and good. I also involve every person to a chat who wants to join, or be with. I'm always trying to keep as many as possible happy. And I try to answer each persons question

Managerial Experience:

I do not really have a background in the management side of things

I have a webcam that can record my face and my voice. It isn’t a professional microphone or anything like that, but it works for TS3 and recording my voice if needed.

I do not, but I can search for on if needed!

In game: I will be highly active in game. I willl be on the server for about two and a half hours per day maybe more This is my average and not a perfect figure. Some days, I might be able to play for three hours or more, while other days, I might only be able to play for 45 minutes. I cannot really give a perfect answer that will cover every day because of my ever-changing schedule as an sophomore in high school. I can say though that I am very active.

On the forums:

I will be highly active on the forums. I am a bit of a forum dweller and will check the forums frequently. I will reply to most threads and make sure my response is detailed and thorough.

On Teamspeak:

I will be somewhat highly active on Teamspeak. This means me going on for two and a half hours or so per day. I have relatively recently started using TS3. My ability to use Teamspeak greatly fluctuates because I cannot disturb the other people at my house. Sometimes and other times, I just cannot get on. Some days, I can get on for hours and hours, but other days, I can only get on for 30 minutes.

References/Referees: N/A

I feel I would be a nice addition to the staff team. I am nice to everyone and treat everyone with respect. I am a hard-working individual and will not stop until problems are solved and requirements are met. Additionally, I try to be as friendly as possible to others and I will never judge people. I really enjoy helping people out and trying to be the best person I can be. I would love to be added to the team and hope to make the server a wonderful and fun place for everyone!

I will help and be nice to any new players coming to ArchaicMC for the first time. My main goal is to make the server a great server and help make it onto people server lists by making it have a clean and enjoyable environment. I will do this by reporting rule breakers and keeping the chat to a nice state. From personal experience, I know it is always nice to come into a new server and there is no swearing or roughhousing in chat. I would love to create a safe environment for everyone, old and new. Also, I will always put helping others first and to keep other people as my priorities. I will reply to every question or request fully and make sure they are happy and fully satisfied with my response.

My greatest strength has to be acknowledging people and their strengths and weaknesses to help them where they need it. I feel that this strength is not very common among other people and it would help me help people grow from their weaknesses and be better or more likable in the game. All the time, people help me out with my weaknesses so I would love to give back to the community with this strength of mine.

My greatest weakness has to be my sense of opinion. I either will die for making my opinion right or have no opinion at all. I wouldn't get into arguments about little things on the server, but on some topics that have to do with higher standings than basic server arguments. My weakness comes into play on the forums more than on any other platform (in game and TS3). I am working on this very hard and over time, it has gotten much better.

I've decided to apply on ArchaicMC because this is a Minecraft Factions server and I really enjoy playing on faction servers. Since I started playing Minecraft in Year 2011-2012 I've always wanted to help out online servers as much as I humanly possibly can. I really want to be able to help ArchaicMC to grow, and get bigger in the history of minecraft. So I really want to help ArchaicMC out, and make it become bigger, and even better.

Anything else?

I just want to thank you for reading this application
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome