Desktop General/Hub

Pallet_Swap's Avatar Pallet_Swap11/16/12 12:01 am
1 emeralds 70
What is a desktop General (or hub)? basically you show off your desktop to others including things like: themes, wallpapers, and rainmeter skins, programs, ETC. Also you can link themes and things, so others can check them out, and install them (if you want)

Q: HOW DO I TAKE A SCREENCAP OF MY DESKTOP?
A: on your keyboard, click the button that says "print screen", then go to the website imgur.com and do CTRL V (don't need an account, unless you wanted to save the cap in the cloud).

BUTIf you have files or something that you don't want to share (for instance pictures of you, files of your school, pictures that are inappropriate, or just don't want to share in general, then after getting to the link to the picture you uploaded on imgur, exit out of there, open up a image, or drawing, program (gimp photoshop, kids pix studios, ETC) and basically cover up the names with a black bar or something (just did blur since it looks cleaner)

so lets get this thread started, here is my desktop, pretty simple, no rainmeter skins (I have desktop ponies, but I think it is stupid), I also have windows 8 rainmeter skins (got rid of them at the moment, since I am downloading big files at the moment, and the skin lags it up)

Then I just have a vinyl scratch wallpaper that I just got off some image board. Nothing much.

I also have the adobe creative suite (not downloaded yet) but that is basically it.

as long as you follow the directions, it is easy

Pallet_Swap
Level 1 : New Explorer