The Binding of Isaac Hub {OFFICAL?}

asdfjkajksjgf's Avatar asdfjkajksjgf11/27/12 2:01 pm
1 emeralds 126
The Binding Of Isaac Hub
Welcome, Fellow users... To the Binding of Isaac Hub. If you do not know whawt this hub is about, This is about the game on steam 'The Binding of Isaac'. You can get it for $5. There is also another variation of it, 'The Binding of Isaac - Wrath of Lamb', Which I think costs the same. Anyway, If you would like to join the hub here are a few simple rules.

Don't be rude to other players, Tease them etc.
Stay on topic. PM the members if necessary.
Respect everyone.
Have fun!

And now, For the ranks. You should respect EVERYONE, Even if they are newbies to the Hub.

Founder Cutielaurenie
Admin/Mod
Helper
Hardcore Player
Player

And now to explain these ranks from top to bottom.
Founder This rank is for the Founder of the Binding of Isaac Hub. They are the leaders, So respect them.
Admin/Mod Kind of self explanatory, But not like PMC mods and admins. They give warnings to people who break the rules. Most likely they are the Founders friends.
Helper This rank is for players who want to tell Newbies and Players there tips on how to play the game and win it, Hopefully.
Hardcore Player Self explanatory. The players who have beaten the game 10 times or more. Proof required though, So you can't just lie to be a Hardcore Player.
Player Player who has won the game at least once. Proof required.
Newbie Players who have NOT beaten the game once, And are having trouble with beating it.

For proof, I mean like a screenshot or a video. Anyway, For the App to join:

PMC name:
How many times have you won?[if won before]
Proof?[if won game]
Do you have the game/Plan on getting the game?

I've got me some Binding of Isaac to play. Oh, If you could make us some signitures that would be AWESOME. Will make a special signitures section and a special ranks for those who contributed the signiture(s).
asdfjkajksjgf
Level 24 : Expert Artist