Arizel Gaming Recruiting Builders/Admin Staff

Lenuvia's Avatar Lenuvia2/26/15 7:38 am
2/26/2015 6:31 pm
alexhannen's Avatar alexhannen
Arizel Gaming is looking for Builders/Admin staff to join its ranks.

Positions Available:

* 2-3 Player Admin Positions - This Includes direct server access to plugins/configuration files and all In-game Permissions.

* 4-5 Player Mod Positions - This includes light admin abilities such as Mute/Kick/Ban features.

* 10-20 Builder Positions - This will include access to certain plugins to aid in world creation. [ World Edit ]

In a private message please include the following:

* Name/Age
* Position applying for
* A brief introduction of yourself
* Links to examples of your work or a list of your qualifications to the position
* Why you think you would be a good fit to our community

Once your application is received it will be reviewed and processed by one of our staff, upon approval you will receive server details and information based on the position you applied for.

All questions can be directed to the thread comment section!
Lenuvia
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/26/2015 6:31 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
alexhannen
Bump
02/26/2015 1:00 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
cottot35
Name: Carter
Position: I would like to apply for a builder position.
Intro: hey I'm Carter 18 yrs I have been apart of mine craft for awhile now and I am always on, I love building things, I have firends that tell me I have a great imagination when building certain things.
Links: -
Why: well like I said above briefly, I love building and working with others I am a great pixel artist and have been told I am good at building things. I like working for good people and good servers, it's very fun learning new tricks!

Have a good day!
02/26/2015 12:59 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
SPECIALITY34
Ign:speciality34
Country/timezone:United States,Central timezone

Experience: I dont have much experience as staff.But I enjoy helping and I think I could help alot on this server.I have been a helper on a couple of small server that are down now!I also have helped on multiple friends servers! I also have learned alot over my years of playing minecraft!I I also can show people who need help in a soft toned way so they dont feel like they shouldn't ask for help! I have understood all the rules and have played on many prison / factions servers and I know almost everything someone who asked for help would need to know! And if i didn't i would try to figure it out with them for next time i was asked the question. I also know most of the commands for multiplayer servers and as staff.I also have learned most of the plugins on the servers!

I will be on from 11am thru 7pm on weekends!And on weekdays I will be on 4:30-7 everyday!I will also dedicate as much time as I can after those hours when I am able to! But on certain days i have soccer and it wont end to 5:00pm so on Monday and Tuesday i cant be on until 5:30 but any other day I will be on regular.But if it ends before at 4:30 i will try my hardest to get on as soon as i get home. And during those hours i will try to help anyone i can and if there is an issue i will skype higher ranked staff! I also will be able to get on if staff is needed or i will skype other staff to get on if I can't.

How long have you played minecraft:I have played minecraft for around 2 and a half years! But most of the servers i have played on were either factions, prisons, op factions or prison, and skywars! And during that I have learned almost everythig you can about those type of servers ! I also have played on skyblock servers!

If there was someone hacking I would temp ban them unless its very serious I'll perm ban them.If there was a spammer I would warn them and ask them to stop if they didn't I would mute them for 15 minutes if they spam after im gonna mute them for 2 hours if they continues ill temp ban them for 5 hours. If there is someone being annoying I will ask them politely 2 times then i will warn them, then i will temp mute them for 10 minutes Also if someone is being disrespectful I will ask them to stop and if they don't I will tell the other player to ignore him! But if someone messages me saying someone is sending them disrespectful messages i will ask them to send me pictures on skype!

I would explain something to a kid as calm as I could, and without gettig upset and if they don't understand I will just show them step by step!And if they don't understand them i will just show them in a different way till they get it because I know how much I used to not understand and have to get it explained to me 2-3 times! But also if someone is just asking stupid questions that they know and are just trying to be funny I will just ask them to stop if they don't then I just won't reply.

(Extra) I also believe that i can help people without getting angry because i dont get mad about much unless people are just being plain disrespectful i have no tolerance for people disrespecting me or other people! But normally if i do get mad i just go offline so I do not make any mistakes that I shouldn't.
I also won't tolerate any advertising or unknown links being posted because if it is a virus or anything that could mess up someones pc i will automatically ban them! Or if they post an Ip i will tell them not to advertise if they post it again they will get a 25 minute temp mute! After that it's a hour temp ban then there perm banned! And if there are bots in chat i will /spawn and look at the names not moving and ban each one. And if someone is having trouble with buycraft or there ranks are messing up I will try to figure out what they are doing wrong or if they just need to wait a little bit and try again!

If you have any extra questions skype me.
Thank you for reading my application!
02/26/2015 12:58 pm
Lenuvia
Bump
02/26/2015 12:14 pm
Level 28 : Expert Taco
Phoenix_13
Name/Age: Phoenix ; 15 years of age.

Position applying for: Moderator

A brief introduction of yourself: I'm a Grade 9 student living in Dubai. I'm actually Indian though. Timezone is GMT + 4:00

Links to examples of your work or a list of your qualifications to the position: ()

Why you think you would be a good fit to our community: I'm a friendly person who anybody can approach without hesitating. I consider myself as a confident and easy-going person but I know when to draw a line and stop others. As a mature individual, you can trust me to take decisions from as low as kicking a player for infringing rules all the way up to IP-banning a troublemaker. I always follow the staff rules. Lastly, I understand that this position is not a privilege but rather a honor, a responsibility upon me.

Thank you.
02/26/2015 12:16 pm
Lenuvia
Pending. Will contact you if approved.
02/26/2015 12:02 pm
Lenuvia
Bump
02/26/2015 10:00 am
Level 36 : Artisan Dragonborn
Aikirawr
Name : Aikira (IGN : anattang123)

Position Applying For :
Admin / Moderator

A Brief Introduction : Hay there! My name's Aikira. I'm a half Japanese and Chinese but my English is surprisingly working out for everyone I'm currently a student in the psychology field.

Links To Examples : -

Why you think you would be a good fit to our community? :

To start off with, I've been playing since Alpha and the basic knowledges of Minecraft are there in my head (might need a little patch up on the recent updates but that'd go by quickly), I have also been in various positions not only for Minecraft servers but in other servers too (mostly private servers). Been in multiple Moderator roles when the game was in Beta stage, then a main Mod in Frozencraft for about a year, sometimes shifting to the Builder ranks just to gain experience from it (my build styles usually contain Steampunk and Modern designs, I love details too) and Forum Moderator for A MC Server; Stickswiper, an infamous Maplestory private server and a Runescape pserver 2 years ago. Most of these ranks are gained through promotion all the way from being usually a normal player or a Helper. Management was not only one of my biggest challenge but also my biggest experience on which includes the player base, server events, player applications, staff teams, handling appeals, etc. After being in different servers, I quickly realised that these ranks are not something to play around with, not to be power-hungry over of either. These ranks determine the future of one server over the course of weeks. Therefore, I've never had a thought of taking my job as any rank as a joke.

I am mature not to the point where I'd be serious over everything but to the point where I know where the lines are at between the players and myself and also my job as a Moderator. I can be strict when necessary or fun, friendly and open minded with players. I am a quick learner, just give me a quick brief over what's needed to be done and I'll adapt towards it immediately (eg: server commands, my responsibilities). Asides from that, my life has been filled with stress in the past that it's no longer a problem for me to handle. I respect and love teamwork a lot, it brings not just staffs but everyone together too from time to time asides from getting work done quicker. I believe I can definitely bring myself towards that 'stretch' for the server to reach higher places in the future. A healthy environment for players to be in, out of the box ideas to advance the server, various fun events to think of then host for players, proper overall server management, and so on.

Thanks for taking the time to review my application c:
02/26/2015 10:40 am
Lenuvia
Accepted. I feel like you have what it takes to be an Admin/Mod even a Senior Mod. We are looking for mature and experience adults for the Staff Roles. I will surely, get back to you soon. Before the day ends, I'll let you know when you can get started.
02/26/2015 8:43 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
XxStormcrafterxX
Name: Will Ashworth
Position Applying For: Admin/Mod
I am a very outgoing person who loves to meet new people and if I am to be accepted, I want nothing else than to help your server grow and prosper.
Link to Examples: I'm on an iPad now so sorry I don't have any.
I would be a good fit to the community because like I said I am very outgoing so I am very talkative and I just want to help players have fun and I think that is a good trait to have when you have a higher position on a server.

Thanks,
Will
02/26/2015 9:46 am
Lenuvia
Pending. Will contact you if approved.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome