ARTISTS ♔ ♕ ♚ ♛ WEB-DEVS ♔ ♕ ♚ ♛ AND MORE!

MinesmashMC's Avatar MinesmashMC10/28/14 5:33 am
1 emeralds 197 7
10/30/2014 6:45 am
blake852369's Avatar blake852369
Hello!
Welcome to another post of mine. Today, I'm recruiting for more staff.
WARNING! This will be a short post, as I don't have time to be fancy..
Unlike the rest these are for more complicated jobs.

What We're Wanting!
Artists, to create some awesome art for us!
Web-Devs, to create an awesome website for us!
Admins, to care for the server for us!

Formats!

Artists!
IGN:
Past Work:
Maturity Level:
Cost ( Rank (( of course )), money, etc ):

Web-Devs!
IGN:
Past websites:
Maturity Level:
Cost:

Admins:
[MAKE OWN FORMAT, TO SEE CREATIVE MIND]

Good luck to all the applicants, and I hope we get what we need !

EXTRA!
We'll also be having some awesome blogs on how the server's going, and more!
Make sure to check those out

Thanks,
Minesmash.
MinesmashMC
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/30/2014 6:45 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
blake852369
no problem and i hope to see you on the server
10/30/2014 12:59 am
MinesmashMC
Hm. Ok.

Well, you're under consideration.

Thanks,
10/29/2014 3:43 pm
blake852369
i haven't looked at that server for a while last time i was on it had that many players on avg.
10/28/2014 5:39 pm
blake852369
IGN: blake852369

What makes you qualified for the position? There are a variety of reasons that make me qualified to become Staff for This Server. Some reasons include my personality traits. Some personal traits that I have include Patience, Maturity, Honesty, Intelligence, Responsibility, Knowledge, Fairness, and many more. I will go more in depth with a few of these below. I also really enjoy helping users, and interacting with a large community; even without a “Staff” tag. I also have an extensive amount of experience with playing Minecraft itself, and playing on many different servers in the past. Another reason why I am qualified is my experience. I have been staffed on a few servers in the past. These servers influenced how I perform duties as a staff member on any server. I feel Traits, and Experience are two main things that make you qualified for staff on any server. This is just my opinion, however. As for This Server itself, I will stick with it during rough times, and times when they are easy. This is important because you know that you’ll have someone who you can depend on through the hard times if they may occur. This is overall what makes me qualified. Below, I’d like to go much more in depth with some of the reasons I mentioned above.

How will you help the server?

There are a lot of ways that I will be able to help the server. My personality traits are what will really help the server. Allow me to share some of my traits, and why they will contribute to helping the server:

Patience: This is a big one. A great thing about me is my level of patience. I don’t mind if a player is going too slow. I tend to take things easy with the player so that they do not feel rushed in any way. By me being patient, I then feel that the player is comfortable with speaking with me. I try my very best to stay calm, and maintain myself even when situations may be rough with another player. This will really help the server because it shows that I take my time with other players to make sure that they are feeling comfortable, and safe. Patience also shows that the staff cares about the users by taking it calmly, or slowly if need be.
Maturity: For a 14 year old, I consider myself to be a very mature individual. Like a lot of other 14 year olds they are all out to play jokes, and some just be overall nasty. I am none of that. I am a very mature person who does what he is suppose to do, and play fair. I don’t do dumb things like some would. I am serious with my role, but at the same time also a “funny” kind of guy. I take jokes well, and enjoy joking around sometimes. This will help the server because people who are mature is a must. There can not be staff just going around and not doing their role wrong. They could be muting, or jailing players unfairly, and may not be doing their best. All staff need to be mature, and understand when, and why to perform a specific action. I am someone who can do this.
Dependable: I am someone who you can count on being on quite often and keeping our moderated. I would for sure put more of my time toward the server if I had to, which is perfectly fine for me. On a general weekday, I could put in around a solid 2-3 hours of playing, and moderating the servers. On the weekends, however, I could for sure get a solid 4-6 hours in of moderating, and ensuring that everything is being moderated. This will help the server because I can be on a consistent schedule, ensuring that the community is safe, and I can be there to moderate both in game, and on the Forums. I think there should be staff who try to be on as much as possible. I could easily change my schedule around to allow a little more time on the server if that is needed.
Fairness: This is another important one because I have to be fair with each of the users. Just because a player is my friend does not mean the punishments do not apply to them. As much as I would hate to punish them, I have too. Which this is the right thing to do. I am sure that my friend would understand why I did so and that they would take the punishment and not be mad at me for doing what I am expected to do. Fairness is something that will really help out. If I am not fair with users, then that may make other members feel uncomfortable, and may want to leave the server. I do not want for that to happen. All users should be treated the same. Again, this will help the server too, because players won’t feel left out, and they will feel equal with everyone else.
Now, I want to talk a little bit about me, as a person. I am a very mature, outgoing person, who really enjoys, and takes pride in what I do. I really enjoy helping out on servers, and ensuring that everyone is having safe, and a fun gaming experience whilst on This Server. I want This Server to be as successful as possible. With someone like me, I would be very dedicated and put quite a bit of my time toward the server to ensure that it is all going great. I also have a great knowledge of what I am doing and how my role should be taken. I know when to use moderation commands like Muting, Jailing, and Kicking. It takes a very mature and responsible person to have these commands. All of my traits will greatly help the server in different ways. Some other things I will do to help the server include enforcing rules, helping users, keeping it safe, and much more.

Do you have any previous staff/work experience? Yes, I do have a few minor servers that influenced how I do my role of moderating. These two servers really helped me a lot when it comes to moderating, and performing my assigned duties. Allow me to share some servers that I have been staffed on...

December 2013-February 2014 A server that I am Especially proud of getting a position on is TownyMC (Part of the LoreCase Network). In total, the Network has had around 50,000 players join in their 4 unique servers. Here, I was a Staff. The specific server I was staffed on in the Network itself has just over 8,000 total users since its launch in October of 2013. Now, it has around 100 - 150 active users each and every day. While Staff on here, I moderated the chat, helped players, and on the forum too.This also gave me a lot more experience with moderating somewhat larger servers. As a Staff I took care of muting, jailing, and kicking players who were not obeying the rules. I also had the ability to temp ban players for a limited amount of time. On the server, the players really liked me. They felt that I was chill for the most part, and always helping out. I feel good when I see players complimenting me on my work. It makes me feel like I am doing a good job with my role.
Thanks for considering me!
10/29/2014 12:47 am
MinesmashMC
From what I saw on LoreCase, the server definitely didn't have 8,000 players.
10/28/2014 4:11 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Mage
TheLegendaryBox
blox12343's Admin app!

Hey there, i'm blox and i would like to apply for an administrator position on your server!

First, heres a bit about myself: I'm a chilled back guy who loves to play Minecraft with my friends! I always have a smile on my face and i am here to help the community of PMC!
Here are some instances of what people could be doing on the server and what i would do to stop them.
If someone was spamming i would first give them a warning or two and then mute them for 5-10 minutes or longer.
If someone greifed (I dunno if that's allowed!) i would listen to both sides of the story, check their inventory for stuff which they may have stolen and then temp-banned/banned.

These are some basic commands!
/kick [Username] [Reason] Kicks the user.
/ban [Username] [Reason] Bans the user.
/tempban [Username] [Time] [Reason] Temporariy Bans the user for specifed ammount of time.
/mute [Username] [Time]

My IGN is blox12343
My age is 14
I have been staff on many different servers which have all unfortunatley been shut down due to lack of funding or an unknown reason.
I can be mature when i need to but can joke around and have fun!
I would say my maturity is 9/10 when needed.

I think that about sums it up!
Also, if you could contact me on skype ASAP it is makinbacon8.

Thanks! -Blox
10/28/2014 3:49 pm
MinesmashMC
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome