ASTROCRAFT HIRING! ADMINS|MODS|HEAD-BUILDER|CODER|BUILDERS!

BumpyMacaroon82's Avatar BumpyMacaroon827/30/14 7:54 pm
1 emeralds 515 5
8/3/2014 10:09 am
Australia7951's Avatar Australia7951
Hello everyone from PlanetMinecraft! My name is BumpyMacaroon82 and I currently have a 1.7.9 Minecraft Bukkit server. We are officially recruiting staff at the moment and finding some donators!
We are a gametypes and minigames server of all kinds. AstroCraft will soon be starting its very own City Build for builders of any kind and age!
We have very good staff and will soon start paying Admins, Heads, and above for all the work they have done for AstroCraft!We desperately are in need of a custom coder so we can make our own plugins coder to our server.
I have included a list of staff we need and how many we will be in need of below!

Admin (3)

Click to reveal
IGN:
Name:
Experience:
Proof Of Experience:

Moderator (4)

Click to reveal
IGN:
E-Mail:
Position:
Experience:
Proof Of Experience:

Coder (2)

Click to reveal
IGN:
Name:
Experience:
Proof Of Experience:

Head-Builder (1)

Click to reveal
IGN:
Name:
Experience:
Proof Of Experience:
Builds:
Build Style:

Builder For Main Server (5)

Click to reveal
IGN:
Experience:
Proof Of Experience:
Builds:
Build Style:

Builder For City Build (15)

Click to reveal
IGN:
Experience:
Proof Of Experience:
Builds:
Build Style:

Thanks Everyone And GoodLuck!

IP: astrocraft.beastmc.com
BumpyMacaroon82
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/03/2014 10:09 am
Level 1 : New Network
Australia7951
Bump.
07/31/2014 5:41 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Australia7951
IGN: N/A
Name: Cole Pearson
Position: Administrator/Head Administrator
E-Mail: Pearson7951@gmail.com
MC: ColeTheCrusher10

Now, one may ask why to Hire a 15 year boy with a horrible Minecraft username, but I assure you; I will persuade you.
I am a redstoner, and am very experienced with related things, I am also good with Port Forwarding and everything else technical with Minecraft.
I treat all users with respect and dignity, but will invoke Disciplinary Actions when and if necessary, I play legitimately; and will take a neutral standpoint in an argument occurring within the server, I would be active 5-6 hours weekdays and 7-8 weekends.
I relate well and accept the authority of those appointed above me.

What would I do if accepted:
I would help the server get setup and ready for the rush of people, and would keep Authority and peace within the server by settling disputes, and making sure all users are kept happy throughout their stay on the server, I am (Mostly) active and I enjoy a good challenge. I keep a modest and neutral stance within the server, I refuse to give in to pressure, unless that pressure is being invoked by those appointed above me, I will listen to those with a higher rank and will make sure all lower ranks are doing their job.

Hopefully you consider this.
PS: If I do need IGN, I will happily sign up.
Regards,
- Cole.
07/31/2014 1:49 pm
BumpyMacaroon82
Bump
07/31/2014 11:11 am
BumpyMacaroon82
Bump
07/30/2014 8:15 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Architect
DarkOdin
i like to make my own format i hope you dont mind.

IGN: jzpimpin101

Position aiming for?: Head Admin/ head builder

Do you have previous server Experience?: Yes, However every server i've worked for in the past has come short due to either laziness, not enough funding, or not having a Dev.

Why do you want to be apart of this server?: I like spreading my name out and being appreciated for my hard work and skills. Also, i like contributing to servers to help them be greater and greater.

What would you do for the server if accepted?: I could help build spawn and many other things, as i am a great builder and can prove by building in front of your eyes. I am great with people and am very professional when need be, but im no stickler and i know how to have fun. I have tons of great creative ideas for new things for the server if needed.

how many hours a day do you play minecraft?: always at least 3-5 unless something serious comes up in real life.

Skype: DarkOdin/Joel Zimmerman. (the period at the end is required)
Other contact info: where i am currently living my internet is not the best i cannot run both skype and minecraft, however i can do emails. so if you need to contact me PMC or my gmail account is a good way to do it. my gmail is Joel.Zimmerman101@gmail. com

Now i have some questions for you....and they are as follows:
Do you have a plugin dev to create/manage your plugins?:

Do you have enough funds to keep the server running for 3 months plus?:

Do you put hard work into your server or are you the type to rush things?:

What sets your server apart from other servers?:

That is all thank you for your time and i hope you like my application. Good day.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome