Attack on Titan Season 2

sierramig's Avatar sierramig9/28/14 12:17 am
10/1/2014 9:06 am
Nuanulla's Avatar Nuanulla
Does anyone know when it's coming out or heard anything about it? Or you can post your thoughts on the first season
sierramig
Level 13 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/01/2014 8:00 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Toast
DiscoToad
If there would be a season 2 I would already be pretty far... ya know, following the manga. I have 13 volumes which I think as much as they have right now in America.
09/28/2014 4:36 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Sailor
tomatotownn
I've heard of this anime off a friend but never watched it, THAT POSTER LOOKS SWEET!!!
09/28/2014 4:39 pm
sierramig
If you don't like blood that much I wouldn't recommend it. But it has an awesome story line to it!
09/28/2014 4:20 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Cake
CalPal_
09/28/2014 4:22 pm
sierramig
You are my hero ;u;
09/28/2014 4:16 pm
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
NetworkPCE
I personally didn't like some parts very much, well the action and the battles were amazingly badass, admit, and the death of Levi's squad broke my heart. Aside from that the story was pretty bad in my opinion, no real romance, comedy or anything aside from war and battles.
09/28/2014 5:03 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Ethoteric
I respect your opinion but if you think about it, AOT isn't really centered around romance or comedy that much. It is of an action & adventure genre after all. But I do agree that it should have more of a budding romance type of thing. You can't really blame it for not having as much comedy in there when their city and humanity is practically falling apart and losing all hope due to the Titans. Nothing really to laugh about, y'know :/

But that's probably why Hajime Isayama created Sasha Braus (Blouse?) and Hange Zoë to give the anime/manga some comic relief from time to time.
09/28/2014 3:56 pm
Level 43 : Master Spider Rider
SpiderMatty
Why does everyone on PMC like AOT?
09/28/2014 3:58 pm
sierramig
It's a fairly good anime if you haven't seen it I recommend watching it
EDIT: You also get to see this happen https://38.media.tumblr.com/abf591cfeae ... o1_400.gif
09/28/2014 4:12 pm
Ethoteric
^ This. If you're not into anime or just weird, giant humanoids who eat people getting slashed to death, then I recommend against watching/reading it.
09/28/2014 3:49 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Demolitionist
KawaiiMiku
psst
There is an anime hub for this (can't link, on phone)
It's probably not gonna be out until the winter or spring anime season.
oh god the live action looks terrible
I'm pretty sure that the girls wear short shorts in it, that's disgusting (one of the actresses or costume people posted it somewhere?) although that may just be some random photo.
09/28/2014 3:58 pm
sierramig
Well if they have to wear short shorts that'll kinda suck.
And thanks for telling me about the Anime hub I'll be sure to look it up
09/28/2014 2:34 pm
Level 20 : Expert Toast
Tumblr_Cat
am i the only that is creeped out by this anime? don't get me wrong, i know the quality is awesome, the storyline perfect and the characters almost flawless but...them titans... they are creepy!
10/01/2014 2:09 am
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Scapegoat
Gab_Cab
I'm pretty sure that's the point.
09/28/2014 3:08 pm
sierramig
I agree about the Titans... Just think about how funny the abnormal Titans look when they run though
09/28/2014 3:21 pm
Ethoteric
The first time I saw them..it was hilarious. I was like " WUT THE--LOOL."
09/28/2014 3:40 pm
sierramig
09/28/2014 2:42 pm
Ethoteric
I never thought they were creepy as much lol just pretty weird but the visuals and the storyline tie them up together pretty well. If you're into that whole thing
09/28/2014 2:30 pm
Ethoteric
Ikr. Such a huuuge disappointment. I don't expect them to make the cast look EXACTLY like the characters but they could at least try to resemble them. At least with the hair, skin color, and other features/signatures that's supposed to represent each character. Zuko was Indian in The Last Airbender. Now I'm not being racist or whatever cuz they could've had an Indian dude play him if he at least resembled him skin color & hair-wise. Katara didn't even have her hair loops

Incoming rant about my reasons >.>
Cosplaying is a whole different thing. I know people are gonna read this and be like "well there are a bunch of different races out there who come together by cosplaying, regardless of skin color". Yeah, I know and I'm really glad that they do since it promotes people all around the world to be culturally diverse. That's what we need more of in this world.

But you can't blame me and other people, who agree with me, about hating on a movie that's based off of the original series, manga, book, etc. but don't even have the characters portraying them correctly. The Last Airbender was a groundbreaking show and for them to be able to have a budget of 150 million dollars, it's disappointing how they didn't have firebenders actually shooting fireballs from their hands, feet, or breathing it out like a dragon. In the series, they focused heavily on how you have to control firebending with your chi. In the movie, I understand how they were trying to make it look realistic and all by having them obtain fire from torches and stuff that were already there AND THEN having them bend it but still. It would've looked just as realistic if they had them firebending like they did in the series.

Fans had high expectations for that movie and M. Night Shyamalan should've directed it to meet those expectations. All that movie did was crush fans' hopes of getting the chance to see The Last Airbender in real life action. I just hope they do a remake in the near future cuz I can still rant on and on about this, obviously xD And this isn't the only movie based off an original that disappointed me.

Just gonna throw this in here o 3 o

That real life AOT movie better. be. good.
09/28/2014 2:12 am
Ethoteric
Why? xD
09/28/2014 11:41 am
sierramig
The thing you said about the Avatar movie... It's so true xD
09/28/2014 1:56 am
Ethoteric
Yeah..I probably would've finished the whole season in two days too instead of a week, but I was pretty busy. As for the movie, I hope the cast really nails their looks and personality. It better not be as bad as the Avatar The Last Airbender movie.
09/28/2014 2:00 am
sierramig
Ok I just spit out my water all over my keyboard lol
09/28/2014 12:34 am
Ethoteric
There were rumors that Season 2 was supposed to come out this year in July but obviously that was just a rumor. We do know now that Season 2 is finally in production. I also did hear that the actual real life movie of AOT is in development. Reveal of the cast is here.
Here's the UNOFFICIAL poster (the release date was completely made up):

Season 1 was just...augh. Friggin' awesome. Fell in love within the first two episodes. Levi is bae <3
09/28/2014 1:31 am
sierramig
Totally agree with you on Levi! And I heard season 2 might be out in August of next year, but I guess we'll just have to see. Honestly I regret watching all of the episodes in two days because I have to wait even longer to find out what happens next xD
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome