Attoric Games || Looking for Youtubers, Artists & More!

BLESS_YO_FACE's Avatar BLESS_YO_FACE5/12/15 11:32 pm
5/26/2015 9:29 pm
BLESS_YO_FACE's Avatar BLESS_YO_FACE

Hello! My name is Bless, and I am leading the project for the Social/Advertising division of Attoric Games!
If making Youtube videos, streaming on Twitch, drawing, or even helping manage a team sounds like it would be fun, keep on reading!

Alternatively, if you are looking for another job, click here for more information.

What are we looking for?

Social Media Expert(Youtube, Twitch, Facebook, and Twitter - A Social Media Expert will be required to, depending on their position, fulfill the needs of the area. For example, a Youtuber will be required to record videos, whereas a person in the Twitter position may be required to send out a promotional tweet.

Graphic Artist - This role is fairly simple: Complete artwork assigned to you by a manager . These graphics may range from something as simple as a small heading, to something as large-scale as a desktop background. Ultimately, this role will be fairly spread out.

Video Editor - The video editor role is fairly self-explanatory: You edit videos. These videos mostly will be from Youtubers, and will involve some time-management skills. You will also be editing promotional videos set to build hype for our servers.

Video Animator - Another self-explanatory role. You will be in charge of making sure videos get animated. You will most likely be working on Machinimas and small projects, but there will be opportunities to collaborate with Youtubers should you choose.

Writer - You will be in charge of writing up scripts and lore for our servers! If you're interested in writing stories, this position is definitely for you! You will be able to work in a group with other talented writers, brainstorming and thinking of ideas.

Sound/Music - This is a pretty cool role! You will be able to create sound effects and music of any kind for the server! You are only limited to your imagination, and will normally not have any restrictions to what you create, so long as it sounds good.

Spokesperson - A spokesperson is the person who will narrate and come up with ideas for advertising. Definitely a role that will require a nice-sounding voice. Think of yourself as a poster boy/girl of Attoric Games!

Advertiser - An advertiser well... Advertises. This person will be going onto forums (not spamming of course) and advertising the network. There may be regular meetings between advertisers, just so that brainstorming can take place.

Manager - Ohh, that got your attention didn't it? Yes, I am looking for ONE Manager to help me lead the team. You will be required to assist me with tasks that I assign you, help lead the team, and of course, managing the members and ensuring that everyone stays busy

So. Any of those roles suit your fancy? Excellent! Time to move onto the application. Relax. Stick to the format, and everything will be fine
Btw, if you read this, just be sure to put "I read the application" in the 'other' section. It will let me know that you actually take the time to read everything

Skype Username:

What role you are applying for (Maximum of two):

Why you are interested in that role:

Why should we pick you over another person?:

How active you can be(Hours Per Day):

Brief description about yourself(At least 4 sentences):

Any other details you would like to include?:

... Yeah, that's it. ... No, I'm not kidding! Also, just include a In the other details, just cause our world needs more smiling faces in it.

--Have a great day/night, and either myself or another Attoric Games senior staff member shall reply to your application within 48 hours. Good luck!--
BLESS_YO_FACE
Level 28 : Expert Lumberjack

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/26/2015 9:29 pm
BLESS_YO_FACE
@TheEvilBadAss and @Williqm10 Applications Pending
I'm having a difficult time picking one of you, so I will add you both and interview you privately for a better idea. Awesome applications by the way!
05/26/2015 8:37 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Williqm10

Skype Username: falseConfig

What role you are applying for (Maximum of two): Manager or Writer

Why you are interested in that role: Well I'm interested in being a manager because I would like to help the team succeed any way I can due to the fact that your group seems pretty professional in my opinion and I would like to lend a helping hand any way I can that being assisting you with various tasks or keeping the team busy with various tasks. I'm interested in being a writer for the group because I consider myself to be a very creative person and I love to write stories or various genres with my free time and it's been a hobby of mine for a long time and I think I have something really great to offer your team and would be honored to accepted as either of these positions.

Why should we pick you over another person: I believe that I am very talented and could be an important asset to the group. I have been a server owner of multiple servers therefore I have managed multiple staff teams and I personally think I've done a good job at it, true those servers are not up now but when they were they had a decent playerbase with decent donations. If I am to be picked for manager of the team then I would put forth all my effort and would be willing to help with anything I can. As for writer I believe I should picked because writing isn't just something I do, it's a passion, I love to do it, pouring all my ideas on to a blank page. When I get older I plan on publishing books on the side from my real job when I get there, so as you can I see I'm very serious with this and would be very happy to be a writer for your team. Also if it's possible and alright with you I would be glad to be accepted as both positions, I think I could be a very important asset to the team if I am and I would have no trouble balancing the time between the two and my dedication for each positions would not waver slightly.

How active can you be (Hours per day): Well that depends on school activities but school is almost over so then it depends on things I have going on during the summer including family excursions, etc. but I'd guess around 4 hours a day but most likely more.

Brief description of yourself (At least 4 sentences): Well my name is Will and I live in Canada (CST) and I am a very innovative and creative person. I love to laugh and chat with my friends but when it comes down to it I can be very serious with my work and I am very dedicated and loyal to my friends. I proiritse my work and will always get my task done whatever it may be with quality and effiecency, I would be honored to be chosen for either these positions or even both and I promise you will not be let down and I will always put forth the strongest effort I possibly can and am willing to assist with anything I can.

Any other details you would like to include?: I would be grateful to have the opportunity to have a position on the team because I believe I could help take you and the group very far and overall I just like the idea of the group and just want to be apart of it any way I can to help it prosper and grow. And I'll include your smile because the world needs it

P.S: I won't be available tomorrow (Wednesday) for personal reasons, hope this won't change anything with your decision but I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience but I will be able to discuss things Thursday morning, again terribly sorry.

Thanks for reading and I hope I am to be accepted!
~Will
05/26/2015 8:28 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
nemssi12312

Skype Username: nemssi12312

What role you are applying for (Maximum of two): Manager

[color=#0080FF[i]]I am interested in this role for a couple of reasons that I will list off and go into detail about.
◘ I have years worth of experience as the manager role. Yes, you read that correctly. I have more than 3 years of experience with managing a server. Over 3 years doesn't sound like much, but trust me. It is. I know that there are people that haven't even managed a server but still could have potential at being a great manager, it's just the fact that they don't.
◘ I am loyal to one server, and only one server. Once I applied for the server that I want to work for, I stay put like a sticky bomb thrown at something. I only leave unless I am fired or I retire. Quitting is too strong of a word.
◘ I rarely ever swear. Swearing is not cool, nor does it make me sound any better. Not swearing at all, I believe, has made me a better manager over-all. I am not saying I don't completely swear, I am human and I tend to let a few slip from at often times.
◘ I am mature for my age despite only having experience in the last couple of years.
◘ I can run a staff team as well as manage a server.
◘ I am well with judgement. If someone broke a rule, I don't immediately use the ban command on him/her.
◘ I am focused.
◘ I like to work as a team rather than not working at all. I believe that if we all work together, we can make this server successful.
Those are the reasons why I take interest in this server.[[/i]/color]

[color=#0080FF][i]Here are a couple of reasons:
• I have managed several different servers on several different games that are not related to Minecraft in any way.

• I have years worth of experience running a server and maintaining it to it's full-ability.

• I am professional with the job at hand. You'll never hear me slack off and do nothing whilst I watch as the staff team falls apart.

• I am an active member of communities that I join.
• I make sure everything is running smoothly.

• I do not support nor do I take apart of racist, sexist, discriminatory or vulgar topics. I typically put an end to them as said before I don't support them.

• I am loyal to my job. I don't go around applying for different servers like most do. Hence forth, as the manager, you would see me on every single day making sure things are going well.

• I'm honest.

• I rarely ever swear.[/i][/color]

[color=#0080FF][i]That depends on my time schedule which can be found below.
Mondays-Fridays: 3:43 - 6:30 (PM)[/i][/color]
Fridays - Saturdays: From the time I wake up to 5:00 PM (I get Fridays off sometimes)
To briefly describe myself without telling my life story, I'll tell you this:
[color=#0080FF][i]I am a fairly nice guy, I like to make friends with most people, especially girls. As said before I rarely ever swear and I literally mean it except for those times when I do swear. It's just a slip and it's never aimed towards anyone in particular. But, if you're that type of person that takes it literal then I do sincerely apologize after it is said. I am not the man to waste time, if I waste time then it's because I am AFK. I can tell you a little bit of my self over Skype if accepted.[/i][/color]
05/26/2015 7:20 pm
BLESS_YO_FACE
@Soqoso Accepted
Fantastic Application! I love the formatting

I'll will send you a PM shortly. I understand, I like my privacy as well =P
05/26/2015 6:15 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Network
Soqoso
16, turning 17 at the end of this year

Skype Username:

I would prefer if I could add you, since my skype has my personal name in it

Social Media Expert (YouTube) & Graphic Designer

In terms of the SME I really enjoy editing and creating videos, so to be able to promote the server at the same time would be (In my opinion) fun to do. As for the graphic designer role I'm trying to improve my skills with branding and design in general and having to do it through a more organised/structured environment would be a new experience for me.

I can be an extremely reliable person and can work relatively well under pressure, I tend to be a closed off person so I tend to not get personal matters into the job I'm doing unless it is extremely affecting me. I'm a well mannered person and I have the ability to communicate amongst a group I'm unfamiliar with, I always put in my best efforts in the jobs I'm allocated.

How active you can be (Hours Per Day):

On a school week it can vary between 1-3 hours, though considering I'm in my senior year at the moment University preparations will tend to be a priority, though this doesn't mean I can't take on the role. On the weekends it can be at a maximum of 7 hours and holidays you'll see me up to 10 if not more. But as mentioned before, university preparations and exams are always my upmost priority.

Brief description about yourself (At least 4 sentences):

I am an innovative person and given the task I will use my own determination to finish the task with my best effort. I'm a relatively quiet person though I do tend to open up given a group situation to the extent that I can collaborate with others well. I'm a dedicated person and will always prioritise certain things in order to keep a structure in the way I complete things. I have been told that I come off as cold though despite this I can be a very light-hearted person and take jobs seriously given the situation I'm placed in.

My current channel is: http://www.youtube.com/user/T33nyB0pper

And here are a few of my graphic works I've done in the past, thank you for your consideration

Click to reveal

05/26/2015 12:13 am
BLESS_YO_FACE
-Bump-
05/24/2015 3:10 pm
BLESS_YO_FACE
@ChubbyHero Accepted!
Thank you for your application. I will contact you on Skype
@minecraft-maniac10 Accepted!
Thank you for the detailed application. I will contact you on Skype
05/24/2015 12:30 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
minecraft-maniac10

Skype Username: luke.todd.nz

What role you are applying for (Maximum of two): Social media, Spokesperson

Secondary roles, if positions are needed (Ignore if this is not allowed): Writer, Sound/Music, Graphic artist.

Why you are interested in that role: Because I have a high quality microphone (Audio Technica AT2020 Usb) and an ok youtube channel.

Secondary options because I have some experience with them and I am interested in the creative side of things (Again if this is not allowed ignore it)

Why should we pick you over another person?: Because I am dedicated, Have a nice personality / good person to work with and I like to think I am fairly skilled but by no means an expert

How active you can be(Hours Per Day): It depends on school and other things but I should be able to be on for maybe 2 hours plus on most days. This could change

Brief description about yourself(At least 4 sentences): I am a light hearted mostly optimistic person with a few handy skills and a passion for what I do. You shouldn't have too many problems with me cooperating and I work well in groups. I am dedicated and will try my best to get things done right, although this can't always happen. I am fairly creative and love coming up with new and innovative ways to do things

Any other details you would like to include?: You can look at my youtube channel if this would help the decision: http://www.youtube.com/stoopidchickenprods

Thanks for your time!

Edit: The link doesn't seem to work... I swear I changed the name of it! Anyway if it doesn't work for you click here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3igPC ... WTOXNuxEUQ
05/24/2015 12:02 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
ChubbyHero
Skype Username:
live:jdlambert1999
Soical Media Expert
I've made a bunch of things for my youtube and my friends
I have been doing social media stuff for about a year so I have experience
4-5
I'm fun to talk to and play with. I know when things need to be take seriously and when things will be funny. I know my boundaries on stuff I need to post. I have also had a youtube for 1 year and can record pretty well.
Not really, Other than the fact I can donate when needed
05/23/2015 7:46 pm
BLESS_YO_FACE
=_Still Searching_=
05/18/2015 7:39 pm
BLESS_YO_FACE
*BUMP*
05/14/2015 1:13 am
BLESS_YO_FACE
@TheGamingHobo Declined
Sorry, your application was as detailed as I would like it to be for the position of manager

@Walkingwild1 Accepted
Though your application was fairly small, I believe you would make a good addition to the team! I will add you on Skype shortly

@Ravensky Accepted
A lovely application! If you don't mind, I would like to use it as an example? I will add you on Skype shortly
05/13/2015 5:25 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Ravensky

Skype Username: Ronja5000

What role you are applying for (Maximum of two): I am applying for writer!

Why you are interested in that role: Because writing stories is my favourite and my top most skill that i do, It interests me because i have never done this kind of job ever before. I also like to try if it also can succeed with one of my stories, I'm really excited if i get the chance to be in your team.

Why should we pick you over another person?: * Because i can write stories without having to think too much and plop, There's an idea right away!
* I am always active on each day no matter what the time is.
* I am always available to answer even though i'm writing a story very fast.
* I have the story writing scale in check, Which is a ten out of ten very rare these days don't you think?
* I am serious in my work and never slack off, That's of course because i love my job.
* I am highly educated in english so you don't have to worry if there's any spelling mistakes.
* I am very happy each day, And if i felt kind of down i always would cheer up and never speak about something negative.
* I am never mean to anyone, Even if they are mean back or offend me.
* I am very dedicated to my job and i never want to mess up or make excuses but just being honest. Thank you for reading this first long reply part!

How active you can be(Hours Per Day): Depends on what day it could be five hours to seven hours or more if you want further details please message me or reply.

Brief description about yourself(At least 4 sentences): My favourite color is light blue, I am a girl as you can see also a tomboy. I am very shy while talking on skype often silent but trying my best to talk, Also this personality is the real me so don't get the real life me mixed up with it well it can be confusing. I am very helpful and it is kind of my hobby, Example problem solving and cheering up people etc. I have plenty of humor but sometime i just have to stop with the humor, Can be too much if i continue so yeah.
Thank you for reading, Hope you have a great day!

- Ravensky15

Not in anything particular, But thanks for your time!
05/13/2015 4:38 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Crafter
Walkingwild1

Skype Username: Walkingwild Minecraft

What role you are applying for (Maximum of two): Video Animator

Why you are interested in that role: I have started animating 1 week ago and would like some things to do!

Why should we pick you over another person?: Becuase i am the only one that has applied! lol

How active you can be(Hours Per Day): About 4 on weekdays and 10 on weekends!

Brief description about yourself(At least 4 sentences): I am a YouTuber,I love Minecraft,I really want to do Animating and I love to help people!!!

Not Really...
05/13/2015 3:56 am
Level 1 : New Miner
TheGamingHobo

Skype Username:
TechnyHD
Manager
Manger; I like to lead a team to success. I like to make sure the team is cooperating well and is getting the task at hand done.
I have had numerous high ranks in gaming communities, I've done business management courses and Im high experienced in leading a team e.g sports captain, I know how to run and organize a team and also make sure every team member is cooperating with each other and the morale is high.
3-5 hours depending on school and work
Im highly active and very fit. Played numerous sports through out my life so i am very good at adapting and learning new things, very easy going. I do things with no questions asked. Always on time and reliable.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome