-={Avatar The Last Air Bender Server}=- Need Staff

variss's Avatar variss12/20/14 8:23 am
12/20/2014 8:57 am
Maxwell82's Avatar Maxwell82
I Am Not Looking To Pay For Builds!, I Am Looking For Staff Member's Who Want To Become A Part Of A Server Team. Free! please don't ask what i am willing to pay

Avatar The Last Air Bender Themed Server

curruntly the idea for the server is to have it staged in a time before the avatar was found and before the air nomads were wiped out

Features that i would lie to add (None Confirmed As Of Yet)
Quest's
Pro Bending Tournaments
Ranking Up Through Exam's (PVP Matches Ect.)
Show Inspired event's Such As the reviling of an avatar, War Event's, discovering of metal bending and much More!

The Main idea for building is a town for each element such as
The Northern Water Tribe
Southern Air Temple
Ba Sing Se
Fire Nation Capital

i think you get the point, starting at these places for each element, eventually adding a lot more is what i would like to do!

Now currently i am using a temporary hosting services until all is ready to go then i will upgrade to a permanent host with more ram and player slot's, so if it's lagging a bit please don't think that it will be like this when the server open's to the public!

Also at the moment there is only a few rank's available as having mod's and helper's right now would be pointless so i am only going to allow people to apply for rank's that will be helpful until opening/after opening

Staff Rank's avalible

Builder: i will need countless builder's that can help build in detail and mass. such as anything form portal's to entire city's

Plugin Coder: if you wish to make a plugin custom for our server feel free i will use it if is worth having or relevant to the server

Server Artist: if you are good with photoshop or creating banner's ect feel free to do so

if applying for builder please answer the following down below

Build Skill's:
What you are good at building:
Have you seen Avatar at all?
Rate your build's on a scale of 1 - 10
Build pic's:
variss
Level 47 : Master Geek