A discussion about Mods and the marketplace

Gamenight999474's Avatar Gamenight9994744/11/21 9:57 pm
3 emeralds 74
4/11/2021 10:43 pm
Bearico's Avatar Bearico
This was based off of a post I made in a form named: a discussion about data packs, mods, and plug-ins. MODs (I say it caps because it takes me 30+ minutes to get stupid correct to stop lol) have their advantages. But they have 1 major disadvantage that I want to discuss. Their accessibility. In bedrock edition they are not official. The marketplace dose not have MODs only data packs and plug-ins. This is a major disadvantage that makes bedrock MODs so rare that there are not too many and few people have them. (If u ar not on bedrock ur reading the bedrock forms [​that’s where I am posting it] so don’t blame it on me). It actually is not even that hard to get them. MC add on manager for Xbox PS and switch (idk about mobile). But because most people on bedrock have under 2 brain cells (*joke I didn’t mean offense) and don’t look it up we need it official. This opens up TONS of new players and that means more MODs witch mean more players extra. This is no piece of cake (or omelet [​dream SMP egg reference]). I am not the first one to start the call. I need soport. In addition to giving u emeralds, everyone who knows helps pass on the word helps. The more poeple who take up the call, the better. If you disagree comment it down below. Emerald this post so it gains views. We can do this. This is the way
Gamenight999474
Level 18 : Journeyman Network