Behemoth Network / Looking for Builders/ Sponsored Servers /

BehemothNetwork's Avatar BehemothNetwork10/25/14 10:16 pm
1 emeralds 1.3k 43
10/31/2014 6:24 pm
BehemothNetwork's Avatar BehemothNetwork

Welcome to My Thread

Got any questions? Just ask but to answer a few of them

- Do I have a website? Well no but I have a host if I can find a developer willing to help support this project

- Do we need graphics? Yes, because right now the only graphics we have are the one's I have made which they are not the greatest.

- What servers do I have? I have 2 servers for the Network already but if your willing to give us your server then thats fine but I rather start from a few servers and raise that up.

- Who is my host? https://eternity-hosting.com/
(They are a pretty good host and really helpful)

Staff Applications goes as follows:

Developers
- Just help me run the server, and setting it up, etc

Staff
- Just make sure no players fight, or hack, etc

Beta Testers
- Make sure there are no bugs in our network what so ever at the opening of our server but you come out with big prizes

Advertisers (Youtubers and Streamers)
- Enjoy showing off the server and helping us grow bigger and bigger, you get free rank on all our servers

Skype (required)

How mature are you?

How many hours can you dedicate to this?

What rank will you be applying for?

Could you contribute?

Do you think this will be a good project?

Thanks for reading, and hope you have a nice day!
BehemothNetwork
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/31/2014 6:24 pm
BehemothNetwork
Accepted and Added on skype
10/31/2014 5:24 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
blake852369

Skype (required) blake852369

How mature are you? on a scale from 1-10 i think im about a 9 i will make jokes to help lighten the mood but when things need done you can count on me to get stuff done!

How many hours can you dedicate to this? 4- 6 a day

What rank will you be applying for? admin

Could you contribute? i can contribute many things, one thing that i think makes me a really good staff member is my principles that i love and work by they are loyalty honesty and above all patience. for patience i will not rush players to talk to me or get agitated with all the misspelled words, by me being patient id like to think that it makes the players more comfortable with talking to me. Another is dependability(loyalty) i will not walk out on the server in their time of need or when the server gets little amounts of people i will stick by your side and help the server no matter what.

Do you think this will be a good project? yes i do believe this project will turn out good and i obviously have hope in it because i'm applying

10/31/2014 5:13 pm
BehemothNetwork
Bump
10/30/2014 7:50 am
BehemothNetwork
bump
10/30/2014 8:56 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
nemssi12312
You haven't added me on Skype
10/27/2014 5:05 pm
BehemothNetwork
Im checking on that right now
10/30/2014 8:12 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Ding_Dang_Dong
so did i get accepted?
10/27/2014 3:54 pm
BehemothNetwork
We might need a developer once we grow so if its ok I will accept for now, but we don't know when we need another developer.
10/27/2014 4:01 pm
Ding_Dang_Dong
Did I get accepted?
10/26/2014 10:25 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
nemssi12312

Skype (required) nemssi12312.

How mature are you? Yes, I am very mature for my age, however, there are times where I will get off topic because of what ever reason. My main priority is managing the server files and setting everything up for the players entertainment. By no means do I focus on talking about immature, inappropriate, or disgusting/disturbing conversation.

How many hours can you dedicate to this? I can dedicate around 3-7 hours on this project, however, if school gets in the way of it I will make sure to tell you, the owner.

What rank will you be applying for? I am currently applying for developer, it's been a long time since I've developed a server with someone without actually owning the server its self. I've been developing servers since mid-2011

Could you contribute? Contribute to the server yes, in many ways in-fact. Give me something to do and I will get it done for the server's sake, and your sake.

Do you think this will be a good project? Yes, I think this would be a good project to work on with you, the server owner. Most server projects tend to fail because of server owners not being very dedicated, or corrupt staff member screwing everything up. However, I have a strong feeling that this project will actually work. Not all servers are successful, but hey, let's not be negative now.
10/26/2014 10:05 pm
BehemothNetwork
Alright very nice and long applications, and I like that you can dedicate tons of hours so therefore accepted and will contact oyu on skype
10/26/2014 9:28 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon
qwazy123
Application for staff
Hi I'm Jeremiah

Skype (required): jeremiah.harbour

How mature are you?10/10 on a scale, I will make sure everyone get's fair treatment!

How many hours can you dedicate to this? 25+ hours a week if I'm not doing family stuff

What rank will you be applying for?Staff/Admin

Could you contribute?I could give about 5 dollars if you needed it but I'm kinda broke sorry about that ;-;

Do you think this will be a good project?I think and project is a great project it's just how you execute it, I will defiantly help us get out there and become popular. Have a good day.
10/26/2014 8:53 pm
Ding_Dang_Dong

Skype (required)
Ding_Dang_Dong

How mature are you?
On a scale, 10/10

2-3 hours on weekdays. 1-3 on Weekends

Staff (Mod or higher)

Could you contribute? NO I can't but I could get other people on and maybe they could contribute.

Do you think this will be a good project? Of coruse. If you have all your thought and mind on this server, give 100% of your effort. By a few months, this server would be a huge success. This is also how the Arkham Network started! (Was admin on that server)

Extras* (my own)
Experiences:

I can build things. Ex: Hubs, new game mode, etc. I can bring other friends to this server. :sick:! When ever people spam or swear, I'll usually give them warnings and then I'll mute or temp ban them. Polite is the key point!!! I can come on 1-3 hours on weekdays. Sometimes I can't come on because of school. I never will slack off my job. I would advertise this server to increase popularity and players to this server. I want to be apart of this server because I am 100% sure that I can increase the numbers of player and create a good community. Once I put 100% of my effort, I will not stop until this server succeeds! I should be staff because I am really good at helping people out at the right time. I am honest and trust worthy. I think I have what it takes to bee a staff on this server!

10/26/2014 8:45 pm
Sky_ScaperX
jamieses, when will you be contacting us on skype so we may chat?
10/26/2014 8:35 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon
qwazy123
Application for staff
Hi I'm Jeremiah

Skype (required): jeremiah.harbour

How mature are you?10/10 on a scale, I will make sure everyone get's fair treatment!

How many hours can you dedicate to this? 25+ hours a week if I'm not doing family stuff

What rank will you be applying for?Staff/Admin

Could you contribute?I could give about 5 dollars if you needed it but I'm kinda broke sorry about that ;-;

Do you think this will be a good project?I think and project is a great project it's just how you execute it, I will defiantly help us get out there and become popular. Have a good day.
10/26/2014 7:35 pm
Pepsicanman

Skype Pepsicanman4

How mature are you? Decently mature, on a scale from 1-10 about a 7 or 8. I like to joke around but then get serious when its time to work.

How many hours can you dedicate to this? I can be on atleast 2-4 hours a day and even more on weekends, in 2 weeks I'll be able to commit 4-6 hours a day.

What rank will you be applying for? I would like to apply for any staff position, Admin, Mod, Helper, ect. If not any of those maybe builder, I was a builder on another server but that was long ago

Could you contribute? I could contribute by making the server more enjoyable for the players by going after hackers, and unsportsman like people.

Do you think this will be a good project? Of course, it sounds very interesting and fascinating, looking forward to playing when it goes public
10/26/2014 6:13 pm
Sky_ScaperX
Application for Admin:

Skype Username: alexander.salinas33

How mature are you?
I am a very mature person, I always have been and always will be. In my middle school most kids would make really perverted and nasty comments to each other and make dirty jokes and stupid comebacks and think they were so cool. I honestly don't see the point in doing any of these things, it just causes more problems for you and others. On a scale of 1-10 most likely an 8 or 9.

On average, I would be able to dedicate at least 3-4 hours a day on the server during the week and maybe 5-6 hours a day on the weekend. I am a very active person when it comes to servers but, I am a traveler, therefore, I may be inactive every once in awhile for trips but that shouldn't interfere too much.

I will be applying for the Admin rank if possible. If not, any other positions that are open such as mod, I would gladly accept that too.

Could you contribute?
Yes, I can contribute a lot! I am a very decent builder so if you ever need something built, i'm most likely the person to come to. I am a very nice and gentle person so I would be happy to help anyone in need of assistance. I am familiar with most plugins as well so I know how to use commands. My main thing though if I were to pick one would have to be building.

Yes, I think this will be a GREAT project. I am looking forward to it as I hope the server becomes very popular so we can have a really nice community of people.

10/26/2014 4:49 pm
Level 22 : Expert Warrior
KingVJoker

Skype (required): KingVJoker

How mature are you?: 8.5 / 10

How many hours can you dedicate to this?:I can put in 5 or more hour to the server.

What rank will you be applying for?:Staff (Mod, Admin, Head Admin)

Could you contribute?:yes, I can bring my creativity ideas and experience to the team. Also many other skill.

Do you think this will be a good?: Yes, if will focus and work as a team. This Network can be great.

Thanks for reading, and hope you have a nice day! :}
10/26/2014 4:45 pm
TheBlazeRuler450

Skype (required): My skype is "Auralucario10"

How mature are you?: I'm surprisingly mature for my age, but I also enjoy good jokes. As long as they don't go too far.

How many hours can you dedicate to this?: I can dedicate as many hours as you need, but I can't be on 24/7.

What rank will you be applying for?: I will be applying for Staff

Could you contribute?: Of course I could, my kind yet firm ways of resolving fights has helped me on many servers and has risen me up to become as high as Head-Admin, so I believe I could contribute.

Do you think this will be a good project?: I think this will be an amazing project, as long as you choose the right staff, beta-testers, advertisers and developers.
10/26/2014 4:25 pm
BehemothNetwork
chaybobb add my skype I will PM you it
10/26/2014 4:24 pm
BehemothNetwork
Accepted and I will PM you the IP
10/26/2014 4:44 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
chaybobb
Thanks! I cant jain ATM. Ill get on in about an hour ok?
10/26/2014 4:12 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
chaybobb
I'm 15 years old (Thanks for asking).

Skype? Yea! chaybobb

I like to think I'm very mature. I have had a few people disagree with me on this topic, but for the majority of people I work with say I'm mature and professional.

How many hours? It really depends on the day. I'm still in school and that is my first priority, but between 1-4 hours SUN-THURS and 4-12 hours FRI-SAT. If I'm needed more I can if more time in, but that it for the most part.

My application is for Developer. I can set up a awesome website for the server for FREE! If needed I can help build, but I'm not the best. I can test the server ect.

Could you contribute? This is hard to answer. It depends apon which way you look at this question. I can contribute many things, but that may not mean anything to you. Read the rest of my application and YOU decide. I could create a website for free such as Behemoth.tk or something like that. If you want something like Behemoth.com or Behemoth.net then you would have to buy on from somewhere like Go Daddy. I can host it free. I also have some JAVA coding experience, so i could help make bukkit plugins, ect. I could also help out with a little testing, experimenting and more!

I think this will be a WONDERFUL project. I truly believe that this server will grow and THRIVE.

Sorry its so short, but I don't have much to say, I'm kinda shy D:
10/26/2014 2:29 pm
BehemothNetwork
Accepted for sure, nice and long and pretty reasonable
10/26/2014 3:33 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
VampirePlays
Thank you sir, but could you please tell me the ip of your server so I can get started with basics, starting out, etc?
10/26/2014 1:10 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
VampirePlays
Hi, I am VampirePlaysMC, and I am applying for your cool-sounding server.
Please take time reading this, I thank you in advance.

Skype (required): (Family rule) I cannot talk to strangers, so I cannot give you my skype. However, my email is crazy13483@gmail.com so we can discuss other ways of communication, including kik(if you have one as well, and I can chat with strangers on my kik for a weird reason).

How mature are you?Well, it depends on the situation. When dealing with other players, it is best not to be in a jokeful mood, as no one will take me seriously, so I will be mature then. However, a joke or two now and then can't kill anyone, right? So, on a scale of 1-10, a 8.9 for me.

On weekdays of school, I can put on 4PM-7PM approximately. ON weekends, I can play from 9AM-7PM if there is no shopping involved with my family. On weekdays I have no school, I can play from about 9AM-7PM, like a weekend day.

Moderator/Beta-Tester. I am not trying to be too greedy, but I was always good at testing things, and even though I have no past experience as a mod/admin on other servers, I am pretty sure I can manage player behavior, and have fun at the same time.

Could you contribute?
Yes, however, not money. My hours on minecraft are very high, and I do play it daily. If the server becomes very enjoyable, I will definitly be on daily to help and play to test things.

I am looking into the future...and I see good potential for this project. I see you put a lot of effort into this, and effort gives progress. The above people seem mature as well, so I see you will have good staff.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you consider me when deciding you staff
10/26/2014 1:00 pm
BehemothNetwork
Added
10/26/2014 11:53 am
BehemothNetwork
Looking for Builders
10/26/2014 9:23 am
BehemothNetwork
Bump
10/26/2014 5:48 am
JoeMasterGB

Skype (required) DehGamingNation

How mature are you?
I'm very mature, I would rate myself 9/10 on maturity.

I could dedicate 4-7 hours daily, It depends what I'm doing on that day.

Staff

Could you contribute?
I can contribute my moderation skills, my dedication and help towards the community, I'm very good with plugins, very helpful and always thinking of amazing new ideas for the server!

I think I'll be amazing on this project, I think I'm the right person for you to choose.
10/26/2014 4:40 am
+Dude
then can i apply for staff?
10/26/2014 12:10 am
BehemothNetwork
I accept your application, its really long and good also colorful so overall one great application you have man.
10/26/2014 12:16 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
HammyPlaysGames
Thank you I am glad to help
10/26/2014 12:02 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
HammyPlaysGames

Skype (required): My skype is arhamaijaz, only bad thing is that I do not have a microphone which hopefully might not cause a problem but I can still chat by messages. Also my parents won't allow me to talk to you strangers. Parents these days...

How mature are you? On a scale of 1-10, I would probably fit as a 9. No one is perfect and I like to crack a joke here and there and make you all laugh.

How many hours can you dedicate to this?It really depends on school because I am really involved in it but other wise to precise I would be spending at least an hour on weekdays and the max is probably 6 or 8 hours. Your server will be my world and I will stay dedicated to maintain your server <3

What rank will you be applying for?The rank I am applying for is any staff rank most preferably moderator or higher maybe.

Could you contribute?Yes! I will definitely contribute by helping staff if they need help, help players, welcome new players and teach them many things, and defend the server from rule breakers like hackers and advertisers. Furthermore, I will be willing to help the owner with configuration which I am extremely good at(for example, I can make a default chat color which is extremely frustrating if you use essentials), I can somewhat code a little bit, and I much server experience because I owned about 15 servers;some were popular and some fell real easily but they fell because of school. Also, I am good at making ranks, custom mobs, adding permissions, setting up minigames, and plugin management(for example, I know which plugin will cause more lag than another).Moreover, I will help advertise this server on we server advertising websites but not on other servers because if you advertise on other servers it will ruin your server's reputation which you will not want. These are some of the least things I can do, whatever the owner wants me to do. I will try my best to help the Behemoth network. PS. I am good at animating(by that I mean extremely good I use Cinema 4D which is quite complex and I am right now currently making a super hero animation ) so I can make a little animation about this server and post it to YouTube which will help advertise

Do you think this will be a good project? I think of everything being good. Nothing is bad it is only bad if you think it will be bad and if you don't try to make it your best works. I think it will be a wonderful project because I love helping server owners to the best of my ability and make their day when their server gets popular and about a hundred people are on <3.

In conclusion, I hope you consider me as one of your future staff member. Thank you Behemoth Network and have a good day
10/25/2014 11:46 pm
BehemothNetwork
I can not accept any more developers sorry to say but your more than welcome to accept any other position
10/25/2014 11:09 pm
+Dude

Skype (required) preston.dai first one when you search it up

How mature are you? 9-9.5 on a scale of 10

How many hours can you dedicate to this? at least an hour a day and 7 hours max

What rank will you be applying for? Developer

Could you contribute? I can do ranks, permissions building and just regular staffing.

Do you think this will be a good project? Yes it is. It's a server i mean, they are mean't to be good and people are supposed to have fun of them.

10/25/2014 10:54 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
Jrdncllns1290
Great application Regular, and congratulations to the both of you.
10/25/2014 10:46 pm
BehemothNetwork
Both accepted, thanks for applying and also thanks for agreeing to helping me out
10/25/2014 10:45 pm
RegularGamer
Please inform me at Skype.
10/25/2014 10:41 pm
RegularGamer

Skype (required) : Basti Valle

How mature are you? : 8 - 9

How many hours can you dedicate to this? : 4 - 6

What rank will you be applying for? : Staff[Head-Admin/Admin]

Could you contribute? : Yes,not solely focusing on a unilateral contribution,but on an advantaged,lateral side-base.Meaning to say,people these days really need to learn on how to be respectful,discipline,and have integrity,so that's why I'm a man of excellence and integrity myself,I prefer to do harder and more helpful things rather than focusing on being a snail-like worker.So if I get to be accepted as a staff member,I will immediately ensure to you that your server will be well-managed and protected by a staff member who has good hands to use and fabricate the masses of your server.

Do you think this will be a good project? : Of course,I indeed think that focusing on thinking positive thoughts about it would help it thrive,develop,and grow into a bigger and better network.

Best regards,RegularGamer23.
10/25/2014 10:28 pm
Mr_Invisible

Skype (required) Rhylen.Glasson

How mature are you? 9/10

How many hours can you dedicate to this? about 4-6 hours a day

What rank will you be applying for? i would like to be Dev or something high if possible

Could you contribute? I would contribute by attending Staff Meetings, Builds and all that good stuff

Do you think this will be a good project? Yea of course it will its a server

Thanks for Taking your time reading this please reply and hope the best for your server
10/25/2014 10:23 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
Jrdncllns1290
Application for Developer:

Hey there, my name is Jordan.

I'm currently fourteen years old, living in a small country called New Zealand.
I would say I'm pretty mature, but I also like to have a joke here and there.

I believe I have the qualifications and knowledge needed for this position as I have owned multiple networks, and servers.

I am great with plugins and can set them up in an instant! I can also rebuild most plugins including essentials.

I believe I'll be perfect for this! And will dedicate my time to helping you, hopefully spending at least 4 hours online in the weekday, and 6+ hours in the weekends

If you'd like to get in contact with me, or have any further questions, please message me:

Thank you,
I hope you take this into consideration.
10/25/2014 10:25 pm
BehemothNetwork
I very much like the way you handled this application so I say accepted
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome