BEST DREAM | u won't be judged

ilan2011's Avatar ilan20115/21/14 11:41 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 35
7/25/2014 12:15 pm
Averli's Avatar Averli
Hi guys. This is my first forum post. So i'm wondering what are your guy's and gal's
(not sure if "guys" refers to both genders)favorite dreams. Anything as long as it's a dream you actually had.
Here's mine.

-pick another-

comment if you saw that episode or if you like psych
ilan2011
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/25/2014 12:15 pm
Level 45 : Master Theorist
Averli
I was the captain of a pirate ship...
Yeah, that's my best dream.

I had watched Pirates of the Caribbean not long ago though, so I guess that's why.

It's like I was Elizabeth at first and normal stuff was happening, we were attacking a British or Spanish ship and sank them, but then I was Barbossa and I tied Elizabeth and Will together and threw them in the ocean. xD Since they liked each other. That was the only crazy part though. :3

I've had other great dreams, but can't think of them exactly...
07/24/2014 6:22 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Lumberjack
Playful
I had a dream I was in a relationship with myself. We got ice cream and didn't fight over my unemployment.

Win-win!
07/24/2014 6:12 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Explorer
xPotatoFrys
I met all the actors who have played the Doctor, well, besides the one who have passed away. Then school started.
07/21/2014 12:17 am
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
The_Big_Dish
Dunno what would be my best dreams probably the more relaxing ones or something.

I had a dream I was by this ocean or a lake maybe by a small cottage just kinda wandering around slowly outside enjoying nature and such. Everything was all sunny and I could feel the warmth of the sun and coolness of the breeze. I think some of my extended family members were there but I am not sure. Thennn I woke up and realized I missed halfway through my class (which I had a test on that day). I am so lucky my teacher let me take it afterclass (in her next classroom it was kinda weird). But I was not the only student who was late so it wasn't just me.

another good dream: Another nice dream which was kinda odd was I was on a beach at sundown with my head resting on a guys lap and my eyes closed and we were just talking. I don't even remember what exactly it was about but it was nice. So most of it was just darkness and talking but I opened my eyes a bit sometimes to stare out at the water.
07/20/2014 9:21 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Creeper
CreeperSoul23
This is something that I heard has happened to some people, reply to his post if you get this dream where you are on a cliff, you fall down, then wake up in real life?

This has happened to be.

The best dream I ever had is being the other gender of me

I also have a really wierd nightmare, influenced by some kind of short videos I watched which are horror.

I started dreaming, and I start in a hallway, which is dark. I then feel someone calling my name, I looked back and I saw my friend, behind her was this creature, looked like human but more bloodier. (I can draw it out I think, this nightmare was a looonnnngggg time ago so don't think I can get all the details right) she then runs and trips because of the terrain in the hallway. I ran to her to pick her up.

I'll tell more of my nightmare soon.
07/20/2014 8:46 pm
Level 23 : Expert Spleefer
Lubzy
I had a dream where I got onto a bus filled with penguins, and I tried to convince them to get off.
07/20/2014 8:42 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Vikana
BTW, what is a lucid dream?
07/20/2014 9:15 pm
Level 25 : Expert Network
It's when you are aware you are dreaming and can control it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream
07/20/2014 8:42 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Vikana
I never had a GREAT dream, but here are 2 which i laughed about later.

1. I'm in the playground at my old school. There is a rocket ship in the very corner and I'm at the complete opposite side. There is a blue, big, bouncing ball chasing me, and I'm trying to get to the rocket. I never got there in the 1,000 times I dreamed about that, but once i think i got to the door...

2. (This was only a slight image when i dreamt it) My family and grandparents and I are sitting at the table at the very first house i remember being at. I'm sitting next to my grandma and I'm passing her pumpkin pie... I woke up after that.
07/20/2014 6:47 pm
Level 26 : Expert Grump
IceCream_Sundae
My favourite dream... is... Hold on, I'll find one where nothing goes wrong. Just let me think...

I cannot remember a great dream. However a few nights ago, friends and family were gathered with me on my drive way. We were eating nice, summer-y, grilled chicken salad (with no utensils or plates, by the way) in the dark, in the middle of the night. Soon we hid behind trees as people walked along the street.

When I was back in my house, a few people were trying to break down my front door. They kept on opening instead, enough though it was locked. I was in my front hall, and there were bodies chopped open, with empty rib cages. Like those chickens you pick up at the supermarket, that are already cooked and ready to eat. The bodies were like those, but once you're done eating (and friends/family too--I can't eat one of those by myself) all that's left is those hollow rib cages and other bones, with sinew and fat on them.

I can confidently say this dream was influenced by the show Hannibal, but I'll be damned if I don't finish S2 within 5 days. NETFLIX BINGE TIME!
07/19/2014 9:25 pm
Level 25 : Expert Pirate
FunkyKong
I just remembered a dream I had last night where my dad and I discovered this artifact or something that had been lost for 10 years, and we became famous
07/20/2014 10:09 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Engineer
gs gaming
So, you became famous for finding an artifact from 2004? I have quarters older than that. But I guess its just a dream where anything can happen.

I dont remember most of my dreams. So I cant pick a favorite. But my weirdest would probably be a few days ago. I dont remember what the dream was but in my dream my sister opened up a fancy wooden door, and at that exact moment I woke up because my sister opened up my bedroom door to wake me up. Very wierd.
07/19/2014 9:09 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
Reer123
My favourite dream, oh well. I dreamt [Dreamt is correct] that I had made a Minecraft 1:1 of the Earth and built it to the timezone of 220 BC. 1:1 historically accurate, on a server with 1000's of people playing on it. Thousands of role-players. It was the best dream I had in a long time and it all spurred from reading a book.

Scariest dream, I had a illusion that everything was just moving away from me really fast, like I was in a room and the walls just pushed out for infinite until I was left in darkness. Now, for a three year old that was some scary shizzz.
07/19/2014 8:40 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
mrwizard70
..... I'm sorry buys, I felt the need to do this, JUDGE JUDGE JUDGE
anywaaaay:
Fairytail. thats all
07/19/2014 8:36 pm
Level 25 : Expert Hunter
bigf
I had a dream that Ayato Naoi was real
07/19/2014 8:31 pm
Level 23 : Expert Scribe
Disregard
Once I had a dream that I was falling from a helicopter and it felt so realistic (Even though it was a dream) And I woke up while my dream self was in mid air.

NIGHTMARE: BEWARE

Okay, so I had a dream that I was in my house and then a murderer came in. I ran to the backdoor with everyone else in the house. Next my brothers and parents got out but I didn't and you know what happens next.
07/19/2014 7:59 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Demolitionist
KawaiiMiku
um
most of my dreams are either crazy or lucid

but you know levi from attack on titan?
well i had a dream the other week that he died
but before he died
he crawled to kiss his cleaning products

there was also one where the monkey titan killed me in math class but that wasn't good i woke up sweating
07/19/2014 6:43 pm
Level 28 : Expert Network
Descripted
had a dream my phone was charged today, when it wasn't . is-is that good enough?
07/19/2014 6:12 pm
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Chron
Um... the one where I don't die?
07/19/2014 6:13 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Fox
Foxy
OH I love those!
07/19/2014 6:10 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Fox
Foxy
I once had a lucid dream...
No way I'm going to go into detail about what happened after that X)
07/20/2014 7:30 pm
Level 40 : Master Taco
Swimmer1929
Yeah... lol
07/19/2014 9:23 pm
Level 25 : Expert Pirate
FunkyKong
I've always wanted to learn how to lucid dream. My best dreams are the ones where I fly, and that's basically what I'd do if I could lucid dream. On the other hand, I once had a nightmare where a floating Spongebob jelly fish was chasing me around my house
07/19/2014 6:08 pm
Level 20 : Expert Skinner
xXTheArcherXx
I had a dream where there was a narwhal king who wanted to take over the world. He had minions.

07/19/2014 6:08 pm
Level 25 : Expert Network
My best dream would require too much explaining and I'm on my phone so I can't type much easily. So here's my 2nd best dream:

I dreamed my first dog was still alive. Not much to it but it was a great dream!
07/19/2014 6:04 pm
Level 20 : Expert Zombie
Goku_LSSJ
I had a dream I had achieved my dream of being a cyborg
07/19/2014 5:58 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Engineer
HecticGamers
My favourite dream, definitely when I killed my science teacher Mr Allan, I hate that guy, and just in case you don't like blood and such, I'll leave it at that.
07/19/2014 5:21 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Warrior
UltraOblivion
I dreamed that I had an encounter with Herobrine on Minecraft. No joke.
07/19/2014 5:14 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Network
TVR_
I smiled once, it was painful
07/19/2014 5:11 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pirate
Jade-Craft
I'm making this the most scarring dream instead:

I had a dream when I was four, that my mom and one of her friends would throw me off a bridge, and I couldn't swim, and it kept repeating, and I had that dream alot
07/19/2014 6:35 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
BugBall
I used to have the same nightmare over and over again, but I never get nightmares anymore. A few times i had thos nightmare where I went up to heaven in an elevator with my family, then at the top, they left me and this tiger came and attacked me. It was really strange.
07/19/2014 8:51 pm
Jade-Craft
Yeah I had a bunch of nightmares when I was young. I don't anymore. Other then the illusions of bugs on my face
07/19/2014 8:51 pm
Jade-Craft
Yeah I had a bunch of nightmares when I was young. I don't anymore.
07/19/2014 5:22 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Warrior
UltraOblivion
Well if you had it alot, That could mean it did happen.
07/19/2014 5:01 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Spleefer
Bobokins
My dream:

turning into Shawn Spencer
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome