SensorialPvP [Factions] (Staff Needed)

Dommeup's Avatar Dommeup5/24/16 1:09 am
5/28/2016 6:03 pm
Untiefant's Avatar Untiefant
Hello my name is clonic, and i am currently the owner of sensorialpvp a well developed server. And today we are looking for staff members who are ready to go and prepared for opening day which is friday..

You will find the applications below

Helper Application:

Name:
Ign:
Skype( PM me)
Previous Experience?
Able to record?
Able to promote?
Familiar with Factions?
How will you be able to support the server?
Why us?

Moderator Application

Name
IGN:
Skype(PM me)
Able to dedicate time?
Mature?
Previous Experience?
Familiar with Factions:
Time able to spend on forums:
How can you help the server thrive?
Are you able to solve unique situations,? if so provide examples

Server Manager:

PM ME YOUR FULL APPLICATION FOR THIS SPOT

Developer:

PM ME YOUR FULL APPLICATION FOR THIS SPOT
Dommeup
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/28/2016 6:03 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Untiefant
-Free bump-

Hi, =3
05/27/2016 5:14 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Untiefant
Moderator Application

Name: I'm not saying publicly
IGN:NeXusAZ
Skype(PM me); ElmoManLOL
Are you able to dedicate time?: This is set as a yet or no question.
Yes, I can dedicate most of my free time to the server. (sometimes 7-8 hours a day (Ik no life xD) )
Mature?
I still misunderstand how this makes since but...
I can be mature, yes, however; I do like to play around and be silly sometimes =)
Previous Experience?;
As a moderator:
I was a moderator who had access to ;
- /ban
- /mute - /kick - /v - /fly and I watched chat and banned hackers..
Familiar with Factions:
I am really interested in factions and they are the main servers I play on. I love factions, I have played many factions servers and even owned a factions server which is down now due to lack of funds.
Time able to spend on forums:
I am on the forums almost the whole time I am in-game =) 6-7 HR at most/day
How can you help the server thrive?
I can advertise the server and make sure all gameplay is fair and every players experince is unique.

I would make sure everyone follows the rules or a punishment will be released on them (the correct punishment for the situation)
Are you able to solve unique situations,? if so provide examples:

Not sure what this means, really, (Like what kind of situations) but I would say yes if you are talking about:
~Once a player lost all of his items in his playervault once and I resolved the issue by insuring everything was working correctly and reloading the playervaults plugin! =)
05/27/2016 11:47 am
EnderUniverse
bump
05/27/2016 11:34 am
Dommeup
Still looking
05/26/2016 9:49 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
nonumber
Name Hadids Ammar
IGN: nonumbers
Skype(PM me) I'll, if I got this.
Able to dedicate time? Yep.
Mature? I'm 14 y/o and yes I'm.
Previous Experience? Been serving a server for 2 months as a mod / staff.
Familiar with Factions: Yeah (and raids).
Time able to spend on forums:3 - 4 hours (same with in-game), It would be increased if it's holiday / weekend.
How can you help the server thrive?: I will help the server by punishing all rulebreakers and ban all hackers. I will always act fair,mature and professional. I will always be responsible for everything I did, or even with the server. You may think if I'm immature, and yes, it's true. I'm kinda immature while joking with the others, I love to say all foolish jokes in order to make the players happy and enjoy. But if it's related with admin commands or admin stuffs, I never joked, and always be serious. I'm not careless, I always want all players enjoy me, and they will respect me like how I respect them.
Are you able to solve unique situations? Surely yes, I will try my best.
05/27/2016 12:46 am
Dommeup
Sorry denied :/

Guys make sure you put ALOT of effort into your application this will be taken very serious
05/25/2016 11:32 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
DanLW
Moderator Application

Name: Daniel
IGN:_Shortyy
Skype(PM me) msg me if im in!
Able to dedicate time?
Mature? As i am only 14 I am very mature for my age.
Previous Experience? I have been moderator and Co-Owner on 2 other servers!
Familiar with Factions: Factions is the only gamemode I play on (and abit of skywars).
Time able to spend on forums: I can be on the forums every day and as long as im on the server ill probably be on the forums too!
How can you help the server thrive? As a result of my many experiences in-game with staff positions and being responsible for a group of players, I've developed a special set of skills. I believe these aspects can contribute to the staff team because I know what it takes to be a leader, but also work together as a group. I have also learned quality aspects from each server I ever participated in as staff and helped me grow in what I was doing. I may be young, but I feel living in a household with honorable parents, has taught me to take on lessons at a younger age. In comparison to people my age, I feel I have learned what it takes to become a responsible leader over a short period of time. I take responsibility in my actions and live up to a character of integrity and loyalty. If I were accepted I would be active and honest in actions took.
Are you able to solve unique situations? As I am still in school and my school is quite 'rough' I have learnt that I must take control and try to solve any situations that come into my path!

If you would like to know anything else just ask. I hope you like this application.

Many Thanks _Shortyy.
05/25/2016 3:49 pm
Dommeup
Pming now
05/25/2016 11:22 am
Dommeup
Still looking!
05/24/2016 3:12 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Kharku