BUILDER IN NEED OF JOB!

Creepercicker's Avatar Creepercicker7/8/15 3:53 pm
1 emeralds 158 8
8/4/2015 9:56 pm
Skizzio's Avatar Skizzio
Hey all, im good at building spawns and anything else you need. i mainly build fantasy elfs/medival style buildings. replay back to me with your server ip and what you want built. i can come take a look a what you have and what you need done. please dont waste my time, im a busy man and doing this cuz i enjoy building.

http://tinytauren.imgur.com/all/

follow the link for a few of my builds. not much there. just started adding to it. its just to get an idea
Creepercicker
Level 4 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/04/2015 9:56 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
Skizzio
Skype - e.skizz

Big chance for you.
08/04/2015 7:37 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Pony
Lost_Islander1
Hey Creeper! My server is in the process of assembling a proficient build team. It is called the Tropaxum Network. If you are interested please add me on skype: Lost_Islander1 or PM me through pmc.
08/04/2015 7:36 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Bubbyfong
Or you can respond to my administrator - tyler222alexander lol
08/04/2015 7:30 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
tyler222alexander
Add me on skype tyler2alexander
08/04/2015 7:26 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Bubbyfong
Would love to have you. Please provide a way of contact. If none is available, we may private message through PlanetMinecraft

Thanks,
-Bubbyfong
08/04/2015 5:34 pm
PabloTheWalrus
Add me on skype:

Runlvl3mage
08/04/2015 5:31 pm
SamCreations
CreepercickerHey all, im good at building spawns and anything else you need. i mainly build fantasy elfs/medival style buildings. replay back to me with your server ip and what you want built. i can come take a look a what you have and what you need done. please dont waste my time, im a busy man and doing this cuz i enjoy building.

http://tinytauren.imgur.com/all/

follow the link for a few of my builds. not much there. just started adding to it. its just to get an idea

Hey! The Server I'm working for is in need of builders for our server its going to be kind of like World Of warcraft add me on skype if your interested samuel.zurowski
08/04/2015 5:27 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Bloxton
Hello, just in case you would be interested in joining (and possibly be in charge of) a build team, I'm just starting up a server and am looking for competent builders. If you would consider joining, add me on skype: eg4m4d

In case you aren't interested in joining, please consider making a build for our server. There is much that needs to be done, but we can discuss the details on skype.

Very nice builds btw, keep up the good work!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome