Builder/ Server Staff Needed

coleson12's Avatar coleson1212/28/14 7:17 pm
12/30/2014 5:41 pm
coleson12's Avatar coleson12
Hi my name is coleson12 and I am opening the Rusty Gaming server. It is going to be only 10 players for the first view months, this will be only for the builders so that we can build. I want it to be a town (not a city/ no skyscraper) and/or a kingdom with a huge castle for the original builders to live in. This page will be the official forum for the server. If you are very detailed and determined in your work post here, Check back in a day or so and once I have about 5 builders I will stop accepting. I will release the ip one I have the builders, then to the public once we decide if there are enough homes, shops, etc.

(The server is vanilla for now, when we release to public we may upgrade, 24-hour server with external hosting, command blocks enabled)

Please reply, I will check back every view hours
coleson12
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/30/2014 5:41 pm
coleson12
I deleted the old server and I now am going to purchase a new one tomorrow!
12/28/2014 8:35 pm
coleson12
I am currently talking to hosting company about upgrading.. I might switch hosting. (because of lag) I will email everybody just email me at coleelliott3@gmail.com so I can have your email to stay in contact with you.
12/28/2014 7:54 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
mysweetmanilla17
Hello My name is Amy! I Am very interested in building for your server.
I can become very committed to a server especially if my own work is in it.
I love art and I love to build. I will never leave a project undone!

I am a very mature player, yet I do have a sense of humour! it is a game after all. I am also very responsible.

I have a passion for new ideas and original creations so, you will definitely see different designs coming from me.

I have had experience in building at other servers, many of the owners were pleased with my creations

I have been scoundering for a medieval esq type server and your description seems to fit what I am looking for win, win.

I usually will get on servers im dedicated to everyday!

I would like to think my own skills as an artist embodies the skills I use on minecraft. In the end If you do choose me as a builder I will make your visions come true with class!

Email is the best way to communicate with me
12/28/2014 7:58 pm
coleson12
Ok come join the Rusty Gaming Family. Email me at coleelliott3@gmail.com
12/28/2014 7:50 pm
CrafterRealms
coleson12
CrafterRealmsBuilder
Minecraft Username: superMLhero269
Best way to contact you?: skype or email (email: supermlhero269) (skype:crazydillpickle)
Describe how you are mature: out of a 1-10 i would say 7-8 ish
Do you have any experience with servers?: Yes, i own my own server which is currently being built and developed and i have moderator and builder on servers! so i am good at building and moderating and being admin

Are you a decent builder?: As i said i have been builder on servers before and i have been commented on my fast building skills and how i apply details to my build and make sure its tidy and not messy
Would you be committed to the server?: Yes, if i am not busy or my internet is not down i will try to be on the server as much as possible!
What makes you are #1 choice?: i feel like the number one choice becuase i have experience from my own server and other servers so i hope i can do what i have to make this server a better place to game and have fun
What makes a community strong in your opinion?: A community is strong with nice kind controlled and mature players and staff so the community can succeed and allow players to have fun and have responsible staff

Are you familiar with commands or susceptible to learning them?: I am familiar with the basic commands and features and i will learn more necessary commands if needed.
Are you a friendly person?: I am friendly to all players.
Any last words?: Yes, I hope that this server strives with or without me and has a great community and role play experience!

Your in email me with your name/minecraft name in subject so I can email you. my email- coleelliott3@gmail.com

There sent email
12/28/2014 7:42 pm
coleson12
CrafterRealmsBuilder
Best way to contact you?: skype or email (email: supermlhero269) (skype:crazydillpickle)
Do you have any experience with servers?: Yes, i own my own server which is currently being built and developed and i have moderator and builder on servers! so i am good at building and moderating and being admin

Are you a decent builder?: As i said i have been builder on servers before and i have been commented on my fast building skills and how i apply details to my build and make sure its tidy and not messy
Would you be committed to the server?: Yes, if i am not busy or my internet is not down i will try to be on the server as much as possible!
What makes you are #1 choice?: i feel like the number one choice becuase i have experience from my own server and other servers so i hope i can do what i have to make this server a better place to game and have fun
What makes a community strong in your opinion?: A community is strong with nice kind controlled and mature players and staff so the community can succeed and allow players to have fun and have responsible staff

Are you familiar with commands or susceptible to learning them?: I am familiar with the basic commands and features and i will learn more necessary commands if needed.
Any last words?: Yes, I hope that this server strives with or without me and has a great community and role play experience!

Your in email me with your name/minecraft name in subject so I can email you. my email- coleelliott3@gmail.com
12/28/2014 7:39 pm
CrafterRealms
Builder

Any last words?: Yes, I hope that this server strives with or without me and has a great community!
12/28/2014 7:22 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Neriocity
Minecraft Username: BandDboys

Best way to contact you?: Email or PMC

Describe how you are mature: Well, the best way to describe my maturity is that I will listen to your directions and try my best to be friendly and fun while also following the rules.

Do you have any experience with servers?: Yes

Do you have any experience?: Yes, I have been a builder on more than 3 servers and have dealt with hackers while building (One guy had over 2,500 accounts!)

How serious are you? I am mature because I don't fool around and make inappropriate comments or jokes, I get down to business. This isn't saying I don't have a sense of humor. I'm not a robot you know I can take a joke.

Would you be committed to the server?: As much as possible.

What makes you a #1 choice?: That all depends. I will listen to your commands, make friends with others. I am honest, and kind, smart, leading, and fun!

What makes a community strong in your opinion?: A community is strong when they work as a team. When everyone gets along, no problems, etc. Players and Staff must sometimes work together make good decisions and ideas for their server.

Are you familiar with commands or susceptible to learning them?: It wouldn't hurt to learn some more or again, it could help me much better in being a good builder.

Are you a friendly person?: Yes

Any last words?: Not really, just happy to help.
12/28/2014 7:32 pm
coleson12
I love this format, you may build on my server we will have lots of fun!! My email is coleelliott3@gmail.com, if you have any questions. No spamming please. Please email me soon and tell me who you are in subject line. (so I can contact you)

(anyone else replying use this format please)
12/28/2014 7:20 pm
CrafterRealms
May i be a builder?
12/28/2014 7:33 pm
coleson12
Please use the format banddboys12 did. I will consider
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com