BUILDERS NEEDED( NON-OP-PRISON)

KillerGreene_YT's Avatar KillerGreene_YT9/25/16 12:57 am
1 emeralds 118 1
9/25/2016 1:17 am
Vyperus's Avatar Vyperus
Hello, my name is zach or killergreene me and my team of admins, and co-owners are planning to build a nonOPprisons, KEEP IN MIND: that this server is just getting started up!

Builder applications!

1. IGN & Name?
2. Skype ( must have )
3. Why should he pick you? ( and don't just say "because" )
4. What would you rate yourself as a builder?
5. Have you ever built on any servers In the past?
6. In 3 words what charaistics would you say you have?
7. Which are you best building at? ( city or town types? )

Thank you to all who applied and I may wish you luck!!
KillerGreene_YT
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/25/2016 1:17 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Vyperus
1. My IGN is Vyperus, however, I choose not to reveal my personal name, for anonymity and safety reasons. You may speak to me in a personal conversation, if you want to discuss the topic about my real name.

2. My skype is joseph.castillo66 (it will come up as Vyperus)

3. I feel I would make a great difference and attribution to your server. I like to dedicate myself to my builds, and put my time and effort into everything. I'm quite busy at times, so some of my builds may not be finished for a few days after starting them, but I try as much as possible. I also hope to meet new people, and inspire others with my ideas and designs in my building and techniques.

4. Personally, I wouldn't consider myself the best, and I know that may sound so cliche, but obviously I want to stay humble here, I don't really have a rating for myself, I prefer if you choose that, unless you seriously want a rating, I'd say about an 8 / 10 if I were to combine my abilities on all styles. I do struggle with specific styles, I'll work my way around those obstacles however.

5. Actually, I'm a builder on the World of Keralis creative server, and if you don't know what that is, I suggest visiting their server, or their website www.keralis.net/creative and take a look around. To put it into a few words, it's basically a community of highly-skilled builders, or an Ivy League college I guess you could say.

6. For three words, seems like an easy question. Mature (atleast I try my best to be), Artistic, and Optimistic.

7. I usually stick to modern and traditional builds, I'm capable of medieval, however I'm not the best when it comes to over-detailing my builds, but that's not really a good thing anyway. I stick to simplistic builds when it comes to modern, as that is what is up-to-date now I guess you could say, traditional I would try to base off of a realistic model, and anything else, for example, a hub or spawn made out of something like pillar quartz, stairs, stained clay, whatever you want to call it or something, I'm capable of, and I'm assuming that is what you're looking for. I'm also highly skilled at landscaping and terraforming, if you need any assistance with such a topic.

Just a small and simple application that I hope you can take pleasure from, I tried my best in the shortest time possible, that way you would have a quicker response. I thank you for taking your time and consideration into reading my application. If you have any questions or concerns, contact me on my skype, which should be above. Thank you!

With gratitude,

~Vyperus
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome